Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Tentarium"]kkr is out of here AG???[/quote]

oh!!! Yeah, I guess so? He declared not giving up 21 points which the D Coordinator
    is suppose to declare, but he declared it...
    [/quote]

So, he's gone? For good?

Because I would second that.
    [/quote]

You don't like KKR?
    [/quote]

He declared something he couldn't live up to. He is good, but he can't do that.

And what about coheedandcambria? One more chance?

Comment

we should vote between the people who want the defensive coordinaters job...

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"]

He declared something he couldn't live up to. He is good, but he can't do that.

And what about coheedandcambria? One more chance?
        [/quote]

Yes the D Coordinator will most likely be gone as well.

There are more than enough votes from the staff to release him...

Comment

I say no more chances...</P>

Comment

Remember, KKR will lose his job, but it doesn't mean he can't pick up another
            job...it just has to be lower than what he had before...

Comment

My take on the game:
              1. Tim Lewis must go.
              &gt;The defense was bad again,
              and was very 'vanilla.' Our only interception came on a very poorly
              thrown ball (still, give props to Demps). We also hardly ever
              blitzted, which resulted in giving up big plays via the running game. The defense also gave up WAY too many plays right up the middl.e We can't have that.

2. Huffnagle is a complete idiot.

&gt;He did OK in the beginning, but at the end it he showed his
              stupidity. With two minutes left in the game, and we need 2 scores,
              you throw to the sidelines. It's simple. Even Dan Reeves knows that.
              There is no excuse to be throwing in the middle of the field on those
              plays. And why would you put Shianco in the game? Put the
              'speedster', Sinorice Moss and David Tyree in, not an extra TE.

3. Eli Manning did decent.

&gt;Can't really blame him to much on the first INT, a little more on
              the second, since they were both tips. But he did complete most of his
              passes, and threw the ball very well today.

4. Special Teams was average.
              &gt;They started off good with the Morton return, and Feely's deep kickoffs, as well as making all his FG tries but the return coverage needs work. The 60+ yard return could have been the play that killed us. This must be worked on.

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"]My take on the game:
                1. Tim Lewis must go.
                blitzted, which resulted in giving up big plays via the running game. The defense also gave up WAY too many plays right up the middl.e We can't have that.

&gt;They started off good with the Morton return, and Feely's deep kickoffs, as well as making all his FG tries but the return coverage needs work. The 60+ yard return could have been the play that killed us. This must be worked on.
                [/quote]

Yeah I found that post on TAGF and responded. Someone needs to shut up Jakk....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"]My take on the game:
                  1. Tim Lewis must go.

[/quote]

Yeah I found that post on TAGF and responded. Someone needs to shut up Jakk....

[/quote]

I was lazy and decided to copy and paste what I wrote before. But I did add the special team bit.

Comment

1. Tim Lewis must go.
                    &gt;The defense was bad again, and was very 'vanilla.' Our only interception came on a very poorly thrown ball (still, give props to Demps). We also hardly ever blitzted, which resulted in giving up big plays via the running game. The defense also gave up WAY too many plays right up the middl.e We can't have that.

&gt;He did OK in the beginning, but at the end it he showed his stupidity. With two minutes left in the game, and we need 2 scores, you throw to the sidelines. It's simple. Even Dan Reeves knows that. There is no excuse to be throwing in the middle of the field on those plays. And why would you put Shianco in the game? Put the 'speedster', Sinorice Moss and David Tyree in, not an extra TE.

&gt;Can't really blame him to much on the first INT, a little more on the second, since they were both tips. But he did complete most of his passes, and threw the ball very well today.

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I just replied to this in the other section....</P>

Agreed with what ya said..........</P>

I wonder if Dumb and Dumber even realize how stupid they are........</P>

What the hell are we gonna do next week vs the Saints? Oh my Jebus.......</P>

Comment

HOPEFULLY...............</P>

Strahan comes back and saves the day.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

1. Tim Lewis must go.
                        &gt;The defense was bad again, and was very 'vanilla.' Our only interception came on a very poorly thrown ball (still, give props to Demps). We also hardly ever blitzted, which resulted in giving up big plays via the running game. The defense also gave up WAY too many plays right up the middl.e We can't have that.

&gt;He did OK in the beginning, but at the end it he showed his stupidity. With two minutes left in the game, and we need 2 scores, you throw to the sidelines. It's simple. Even Dan Reeves knows that. There is no excuse to be throwing in the middle of the field on those plays. And why would you put Shianco in the game? Put the 'speedster', Sinorice Moss and David Tyree in, not an extra TE.

&gt;Can't really blame him to much on the first INT, a little more on the second, since they were both tips. But he did complete most of his passes, and threw the ball very well today.

[/quote]</p>

</p>

I just replied to this in the other section....</p>

Agreed with what ya said..........</p>

I wonder if Dumb and Dumber even realize how stupid they are........</p>

<font color="#ff0000">What the hell are we gonna do next week vs the Saints? Oh my Jebus.......</font></p>[/quote]

Hope for an early Christmas present.

Comment

By the way, hopefully that avatar's only temporary, cause I know it's not pretty....[]</P>

Comment

well if the defense dosnt give up over 50 points next week i say i keep my job

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

HOPEFULLY...............</p>

Strahan comes back and saves the day.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yeah let's hope because our record without him is PATHETIC...

Comment

Can't get the pick to upload....booo

Comment

Working...
                                X