Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

lol, eliis******ed has two threads in a row on tagf. The first says blame players not coaches and the second says fire coach is a cop out. Best instance of the contradictory nature of the troll.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gigantoir"]

Better than Mike Nolan in his suit?? Looks like I gtg =(.
      [/quote]

That was not 15 mins. You lied. You're fired.
      [/quote]

OUCH. Tough luck there buddy. Maybe next year...or you could go work for the Bucs. Anyways, see both of the people who are leaving later.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]lol, eliis******ed has two threads in a row on tagf. The first says blame players not coaches and the second says fire coach is a cop out. Best instance of the contradictory nature of the troll.[/quote]

I saw one of those threads, let me check, i want to see this hypocrite in action....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Guys, I'm outta here. Long day tomorrow. Have a good night everyone!
          [/quote]

Alright dude! See you tomorrow!!
          [/quote]

Tomorrow or the next. Depends what time I get home. Two more days of bull**** and then off till next Tuesday. Can't wait... Later!!

Comment

Alrighty then. I'm off. See you guys tomorrow.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Guys, I'm outta here. Long day tomorrow. Have a good night everyone!
              [/quote]

Alright dude! See you tomorrow!!
              [/quote]

Tomorrow or the next. Depends what time I get home. Two more days of bull**** and then off till next Tuesday. Can't wait... Later!!
              [/quote]

Good luck! Later...

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]Alrighty then. I'm off. See you guys tomorrow.[/quote]

Ok frute....see ya!

Comment

Hi everyone! My day has been pure hell! As if the Giants losing wasn't enuff. One of my firms clients stole my BB and I had to spend the day in the police department.[] And I feel completely naked and violated that someone stole from me right under my nose. And not to mention I'm out of a BB until or cell phone in general until Wednesday possibly Thursday. My whole life was on that BB [:'(]...I just hope they messed up the password protection and the SIM Card self destructed and locked them out of it.

On a brighter note I'm getting the BB pearl which is a great upgrade from my current one. But I'm still irked about my BB.

So what's going on here? How's everyone else doing?

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Hi everyone! My day has been pure hell! As if the Giants losing wasn't enuff. One of my firms clients stole my BB and I had to spend the day in the police department.[] And I feel completely naked and violated that someone stole from me right under my nose. And not to mention I'm out of a BB until or cell phone in general until Wednesday possibly Thursday. My whole life was on that BB [:'(]...I just hope they messed up the password protection and the SIM Card self destructed and locked them out of it.

On a brighter note I'm getting the BB pearl which is a great upgrade from my current one. But I'm still irked about my BB.

[/quote]</P>

I am happy that your day is going so well...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Hi everyone! My day has been pure hell! As if the Giants losing wasn't enuff. One of my firms clients stole my BB and I had to spend the day in the police department.[] And I feel completely naked and violated that someone stole from me right under my nose. And not to mention I'm out of a BB until or cell phone in general until Wednesday possibly Thursday. My whole life was on that BB [:'(]...I just hope they messed up the password protection and the SIM Card self destructed and locked them out of it.

[/quote]

Well that pretty much sucks. Do you know who the person is who stole it?

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]</p>

I am happy that your day is going so well...</p>[/quote]
                        Pitiful...I feel all corny whining over a BB, but that thing is my life. I hate thieves!

Comment

[/quote]

Whaaaatt?? That's insane!! How did it happen? And how can it be one of your firm's clients!!???

That is just an odd situation!! Sorry to hear that happened, I would feel violated too..

My car's been broken into the last couple of years and I know what you mean, people are
                          so petty!!!!

Comment

[/quote]

Whoa! That sucks Bleu........
                            I would be more than happy to run that fool over with my car........
                            One of the clients stole it???? How stupid is that!
                            At least you're gonna get a new one....bright light at the end of the tunnel??

Still bummed....laughing about the Knicks to ease my pain...

Comment

AG, I'm back.

Sorry for the delayed response, out of Cheese_Cake and Tent, I think you should go with Cheese_Cake. He may be able to turn the D around.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
                                Still bummed....laughing about the Knicks to ease my pain...
                                [/quote]

They won tonite!! They beat Utah!!! 97-96!!

Comment

Working...
                                X