Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="frutepye"]I'm going to go take a shower. If any of the guys are going to fantasize about that, please do not do it out loud.[/quote]
    send a pic of what you look like first....lol, j/p

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]check this crap. the detective just called my house and said the damage will cost $1827! so thats $607 each (4 of us). but thats bull hsit! i saw the gaddam damage and it looked like nothing. i guarentee that since the dad is a cop they either just got a full paint job for the car or they went to a police mechanic and said get the most out of this you can and they did.

but the bright side is that theres basically a 2% chance that we will be charged with a felony. so we will basically just be paying the $607 each and thats it, nothing goes on our record. so thats the bright side of the spectrum.
      [/quote]

I was away for a few days. what did you do?

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="frutepye"]I'm going to go take a shower. If any of the guys are going to fantasize about that, please do not do it out loud.[/quote]
        [/quote]

man, you have to fantasize. that means you get to make up the details.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]check this crap. the detective just called my house and said the damage will cost $1827! so thats $607 each (4 of us). but thats bull hsit! i saw the gaddam damage and it looked like nothing. i guarentee that since the dad is a cop they either just got a full paint job for the car or they went to a police mechanic and said get the most out of this you can and they did.

but the bright side is that theres basically a 2% chance that we will be charged with a felony. so we will basically just be paying the $607 each and thats it, nothing goes on our record. so thats the bright side of the spectrum.
          [/quote]

[/quote]
          long a ss story. lets just say we egged a girls car and didnt intend any damage but there was and one of my friends must have squealed for them to know it was us and we were under investigation and now we have to pay 607 each...

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="frutepye"]I'm going to go take a shower. If any of the guys are going to fantasize about that, please do not do it out loud.[/quote]
            [/quote]

[/quote]
            ughhh jessica alba!!!!

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]check this crap. the detective just called my house and said the damage will cost $1827! so thats $607 each (4 of us). but thats bull hsit! i saw the gaddam damage and it looked like nothing. i guarentee that since the dad is a cop they either just got a full paint job for the car or they went to a police mechanic and said get the most out of this you can and they did.

[/quote]

[/quote]
              long a ss story. lets just say we egged a girls car and didnt intend any damage but there was and one of my friends must have squealed for them to know it was us and we were under investigation and now we have to pay 607 each...
              [/quote]

not cool.

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="frutepye"]I'm going to go take a shower. If any of the guys are going to fantasize about that, please do not do it out loud.[/quote]
                [/quote]

[/quote]
                ughhh jessica alba!!!!
                [/quote]

mmmmmmmmmmmm!

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="frutepye"]I'm going to go take a shower. If any of the guys are going to fantasize about that, please do not do it out loud.[/quote]
                  [/quote]

[/quote]
                  ughhh jessica alba!!!!
                  [/quote]

mmmmmmmmmmmm!

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]check this crap. the detective just called my house and said the damage will cost $1827! so thats $607 each (4 of us). but thats bull hsit! i saw the gaddam damage and it looked like nothing. i guarentee that since the dad is a cop they either just got a full paint job for the car or they went to a police mechanic and said get the most out of this you can and they did.

[/quote]

[/quote]
                    [/quote]

not cool.
                    [/quote]
                    oh, the girls dad is a cop also, i forgot to mention that.

but is anyone wathcing the Northern Illinios v. TCU game? my boy Garrett Wolfe is struggling but their only losing by 6

Comment

Hi all. I feel better.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]Hi all. I feel better.[/quote]
                        yea, i dont think anyone is here....

so, do you look like jessica alba like i was told to imagin???

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="frutepye"]Hi all. I feel better.[/quote]

[/quote]

don't get me in trouble. I just advised you. never told you.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]Hi all. I feel better.[/quote]how was the dentist?

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="frutepye"]Hi all. I feel better.[/quote]

[/quote]

don't get me in trouble. I just advised you. never told you.
                              [/quote]
                              hey hey hey. what if she says yes. then you would say you told me to think that. and you told me to imagin and thats what it hought of so i blame you!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="frutepye"]Hi all. I feel better.[/quote]how was the dentist?[/quote]my jaw hurts. I had to have a filling put in.

Comment

Working...
                                X