Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Are all the teams in the NFC schizo this year???? Each week I never know which team will show up!</p>[/quote]
    My thoughts exactly...that's why I get so pissed when they crown Dallas like they're that much more consistent then anyone else.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]How come all of the so-called good teams in the NFC show signs of being beatable, but when we play them we don't beat em? That really bugs the hell outta me!

And I think it's safe to say the Panthers are out of the playoff hunt. 34-3 Steelers!
      [/quote]

We are gettting rhythm with our players. Chemisty is there now. It honestly is the injuries.

If we were completely healthy, we would be absolutely dominant in the NFC.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Are all the teams in the NFC schizo this year???? Each week I never know which team will show up!</p>[/quote]

Big time...the Saints looked SOLID last week and now they are getting owned by the lowly Redskins!
        I mean OWNED! They are running down their throats...and Bush is back to his former self from
        the first half of the season....

[/quote]
        Yup! This game isn't over though so let's hope the Skins will hold on and get this win.

Comment

TB/Chicago is looking like a real game now......oy vey...what is going on!</P>

The foreskins score another field goal.......</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]How come all of the so-called good teams in the NFC show signs of being beatable, but when we play them we don't beat em? That really bugs the hell outta me!

And I think it's safe to say the Panthers are out of the playoff hunt. 34-3 Steelers!
            [/quote]

We are gettting rhythm with our players. Chemisty is there now. It honestly is the injuries.

If we were completely healthy, we would be absolutely dominant in the NFC.
            [/quote]
            Yeah definitely getting healthy at the right time helps. But this game worries me a little. Eagles are in it just as much as we are and I'd like to get some seperation from them so I hope they come out striking and get this win.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]
              Yeah definitely getting healthy at the right time helps. But this game worries me a little. Eagles are in it just as much as we are and I'd like to get some seperation from them so I hope they come out striking and get this win.
              [/quote]

I know, and losing O'hara when everyone else is starting to get healthy is a blow. it really
              begins to get comical at some point. I'm actually ok with Strahan being out right now,
              Kiwi is doing a great job and he's got fresh killer instinct in him. But we will need Strahan
              back for depth...

It's a home game and if the Giants can't pull a win on this one, after what Dallas did at Atlanta,
              then I just dont know about this team this year....

Comment

TB/Chicago is looking like a real game now......oy vey...what is going on!</p>

The foreskins score another field goal.......</p>[/quote]
                May be too little too late for the Bucs though.

I wanted some games like that this season with the Giants. The only game we came close to a blow out total domination was against the Titans and well that's all I'm gonna say about that! [+o(]

* running to the bathroom to puke*

Comment

As long as we have no turnovers and no dumb *** penalties.....we should be good to go!</P>

</P>

I'll be back later....gotta get my pizza! Yum!</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]
                    [/quote]

I know, and losing O'hara when everyone else is starting to get healthy is a blow. it really
                    begins to get comical at some point. I'm actually ok with Strahan being out right now,
                    Kiwi is doing a great job and he's got fresh killer instinct in him. But we will need Strahan
                    back for depth...

It's a home game and if the Giants can't pull a win on this one, after what Dallas did at Atlanta,
                    then I just dont know about this team this year....

[/quote]
                    I agree. At some point they have to make it happen when it counts. They've had about 3 or 4 statements games this season, Seattle, Chicago, Dallas, &amp; Panthers. And we only won one...so it's time to step it up and get it done. They need this game and they have to win.

Comment

As long as we have no turnovers and no dumb *** penalties.....we should be good to go!</p>

</p>

I'll be back later....gotta get my pizza! Yum!</p>[/quote]
                      Cya in a few Jersey.

Comment

60 secs left in this game...Skins are up by 6.

Comment

I decided on a buffalo chicken wrap with onion rings. Needed something spicy!!! I'm off to make sure the stadium is rockin'. I'll check in at half time.

Comment

GO SAINTS!!!!!

Comment

Skins take over on downs....NO went for it on 4th and 8 and didn't make it!

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]I decided on a buffalo chicken wrap with onion rings. Needed something spicy!!! I'm off to make sure the stadium is rockin'. I'll check in at half time.[/quote]
                                Cya Swissy, have fun! Keep em live girl!

Comment

Working...
                                X