Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]Hi everyone! My day has been pure hell! As if the Giants losing wasn't enuff. One of my firms clients stole my BB and I had to spend the day in the police department.[] And I feel completely naked and violated that someone stole from me right under my nose. And not to mention I'm out of a BB until or cell phone in general until Wednesday possibly Thursday. My whole life was on that BB [:'(]...I just hope they messed up the password protection and the SIM Card self destructed and locked them out of it.

On a brighter note I'm getting the BB pearl which is a great upgrade from my current one. But I'm still irked about my BB.

So what's going on here? How's everyone else doing?

[/quote]

Whaaaatt?? That's insane!! How did it happen? And how can it be one of your firm's clients!!???

That is just an odd situation!! Sorry to hear that happened, I would feel violated too..

My car's been broken into the last couple of years and I know what you mean, people are
    so petty!!!!

[/quote]
    Well we kinda caught the person sneaking out of my cubicle and when we approached him he took off running. Not all of our client's are that desirable. We handle alot of walk-in cases and this guy was an obvious addict and was completely wasted, but I'm so naive sometimes I just completely forgot my BB was sitting on my desk until it was too late. I mean it's only material and it could have been worse. But it's the fact that it happened that has me pissed. What can you do though...people these days are the way they are...

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
      Still bummed....laughing about the Knicks to ease my pain...
      [/quote]

They won tonite!! They beat Utah!!! 97-96!!

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"]AG, I'm back.

Sorry for the delayed response, out of Cheese_Cake and Tent, I think you should go with Cheese_Cake. He may be able to turn the D around.
        [/quote]

Well there you have it, I will speak with CC, if he only wants the job for 1 week, I will give it to Tent. Secondly, he cannot have the job until he finds a replacement....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
          [/quote]

They won tonite!! They beat Utah!!! 97-96!!
          [/quote]

I just saw that.....
          I guess there will be a ticker tape parade tomorrow.......[:O]

Comment

And give Tent Cheese_Cake's old job (I believe its's ST Coach)

Comment

[quote user="GiantsNappy"][quote user="Bleu"]Hi everyone! My day has been pure hell! As if the Giants losing wasn't enuff. One of my firms clients stole my BB and I had to spend the day in the police department.[] And I feel completely naked and violated that someone stole from me right under my nose. And not to mention I'm out of a BB until or cell phone in general until Wednesday possibly Thursday. My whole life was on that BB [:'(]...I just hope they messed up the password protection and the SIM Card self destructed and locked them out of it.

On a brighter note I'm getting the BB pearl which is a great upgrade from my current one. But I'm still irked about my BB.

[/quote]

Well that pretty much sucks. Do you know who the person is who stole it?
              [/quote]
              Yeah pretty dumb thief he actually allowed me to take his personal information in order to open up a case for him before he stole my BB so I filed a police report and I had all the information the police needed to file a warrant. With BB's being over $300 retail it's constituted as grand theft larsony so it's a felony theft. That particular one I owned the 8700c was a cool $450.

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"]And give Tent Cheese_Cake's old job (I believe its's ST Coach)

[/quote]

Interesting...Tent, do you want ST coordinator?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]Hi everyone! My day has been pure hell! As if the Giants losing wasn't enuff. One of my firms clients stole my BB and I had to spend the day in the police department.[] And I feel completely naked and violated that someone stole from me right under my nose. And not to mention I'm out of a BB until or cell phone in general until Wednesday possibly Thursday. My whole life was on that BB [:'(]...I just hope they messed up the password protection and the SIM Card self destructed and locked them out of it.

[/quote]

Whoa! That sucks Bleu........
                  I would be more than happy to run that fool over with my car........
                  One of the clients stole it???? How stupid is that!
                  At least you're gonna get a new one....bright light at the end of the tunnel??

[/quote]
                  Thanks Jersey! And yeah he was pretty stupid...I have all of his information and the police verified it. I'm still bummed too, but I can't stress stuff like this. It is what it is.

Comment

I feel a new TV show coming up..."Pimp my BB" Hell yeah!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]
                      Yeah pretty dumb thief he actually allowed me to take his personal information in order to open up a case for him before he stole my BB so I filed a police report and I had all the information the police needed to file a warrant. With BB's being over $300 retail it's constituted as grand theft larsony so it's a felony theft. That particular one I owned the 8700c was a cool $450.
                      [/quote]

haha theives are so stupid!! He gives you his info and then tries to steal from you...
                      my god!!!

Comment

I saw Carmello got a 15 games suspension! Ouch!

Comment

[quote user="GiantsNappy"]I feel a new TV show coming up..."Pimp my BB" Hell yeah!
                          [/quote]
                          Are you making jokes?

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"]AG, I'm back.

Sorry for the delayed response, out of Cheese_Cake and Tent, I think you should go with Cheese_Cake. He may be able to turn the D around.
                            [/quote]</P>

Yes because I was the one who screwed up that kickoff with Devin Hester... I think I have been doing a good job with the runningbacks...</P>

Does Chopper have something against me???</P>

It is probably because I never talk to Chopper...</P>

Solet me introduce myself... I am Mr. Tentarium, the man who should be the Defensive Coordinator ...</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]
                              [/quote]

haha theives are so stupid!! He gives you his info and then tries to steal from you...
                              my god!!!
                              [/quote]
                              Social Security # and all!!!

???????????????????????

Comment

I see TAGF is back to it's old self again!

Comment

Working...
                                X