Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]That's it, call the troops home, fold up the tent...

They embarassed us at home!!
    [/quote]
    Just wait for until it's officially over. We still have time to tie it up! Be patient.

Comment

its over

Comment

Ok nevermind! Now you can fold up the tent! This game is over!

Comment

What was that?

Comment

Party's over. I better call the woman and apologize. Talk to you guys later.

Comment

This team is just not ready for the Big game....they're not ready! So now we know it.

Comment

I feel sick......</P>

Thank god for the knicks brawl...</P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]What was that?[/quote]
                  That was the Giants and any hope for what to expect in the playoffs from this team.

Comment

How many times this season is this team gonna get embarrassed? Bears, Seattle, Titans, and now Eagles...

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]How many times this season is this team gonna get embarrassed? Bears, Seattle, Titans, and now Eagles...
                      [/quote]I feel bad for the offense. Every time they scored the d gave it right back up. You can't blame Eli for that 2nd int. You can the first one but not the 2nd. That guy was completely unblocked.

Comment

Tim Lewis better pray I don't find out where he lives.....damn this team....</P>

Comment

LAst one to leave turn out the lights please...

Comment

Did you hear what Joe Buck said? Even with the lead, Eagles still blitz..

You hear that Tim Lewis you a*hole!!

Comment

Don't go to TAGF. Someone made a thread bashing Eli for the horrible throw that was just intercepted. He was hit! What a moron.</P>

Anyway, stay away form there.</P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="Bleu"]How many times this season is this team gonna get embarrassed? Bears, Seattle, Titans, and now Eagles...
                                [/quote]I feel bad for the offense. Every time they scored the d gave it right back up. You can't blame Eli for that 2nd int. You can the first one but not the 2nd. That guy was completely unblocked.[/quote]
                                This team as a whole just can't get it done. Plain and simple. When we've had big games we've lost every time. This is as close to a playoff atmosphere as we've come to all year and you see the score. If we BACK into the playoffs then this is what we should all prepare for. This is the NY Giants...in all their glory they can never get it done. No matter what!

Comment

Working...
                                X