• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

What is wrong with this team..........we can't stop anyone can we......</P>

God I wish I didn't care too much....</P>

Comment

All we ask for is hope. Why can't we ever have that game where we get it? There is just no hope...and as a fan if you lose hope it's hard to believe.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]

Don't go to TAGF. Someone made a thread bashing Eli for the horrible throw that was just intercepted. He was hit! What a moron.</P>

Anyway, stay away form there.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Oh my lord....now everyone is gonna blame Eli for the loss......</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

What is wrong with this team..........we can't stop anyone can we......</p>

God I wish I didn't care too much....</p>[/quote]
          Me too Jersey! It's just pathetic that we do b/c as fans like AG said we deserve better.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]All we ask for is hope. Why can't we ever have that game where we get it? There is just no hope...and as a fan if you lose hope it's hard to believe.
            [/quote]You have no idea. Cheer for the lions for 20 years. At least the giants will be contenders next year.

Comment

SO let me get this f**'in straight..

We beat McNabb in Philly...

We beat Bledsoe at Dallas..

But we LOSE to backup QB's for both Dallas and Philly at HOME!!!

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="Bleu"]All we ask for is hope. Why can't we ever have that game where we get it? There is just no hope...and as a fan if you lose hope it's hard to believe.
                [/quote]You have no idea. Cheer for the lions for 20 years. At least the giants will be contenders next year.[/quote]
                Yeah I feel your pain...

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]
                  Me too Jersey! It's just pathetic that we do b/c as fans like AG said we deserve better.
                  [/quote]

You can't hear the boo's because the fans left.....and rightfully so....

We put so much effort as fans into this team to see this crap!!?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]SO let me get this f**'in straight..

[/quote]
                    We always lose to the backups! All the time. Back-ups are the Giants worse nightmare. This team is just doomed.

Comment

Now on top of this loss, we have to hear Rhomo praisings and all.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Now on top of this loss, we have to hear Rhomo praisings and all.*
                        [/quote]
                        I stopped listening to that, I am going on my boycott again. The Media knows nothing, they are just there to create headlines

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]
                          [/quote]

You can't hear the boo's because the fans left.....and rightfully so....

We put so much effort as fans into this team to see this crap!!?
                          [/quote]

Just sad...

Comment

Frute, what's my latest BRP ? I need some good news...although with this loss,
                            i know i not doing so well now....

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"]SO let me get this f**'in straight..

[/quote]
                              We always lose to the backups! All the time. Back-ups are the Giants worse nightmare. This team is just doomed.
                              [/quote]</P>

</P>

Why can't we win a freakin game at 4pm....what the hell.......</P>

We don't deserve to be in the playoffs.........why...so we can embarrass ourselves even more????</P>

Comment

I can't even talk guys, I'm out.....

Comment

Working...
                                X