• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"]
    Social Security # and all!!!

???????????????????????
    [/quote]

That's why they are where their at, and you're where you're at....

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="Chopper"]AG, I'm back.

Sorry for the delayed response, out of Cheese_Cake and Tent, I think you should go with Cheese_Cake. He may be able to turn the D around.
      [/quote]</p>

Yes because I was the one who screwed up that kickoff with Devin Hester... I think I have been doing a good job with the runningbacks...</p>

Does Chopper have something against me???</p>

It is probably because I never talk to Chopper...</p>

Solet me introduce myself... I am Mr. Tentarium, the man who should be the Defensive Coordinator ...</p>[/quote]

Pleased to meet you Mr. Tentarium.
      And I have nothing against you, and you are doing a fine job with the RBs this year. However, a promotion to ST Cord. may give you some experience with a higher level to possibly stay with the offense. Since you have done such a good job at the RB spot, a job in the ST area will allow you to work with the returners in hopes of getting them to break a big one open, as well as using your knowledge in the blocking aspect of returns.

Comment

Chopper, what is your reason for picking Cheese_Cake over me??? Has he been doing a better job??? Your probably right, Tiki and Jacobs, just HUGE busts this year...</P>

Comment

Why is that that we can not do that. I have been on that bandwagon all year. Hmmmmm....Dallas did it against Atlanta andagianst the GMen, where they had Barber andJones in there together.Fake toss to one and go the other way with the other. Damn it's not rocket science. This way with our stupid play calling they could not key on just one back, because we are so predictable.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]
            Yeah pretty dumb thief he actually allowed me to take his personal information in order to open up a case for him before he stole my BB so I filed a police report and I had all the information the police needed to file a warrant. With BB's being over $300 retail it's constituted as grand theft larsony so it's a felony theft. That particular one I owned the 8700c was a cool $450.
            [/quote]

haha theives are so stupid!! He gives you his info and then tries to steal from you...
            my god!!!
            [/quote]
            Social Security # and all!!!

???????????????????????
            [/quote]

Social security number also??? Wow....that fool is dumb.....

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]I see TAGF is back to it's old self again!
              [/quote]

Today is not a particularly good day to be on TAGF....

Comment

[quote user="GiantsBingo"]Why is that that we can not do that. I have been on that bandwagon all year. Hmmmmm....Dallas did it against Atlanta andagianst the GMen, where they had Barber andJones in there together.Fake toss to one and go the other way with the other. Damn it's not rocket science. This way with our stupid play calling they could not key on just one back, because we are so predictable.[/quote]

hello

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
                  Still bummed....laughing about the Knicks to ease my pain...
                  [/quote]

They won tonite!! They beat Utah!!! 97-96!!
                  [/quote]</P>

</P>

i love nate robinson</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]I see TAGF is back to it's old self again!
                    [/quote]

Today is not a particularly good day to be on TAGF....
                    [/quote]

Eliis******ed is on a roll.....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GiantsBingo"]Why is that that we can not do that. I have been on that bandwagon all year. Hmmmmm....Dallas did it against Atlanta andagianst the GMen, where they had Barber andJones in there together.Fake toss to one and go the other way with the other. Damn it's not rocket science. This way with our stupid play calling they could not key on just one back, because we are so predictable.[/quote]

hello
                      [/quote]

Yes and who may this be?

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

Chopper, what is your reason for picking Cheese_Cake over me??? Has he been doing a better job??? Your probably right, Tiki and Jacobs, just HUGE busts this year...</p>[/quote]

I complemented you on the job you are doing.

As for picking Cheese_Cake, he seems to know more about the defense (and you know a lot more about the offense). In other words, I would like you to stay in the offensive area of the team. Offense is what you excel at.

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

Chopper, what is your reason for picking Cheese_Cake over me??? Has he been doing a better job??? Your probably right, Tiki and Jacobs, just HUGE busts this year...</p>[/quote]

Easy there fella...learn to take advice, it will help you grow....

Comment

This is going to be Tiki's last home game.......good lord.....[:'(]

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Tentarium"]

Easy there fella...learn to take advice, it will help you grow....
                              [/quote]

Check your inbox.

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

Chopper, what is your reason for picking Cheese_Cake over me??? Has he been doing a better job??? Your probably right, Tiki and Jacobs, just HUGE busts this year...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh sorry, didn't see your post... I probably would do well as Special Teams Coordinator... That is not my problem... My concern is that a man who did a mediocre job is getting a promotion... You said that I did a good job on offense... Our defense needs a lot more help... I believe that I haveas much knowledge about defense than offense...</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X