Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

we should surprise them with a 5 yard pass to finn in the flat and let him barrel for the td

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]Why call that play...I'm sorry TIKI is not gonna get it! STOP with the dumb ***** play calling wasting our downs for crying out loud!
      [/quote]

he will run the ball and then force Eli to throw on 3rd down...

we've seen this movie over and over...
      [/quote]
      I can't take it. We didn't even gain any freaking yds.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]Why call that play...I'm sorry TIKI is not gonna get it! STOP with the dumb ***** play calling wasting our downs for crying out loud!
        [/quote]

he will run the ball and then force Eli to throw on 3rd down...

we've seen this movie over and over...
        [/quote]

And I hate the ending.
        [/quote]

TOLD YOU!!! NOW A PASS PLAY!! SO PREDICTABLE!!

Comment

[quote user="shotcalla39"]we should surprise them with a 5 yard pass to finn in the flat and let him barrel for the td[/quote]
          Surprise??? Sorry we're too damn predictable for that!

Comment

atleast we got the lead back

Comment

our offense is terrible within the in between the 10 and 5 yard line.. why not run any screens? we need to get our guys to practice these situation

Comment

Last 2 drives were sh**!!!

We could have had 24 points right now!!!

Comment

Does huffy have any other plays he can go with. We're too f'in conservative... it's killing me...

Comment

[quote user="shotcalla39"]our offense is terrible within the in between the 10 and 5 yard line.. why not run any screens? we need to get our guys to practice these situation[/quote]

Moss would have been the answer for this last drive.....his quick explosiveness would have scored!

Comment

[quote user="iggy19"]atleast we got the lead back[/quote]</P>

of course now tim lewis will say, "up by 2, time for the prevent"</P>

Comment

Same F'in plays everytime, even Buc and Aikman called them. Two unsuccessful runs with Tiki and a pass on 3rd by Eli which ALWAYS falls incomplete! And we want to go to the playoffs? For what? To get these results?

Comment

We need another turnover.....

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Does huffy have any other plays he can go with. We're too f'in conservative... it's killing me...
                            [/quote]
                            Please don't say his name. Why he still has a job is beyond me! This team is just SAD! Our coaches are the worst in the league!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]We need another turnover.....
                              [/quote]
                              For what...it's not like we'll take advantage of it. We don't know how to do that! Oh I guess we need a 5 pts lead instead of 2...that would be nice.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Does huffy have any other plays he can go with. We're too f'in conservative... it's killing me...
                                [/quote]
                                Please don't say his name. Why he still has a job is beyond me! This team is just SAD! Our coaches are the worst in the league!
                                [/quote]

Everyone knows it, which brings me to the leader TC, if he doesn't know it, then he needs to
                                go as well....

Comment

Working...
                                X