Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

was KKRs departure due to his 24 point promise?
    [/quote]

Yes. He declared it and doomed himself....

Comment

[quote user="GiantsNappy"]

Maryland.
      [/quote]

Wow, he couldnt find 1 person that could go with him?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

was KKRs departure due to his 24 point promise?
        [/quote]

Yes. He declared it and doomed himself....
        [/quote]

shame. he was a good guy to have about. and he even got some good stats from Demps!

Comment

shame. he was a good guy to have about. and he even got some good stats from Demps!
          [/quote]

Yup, it's all good, I am sure we can find someone to take that position....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]
            [/quote]

Yup, it's all good, I am sure we can find someone to take that position....
            [/quote]

can I put my name into the hat? try and hold up a bit of UK respect.

Comment

can I put my name into the hat? try and hold up a bit of UK respect.
              [/quote]

Of course! I am re-arranging some positions so I will make a mental note of that.

So you want to be Safeties....

Comment

is GiantsNappy going to get a spot? he certainly puts in the time on the board.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]is GiantsNappy going to get a spot? he certainly puts in the time on the board.
                  [/quote]

Yup I am reviewing the open positions, we also may have one for gmenfan4ever too.
                  I call him gfan4 for short.....not sure if you have seen him or not....iggy will get waterboy spot...

Comment

Hey all

Comment

well if iggy is going to play waterboy I hope he plays just like the waterboy. we couldn't lose.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]well if iggy is going to play waterboy I hope he plays just like the waterboy. we couldn't lose.
                        [/quote]

At this point, I'll take it!

Comment

[quote user="kkr"]Hey all[/quote]

What's up dude, sorry I haven't had a chance to work on your avatar just yet....

Comment

just wanted to point something out that bothered me.... just the same old new york bias...

cbssportsline article- "<font face="Arial, Helvetica" size="2">New York can win its last two games and still be out of the playoffs."
                            <font face="Times New Roman" size="3">
                            obviously this is not true..... because the Giants hold the tiebreaker over the Falcons, who are the only other team who can possibly get to 9 wins..... awful... any way to bring the giants down they will.</font>

</font>

<font face="Arial, Helvetica" size="2">
                            </font>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kkr"]Hey all[/quote]

What's up dude, sorry I haven't had a chance to work on your avatar just yet....
                              [/quote]
                              Alright mate, no wories.

Comment

[quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]just wanted to point something out that bothered me.... just the same old new york bias...

cbssportsline article- "<font face="Arial, Helvetica" size="2">New York can win its last two games and still be out of the playoffs."
                                <font face="Times New Roman" size="3">
                                obviously this is not true..... because the Giants hold the tiebreaker over the Falcons, who are the only other team who can possibly get to 9 wins..... awful... any way to bring the giants down they will.</font>

</font>

<font face="Arial, Helvetica" size="2">
                                </font>[/quote]

All I say is thank God for the Knicks. If it weren't for this weekend brawl, the media would
                                have absolutely nothing else to do but bring this team down and have fun doing it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X