Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I forgot there was a football game tonite...I have been avoiding everything.......[]
    [/quote]

Oh yeah, I thought you were watching! Not bad so far, fumble by Palmer so that's
    how Manning got the ball...

Comment

I am here...</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00" face=Verdana color=#ffff00 size=1>Give me the Defensive Coordinator job...</FONT></P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

I am here...</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

<font style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0);" color="#ffff00" face="Verdana" size="1">Give me the Defensive Coordinator job...</font></p>

</p>[/quote]

The D Coordinator position will be selected after I speak with my assistant HC.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I forgot there was a football game tonite...I have been avoiding everything.......[]
          [/quote]

Oh yeah, I thought you were watching! Not bad so far, fumble by Palmer so that's
          how Manning got the ball...
          [/quote]

I just turned it on...I'm watching the game on mute.....and checking all my gossip blog sites...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Tentarium"]

I am here...</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

<font style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0);" color="#ffff00" face="Verdana" size="1">Give me the Defensive Coordinator job...</font></p>

</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

Good luck tent! And to you too cheese_cake! May the best person get it!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Tentarium"]

I am here...</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,0)" face=Verdana color=#ffff00 size=1>Give me the Defensive Coordinator job...</FONT></P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

When do you think that will be???</P>

By the way, that suit looks very good on you Chopper ...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

When do you think that will be???</p>

By the way, that suit looks very good on you Chopper ...</p>[/quote]

Probably tomorrow by evening time....

Comment

So much for high powered offensive battle...

Comment

Sorry...this is off topic...knicks related...but this made me laugh out loud....
                    From http://nba.aolsportsblog.com/

I've got unusually strong feelings about the vastly overhyped fight
                    that went down in the Garden Saturday night it's about race, dummy;
                    now, I definitely want my first NBA jersey to be a 1980s Nuggets one;
                    Nate Robinson did not 'start' the fight; Channing Frye, you're a gangly
                    wuss but in an effort to stay the course, I'll focus my thoughts on
                    Isiah Thomas, who is most certainly a dead man walking on the New York
                    Knicks sideline.

Contrary to what you read in the Denver
                    newspapers Tuesday, Carmelo Anthony's 15-game suspension isn't the most
                    significant verdict levied by David Stern. That would be Knicks coach
                    Isiah Thomas getting a complete pass by the NBA.

Surely you've
                    seen the MSG video of Thomas standing on the sidelines late in the
                    fourth quarter, a devilish grin forming across his face as he talks to
                    Anthony while Marcus Camby clangs free throws.

Thomas issued a
                    threat: Stay out of the lane. He wasn't warning Anthony about a wet
                    spot on the floor it was a health advisory. This leads me to believe
                    Isiah was doing his best impression of Cobra Kai Sensei John Kreese,
                    telling one of his players to go in and do, for better or worse, a
                    hospital job on anyone who came flying through the lane. Yup, I went to
                    the Karate Kid.

Don't you remember where the Sensei instructs a
                    Cobra Kai to take out Daniel LaRusso in the tournament because
                    suddenly, LaRusso was a threat? That's exactly what Thomas did, though
                    for slightly different reasons (the Nuggets were humiliating the Knicks
                    on their home floor).

I think Stern didn't fine Thomas because
                    he knows what's coming a firing. And when the coaching grim reaper is
                    idling on your street around the holidays, nobody wins. Once the
                    short-handed Knicks get spanked tonight by Utah, and then falter
                    against the sputtering Charlotte Bobcats, the wagons will circle
                    Thomas, and he'll be gone before the New Year.

Cobra Kai!
                    Damn I loved Karate Kid! Wax on..Wax off!

K..I'm done!

Comment

Wow... that's gonna be on everyone's minds for a while. It's like AG said earlier, at least it'll keep the media, fans, whoever concentrating on the Knicks and not ragging on the Giants(even though they deserve it)

Comment

Hi all. I mad eone post earler but after 15 min there was no response so I left. How's everyone?

Comment

hahaha that's great #1....I hate that stupid grin on Isiah's face....that boyish look is such
                          a cover of the devil that is inside him...

Whoever wrote was probably watching Karate Kid because there is no possible way
                          you can correlate the brawl to that movie LOL!!! That was a perfect analogy....

I remember in the second movie they had those weird little drums that they win
                          spin back and forth, back and forth?

RIP Miyagi

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]Hi all. I mad eone post earler but after 15 min there was no response so I left. How's everyone?[/quote]

Hey frute! What's up? Yeah, we're all in our own little worlds, still bummed about the game yesterday. Well at least I am still bummed.

Comment

Hey frute!

Matthew McConaughey is the celeb guest tonight....[*-)]....hmmm...wonder if he showered...

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]Hi all. I mad eone post earler but after 15 min there was no response so I left. How's everyone?[/quote]

haha yeah I made fun of you because you made fun of people leaving messages and then leaving....

Comment

Working...
                                X