X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Why can't we win a freakin game at 4pm....what the hell.......</p>

We don't deserve to be in the playoffs.........why...so we can embarrass ourselves even more????</p>[/quote]

What's sad is the Giants are asking that same question. They are professionals, we hope
    they would atleast know the answer...

End our misery now, this is INHUMANE!!!

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]I can't even talk guys, I'm out.....[/quote]

Ok CC

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Frute, what's my latest BRP ? I need some good news...although with this loss,
        i know i not doing so well now....
        [/quote]9-5

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="Bleu"]Now on top of this loss, we have to hear Rhomo praisings and all.
          [/quote]
          I stopped listening to that, I am going on my boycott again. The Media knows nothing, they are just there to create headlines[/quote]
          I hear ya...but the Giants make it alot easier for them to make their points of ignorance.

Well...I'm off to the mall for some shopping. Gotta get me some shoes and spend some cash to make my night a little better.

Talk to everyone later!

Smooches!

*Pick your heads up everyone we have an image to uphold* Wow...just the thought of shopping is improving my moral already!

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Frute, what's my latest BRP ? I need some good news...although with this loss,
            i know i not doing so well now....
            [/quote]9-5[/quote]

From 9-2 to 9-5, makes sense the way this night is going....

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="Bleu"]Now on top of this loss, we have to hear Rhomo praisings and all.
              [/quote]
              I stopped listening to that, I am going on my boycott again. The Media knows nothing, they are just there to create headlines[/quote]
              I hear ya...but the Giants make it alot easier for them to make their points of ignorance.

Well...I'm off to the mall for some shopping. Gotta get me some shoes and spend some cash to make my night a little better.

Talk to everyone later!

Smooches!

*Pick your heads up everyone we have an image to uphold* Wow...just the thought of shopping is improving my moral already!

[/quote]

See you later Bleu, I'm not a picky person so just get me whatever, I'm cool with it..

Thanks..

Comment

LOL!</P>

Have fun shopping Bleu!</P>

I just took a peek over at TAGF.......wow</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="Bleu"]Now on top of this loss, we have to hear Rhomo praisings and all.
                  [/quote]

Talk to everyone later!

Smooches!

[/quote]

See you later Bleu, I'm not a picky person so just get me whatever, I'm cool with it..

Thanks..

[/quote]
                  I gotcha babe!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

LOL!</p>

Have fun shopping Bleu!</p>

I just took a peek over at TAGF.......wow</p>[/quote]

I guess you like staring at the sun......

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]
                      I gotcha babe!
                      [/quote]

Enjoy......

Comment

Ohh Joe Buc go kick rocks...ya bum!

Comment

I'm going to sign off for now. I'll be back later.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]I'm going to sign off for now. I'll be back later.[/quote]

Later frute.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Ohh Joe Buc go kick rocks...ya bum!
                              [/quote]

I thought you were leaving to buy me a present? []

Comment

I'm bummed and I live in the Philly area. This week is going to suck. We would have beaten McNabb

Comment

Working...
                                X