Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up, Bleu?? I take it you guys are as pissed as I am now? I almost punched a hole in the wall.
    [/quote]
    You know it! I almost rolled out, but I'd miss you guys too much so I stayed!

Comment

hey gfan cuatro

Comment

[quote user="iggy19"]did you guys here that will peterson or will james or whoever he is these days got hurt before thegame even started. great pick up philly[/quote]

exactly why we let him go...

Comment

To make matters worse, the gf isn't talking to me, either... All because of the game.

Comment

[quote user="iggy19"]hey gfan cuatro[/quote]

What up, iggy?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="iggy19"]did you guys here that will peterson or will james or whoever he is these days got hurt before thegame even started. great pick up philly[/quote]

exactly why we let him go...

[/quote]
              Pretty much!

Damnit sack on Eli! F!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]To make matters worse, the gf isn't talking to me, either... All because of the game.
                [/quote]

GF or no GF, right now it's all about the Giants!!

Comment

<font color="#ff0000">*** Congratulations Bleu! You have your first stripe! ***

Now let's hope the Giants can put this game away soon!!!
                  </font>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up, Bleu?? I take it you guys are as pissed as I am now? I almost punched a hole in the wall.
                    [/quote]
                    You know it! I almost rolled out, but I'd miss you guys too much so I stayed!
                    [/quote]

It goes from bad to worse for the team... sh**!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]To make matters worse, the gf isn't talking to me, either... All because of the game.
                      [/quote]
                      She'll get over it. Hopefully!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]<font color="#ff0000">*** Congratulations Bleu! You have your first stripe! ***

</font>[/quote]
                        [:@] I told you they took the fun out of it...so I could care less! But thanks AG!

Comment

i think feagles is our best player. has he ever been to a probowl?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]To make matters worse, the gf isn't talking to me, either... All because of the game.
                            [/quote]

GF or no GF, right now it's all about the Giants!!
                            [/quote]

I know. They gotta make it exciting every week... My heart can't take no more.

Comment

We couldn't even get a freaking FG from that drive! This team is not playing well ONCE AGAIN! Will the torture ever end?

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"]<font color="#ff0000">*** Congratulations Bleu! You have your first stripe! ***

</font>[/quote]
                                [:@] I told you they took the fun out of it...so I could care less! But thanks AG!
                                [/quote]

I know, it's one thing out of the way now. Next is a Giants win!!

Comment

Working...
                                X