Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]oh, and i've relized with girls, they suck. they all always want to get back with their ex-bf. i was talking to AG about this but me and this girl were like talking a lot and over the weekend we chilled like twice. once at a party where for the whole time she was there she was talking to me and the next night at applebees. and the whole week before in school she would always run up to me and talk to me and ish. and i thought you know things might happen. but now she is back with her ex-bf. and my friend (one of 3 others including myslef who are in the police situation with me) was with this girl who liked him alot. they were togther for like a week, but were hanging out for like a month. well her ex-bf has come home from college for break and she wants to get back with him. and my ex-gf was going to go out this guy but now she wants to get back with me and i know that kid is pissed.

so in conclusion, girls can lick my _ _ _ _ _! lol
    [/quote]</P>

ok... lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]oh, and i've relized with girls, they suck. they all always want to get back with their ex-bf. i was talking to AG about this but me and this girl were like talking a lot and over the weekend we chilled like twice. once at a party where for the whole time she was there she was talking to me and the next night at applebees. and the whole week before in school she would always run up to me and talk to me and ish. and i thought you know things might happen. but now she is back with her ex-bf. and my friend (one of 3 others including myslef who are in the police situation with me) was with this girl who liked him alot. they were togther for like a week, but were hanging out for like a month. well her ex-bf has come home from college for break and she wants to get back with him. and my ex-gf was going to go out this guy but now she wants to get back with me and i know that kid is pissed.

[/quote]

Whoa...that is some crazy shizz.......

Now now....not all girls are like that........there are some non-skanks out there....somewhere....

Comment

[quote user="iggy19"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]any of you guys know anything about mp3 players. I need a new one.
        [/quote]</p>

you should get an ipod video. its nice to be able to watch your favorite shows on a long trip. it can also hold a lot of songs</p>[/quote]

I've never liked ipods. the sound is nowhere as near as good as the price tag would suggest. my creative labs one was a lot better. the video playback was better too. unfortunately there have been problems and I dont want to put up with that again. there's just too much choice these days!

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]
          yea, and i think the reason this ish got so big is because the girls whos car we f'ed with, her dad is a cop or some major police guy for Suffolk so that is probably a reason why this has escolated
          [/quote]

Wait....her dad's a cop......[:O]
          Holy crap.....
          Yeah..that might be a reason why the situation has gotten looney. That sucks.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]oh, and i've relized with girls, they suck. they all always want to get back with their ex-bf. i was talking to AG about this but me and this girl were like talking a lot and over the weekend we chilled like twice. once at a party where for the whole time she was there she was talking to me and the next night at applebees. and the whole week before in school she would always run up to me and talk to me and ish. and i thought you know things might happen. but now she is back with her ex-bf. and my friend (one of 3 others including myslef who are in the police situation with me) was with this girl who liked him alot. they were togther for like a week, but were hanging out for like a month. well her ex-bf has come home from college for break and she wants to get back with him. and my ex-gf was going to go out this guy but now she wants to get back with me and i know that kid is pissed.

[/quote]

Whoa...that is some crazy shizz.......

Now now....not all girls are like that........there are some non-skanks out there....somewhere....
            [/quote]
            yea, probably not girls my age, just 1 year above and below my age. my ex is a year older, the girl i was sorta with i guess is a year younger, and the one my friend was with is a year younger. lol

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]
              yea, and i think the reason this ish got so big is because the girls whos car we f'ed with, her dad is a cop or some major police guy for Suffolk so that is probably a reason why this has escolated
              [/quote]

Wait....her dad's a cop......[:O]
              Holy crap.....
              Yeah..that might be a reason why the situation has gotten looney. That sucks.
              [/quote]
              yea, and the girl we messed with is a year younger too! ahhhhh. this young bit_ches are insane!!!!!!

Comment

That sucks gibril. Hope everything works out ok. I can understand why you hate younger girls. they are real *****es sometimes.

Comment

Comment

Where's AG?

Comment

OUR HC ISN'T HERE!!!!

Comment

Quick! Drink the booze before he comes back and finds us!

Comment

Everyone's gone again....

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]Where's AG?[/quote]</P>

yeah, he is always here</P>

Comment

****, I'm going to start talking to myself aren't I?

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]OUR HC ISN'T HERE!!!![/quote]

I think this is the first time I've been on and he hasn't. its wierd. Did he not say he felt a bit ill though?

Comment

Working...
                                X