• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[:$][quote user="iggy19"]

[quote user="frutepye"]Where's AG?[/quote]</P>

yeah, he is always here</P>

[/quote]Oh. Someone else is here. [:$]</P>

It's weird talking w/o AG. You're right. He's not on the list of posters current;y logged on either.</P>

Comment

if u get bored play with this. http://ww12.e-tractions.com/snowglobe/globe.htm

Comment

Wasn't Ag feeling sick today.......
        The news of Rhomo in the probowl probably made him feel even more ill......

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="frutepye"]OUR HC ISN'T HERE!!!![/quote]

I think this is the first time I've been on and he hasn't. its wierd. Did he not say he felt a bit ill though?
          [/quote]I think he mentioned he came home from work early or something of the kind.

Comment

Hmmmm...I'm so lazy...what to watch on tv......decisions decisions

Comment

[quote user="iggy19"]if u get bored play with this. http://ww12.e-tractions.com/snowglobe/globe.htm <FONT color=#000000>[/quote]</FONT></P>

I originally posted that here. Isn't it fun?</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Wasn't Ag feeling sick today.......
                The news of Rhomo in the probowl probably made him feel even more ill......
                [/quote]</P>

we should tell him to drink some high quality H20 to settle his stomach</P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]

[quote user="iggy19"]if u get bored play with this. http://ww12.e-tractions.com/snowglobe/globe.htm <FONT color=#000000>[/quote]</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

i sometimes likejust watchin the little people hit eachother</P>

Comment

[quote user="iggy19"][quote user="frutepye"]

[/quote]</P>

i sometimes likejust watchin the little people hit eachother</P>[/quote]Yeah. You don't even have to shake. The guy with the shovel starts hitting people and the old guy walks into the edge. It's great.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="iggy19"][quote user="frutepye"]

[/quote]</P>

i sometimes likejust watchin the little people hit eachother</P>

[/quote]Yeah. You don't even have to shake. The guy with the shovel starts hitting people and the old guy walks into the edge. It's great.[/quote]</P>

the snowboarder also goes of the jump and lands on the iceskater</P>

Comment

I'm going to go take a shower. If any of the guys are going to fantasize about that, please do not do it out loud.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]I'm going to go take a shower. If any of the guys are going to fantasize about that, please do not do it out loud.[/quote]</P>

lol. make sure its in some high quality H2O.</P>

buh bye</P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]I'm going to go take a shower. If any of the guys are going to fantasize about that, please do not do it out loud.[/quote]

if you didn't want it done, then you really shouldn't have said it. thats just an open invite that is.

Comment

<DIV class=ForumPostContentText id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl11_Pos tViewWrapper>I'm going to go take a shower. If any ofthe guys are going to fantasize about that, your messed up. </DIV>
                              <DIV class=ForumPostContentText></DIV>
                              <DIV class=ForumPostContentText>be back later, see ya</DIV>

Comment

check this crap. the detective just called my house and said the damage will cost $1827! so thats $607 each (4 of us). but thats bull hsit! i saw the gaddam damage and it looked like nothing. i guarentee that since the dad is a cop they either just got a full paint job for the car or they went to a police mechanic and said get the most out of this you can and they did.

but the bright side is that theres basically a 2% chance that we will be charged with a felony. so we will basically just be paying the $607 each and thats it, nothing goes on our record. so thats the bright side of the spectrum.

Comment

Working...
                                X