Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Tentarium"]

Chopper, what is your reason for picking Cheese_Cake over me??? Has he been doing a better job??? Your probably right, Tiki and Jacobs, just HUGE busts this year...</P>

[/quote]

Easy there fella...learn to take advice, it will help you grow....
    [/quote]

Check your inbox. </P>

???What about it???

[/quote]</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]This is going to be Tiki's last home game.......good lord.....[:'(]
      [/quote]

I didn't realize!!!!

Comment

Well, I hope that you have changed your decision... I can only give my opinions... I am going to have some cereal, waffles, maybe some apple juice, poland spring... I will be back later...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]This is going to be Tiki's last home game.......good lord.....[:'(]
          [/quote]

I didn't realize!!!!
          [/quote]

I'm not sure he is going to retire. I think he may stay for another year. EA will do us one more favor by convincing him to stay.

But that's just a hunch.

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"]
            I'm not sure he is going to retire. I think he may stay for another year. EA will do us one more favor by convincing him to stay.

But that's just a hunch.
            [/quote]

No way, if that happens then I will retire as HC. lol....

Not that I don't want him, but he seems so happy to move on!! I would love
            to see him back but that would be a hard sell....especially after how this season
            is beginning to end....

Comment

everyone knows its because cheesecake tastes goosd

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]This is going to be Tiki's last home game.......good lord.....[:'(]
                [/quote]

I didn't realize!!!!
                [/quote]

But that's just a hunch.
                [/quote]

I dunno...I don't see him coming back......[*-)]
                Though I would love to be proven wrong!
                Come back Tiki! We need you!

Comment

Where is CC? Someone get him in here!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Where is CC? Someone get him in here!!!
                    [/quote]</P>

SIGNS OF AND IRRESPONSIBLE COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

jking, loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]This is going to be Tiki's last home game.......good lord.....[:'(]
                      [/quote]
                      I know I'm trying to hold back, but I pray he has a great game. I don't think it has set in yet. But when he is not in that backfield next season it's really gonna hurt. Since I've been a Giants fans, the only RB I've know to the Giants is Tiki. I can't imagine our backfield w/o him. He is gonna be sorely missed.

But for now, he's still a Giant and I hope he crushes the Saints!

Comment

Ok now the Colts are just showing off.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Ok now the Colts are just showing off.
                          [/quote]</P>

There is no question that Peyton is the best quarterback in the NFL...</P>

Tom Brady is the best in the playoffs, Peyton is better overall...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]This is going to be Tiki's last home game.......good lord.....[:'(]
                            [/quote]
                            I know I'm trying to hold back, but I pray he has a great game. I don't think it has set in yet. But when he is not in that backfield next season it's really gonna hurt. Since I've been a Giants fans, the only RB I've know to the Giants is Tiki. I can't imagine our backfield w/o him. He is gonna be sorely missed.

But for now, he's still a Giant and I hope he crushes the Saints!
                            [/quote]

This is just going to be weird....[:$]

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]</p>

There is no question that Peyton is the best quarterback in the NFL...</p>

Tom Brady is the best in the playoffs, Peyton is better overall...</p>[/quote]

Tom Brady had the luxury of defense during his SB years...something Peyton never
                              has and to this day doesn't have much of...

They also HAD a HOF kicker that without him, probably would not be a dynasty....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]</p>

There is no question that Peyton is the best quarterback in the NFL...</p>

Tom Brady is the best in the playoffs, Peyton is better overall...</p>[/quote]

Tom Brady had the luxury of defense during his SB years...something Peyton never
                                has and to this day doesn't have much of...

They also HAD a HOF kicker that without him, probably would not be a dynasty....
                                [/quote]
                                Holla! They only won by 3 points each time!

Comment

Working...
                                X