Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="Bleu"]Ok now the Colts are just showing off.
    [/quote]</P>

There is no question that Peyton is the best quarterback in the NFL...</P>

Tom Brady is the best in the playoffs, Peyton is better overall...</P>

[/quote]

Tom Brady had the luxury of defense during his SB years...something Peyton never
    has and to this day doesn't have much of...

They also HAD a HOF kicker that without him, probably would not be a dynasty....
    [/quote]</P>

Adam Vinateiri is actually my least favorite player in the league... For reasons that only I can explain...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

Adam Vinateiri is actually my least favorite player in the league... For reasons that only I can explain...</p>[/quote]

What? I'd like to know....

Comment

Sorry, that is classified information...

Comment

Bengals having problems in the red zone....they like field goals as much as we do!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Tentarium"]

Adam Vinateiri is actually my least favorite player in the league... For reasons that only I can explain...</p>[/quote]

What? I'd like to know....
            [/quote]
            Me too.

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]Sorry, that is classified information...[/quote]

Funny, who was it that helped you get that username so quickly?

My how soon we forget....[:|]

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]Sorry, that is classified information...[/quote]

Sharing is caring....[]

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Tentarium"]Sorry, that is classified information...[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I did thank you for that... I haven't told anyone why though, loll... Getting me a username isn't worth having u STRIP MY DIGNITY AWAY...</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Bengals having problems in the red zone....they like field goals as much as we do!
                    [/quote]

I hate kicking FG's. I hate to say it by Mike and sad puppy were right today. What business
                    did we have kicking FG's back to back? Do we want the playoff's or not?

All that work for 6 points? A single TD by Eagles would give them the lead and it did....

FG's always come back to bite us.....

Comment

I'm bored outta my mind!

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Tentarium"]Sorry, that is classified information...[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I did thank you for that... I haven't told anyone why though, loll... Getting me a username isn't worth having u STRIP MY DIGNITY AWAY...</p>[/quote]

That bad huh???

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]I'm bored outta my mind!
                          [/quote]

What do you want to talk about? I am game.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Bengals having problems in the red zone....they like field goals as much as we do!
                            [/quote]

I hate kicking FG's. I hate to say it by Mike and sad puppy were right today. What business
                            did we have kicking FG's back to back? Do we want the playoff's or not?

All that work for 6 points? A single TD by Eagles would give them the lead and it did....

FG's always come back to bite us.....
                            [/quote]
                            Will the sting of this game ever go away. That INT by Demps placing on the 7 really hit a nerve with me. It was completely pathetic we couldn't punch it in from the damn 7.

*forget this game...please forget this game*

Comment

I am all for the Bengals here... Jet fans piss me off, loll...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]I'm bored outta my mind!
                                [/quote]

What do you want to talk about? I am game.
                                [/quote]
                                That's the problem...I think I'm just out of it. I just had one of those days you know and then it was a Monday...so I'm really no good right now. Not really bored...I guess restless and my mind is still racing.

I think I'm gonna go lie down and call it night.

Sorry everyone I was such a drag today...just a bad day all around for me. So I'll talk to you guys tomorrow.

Cya!

Comment

Working...
                                X