wow

Comment

• Re: Asian giant for HC

500TH PAGE!!!</P>

</P>

GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!!</P>

Comment

only 14 posts an hour? I could swear we have more than that.

Comment

sup guys? any takers for my job yet?

Comment

hey everyone,</P>

i got one thing tosay. most probowl voters are very stupid. romo has only played like 8 games and he makes it? though, the way espn preeches about him i shouldnt expect any different. And wheres robbins, pierce and snee?</P>

Comment

hey all

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]sup guys? any takers for my job yet?
                [/quote]</P>

you should check if GFAN4 wants the job if he hasn't already gotten one. hes been posting for awhile and might be a good canidate for the job</P>

Comment

go back to about page 490. You'll see me talking to myself for 2 pages.

Comment

[quote user="iggy19"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]sup guys? any takers for my job yet?
                    [/quote]</p>

you should check if GFAN4 wants the job if he hasn't already gotten one. hes been posting for awhile and might be a good canidate for the job</p>[/quote]

might do that, thanks.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]go back to about page 490. You'll see me talking to myself for 2 pages.[/quote]</P>

i just read that. lol. that was pretty funny, atleast your on your way to a second bar</P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]go back to about page 490. You'll see me talking to myself for 2 pages.[/quote]

that was great. I laughed. a lot. the picture really topped it off nicely.

Comment

ok, update on thsi whole police thing.

we had to call a detective and tell him our info and we confessed. they said any damage over $250 is an automatic felony and we could even get arrested. they still need to get an estimate on how much it will cost.

that's short and sweet, but lacking the sweet part. but one thing i dont understand is how do they know the damage is over $250 if they havent had an estimate yet? and i saw the car and it looks fine, and the little damage there is looks like it could come off with soap and water.

Comment

I was so bored and no one was in here so I just typed ****. It was fun.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]
                              [quote user="frutepye"]go back to about page 490. You'll see me talking to myself for 2 pages.[/quote]

that was great. I laughed. a lot. the picture really topped it off nicely.
                              [/quote]Yeah, I like that pic.

Comment

Once again I come in and everyone leaves.

Comment

Working...
                                X