Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Come on come on...DAMN!

Comment

That stinks

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]That stinks[/quote]Hey. Do you want to know how you're doing in the pool?

Comment

Everyone pump up there volume, you are going to hear BOOOOS when the final minute
          is over....

This I guarantee you......

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Everyone pump up there volume, you are going to hear BOOOOS when the final minute
            is over....

[/quote]
            Right now they deserve it. They're playing sorry. And unless they step it up we're gonna lose this game and if we lose to the Eagles at home, even if we do BACK into the playoffs, I will not be excited. I'm not in the mood for another humiliating play-off run....

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

WTF is wrong with this team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do they wanna win?????????</P>

</P>

K feel a little better.....but why does our defense make me cry......[:'(]</P>

Be back later...</P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]That stinks[/quote]Hey. Do you want to know how you're doing in the pool?[/quote]</P>

I know it's not good!!! There's only one game I really care about!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

Comment

did anyone just see shaun andrews slap the water out of the waterboys hand.</P>

if i become official waterboy, i hope that never happens to me</P>

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]That stinks[/quote]Hey. Do you want to know how you're doing in the pool?[/quote]</P>

I know it's not good!!! There's only one game I really care about!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>[/quote]You're 6-5.

Comment

uh oh bj is hurt

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]That stinks[/quote]Hey. Do you want to know how you're doing in the pool?[/quote]</p>

I know it's not good!!! There's only one game I really care about!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>[/quote]
                        Me too...

Comment

And for the record I now have more posts the Jersey and still no green bar. I'm outta here for awhile. I'm just not in a good mood right now at all.

Comment

Hah. Even buc is talking about how good the Giants are in no huddle. ARE YOU LISTENING HUFFY!!!!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Everyone pump up there volume, you are going to hear BOOOOS when the final minute
                              is over....

[/quote]
                              Right now they deserve it. They're playing sorry. And unless they step it up we're gonna lose this game and if we lose to the Eagles at home, even if we do BACK into the playoffs, I will not be excited. I'm not in the mood for another humiliating play-off run....
                              [/quote]

Agreed we need to be storming into the playoffs, not limping!!!

If we limp, we're just asking for a quick humiliating exit!!

Comment

Why didn't he keep running? He just fell down! What a joke!

Comment

Working...
                                X