Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]check this crap. the detective just called my house and said the damage will cost $1827! so thats $607 each (4 of us). but thats bull hsit! i saw the gaddam damage and it looked like nothing. i guarentee that since the dad is a cop they either just got a full paint job for the car or they went to a police mechanic and said get the most out of this you can and they did.

but the bright side is that theres basically a 2% chance that we will be charged with a felony. so we will basically just be paying the $607 each and thats it, nothing goes on our record. so thats the bright side of the spectrum.
    [/quote]

I was away for a few days. what did you do?
    [/quote]
    long a ss story. lets just say we egged a girls car and didnt intend any damage but there was and one of my friends must have squealed for them to know it was us and we were under investigation and now we have to pay 607 each...
    [/quote]

That is WAY too much for a car. If her dad is a cop you could be able to say that their will be a biased against you since the 'crime' (if you want to call it that) was done against a cop. In other words, they are overcharging you because you did it to a cop.

And whay type of car was it anyway?

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="frutepye"]Hi all. I feel better.[/quote]how was the dentist?[/quote]my jaw hurts. I had to have a filling put in.[/quote]</P>

sorry, have a shot of something, help numb the mouth.</P>

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="frutepye"]Hi all. I feel better.[/quote]
        yea, i dont think anyone is here....

so, do you look like jessica alba like i was told to imagin???
        [/quote]

don't get me in trouble. I just advised you. never told you.
        [/quote]
        hey hey hey. what if she says yes. then you would say you told me to think that. and you told me to imagin and thats what it hought of so i blame you!!!!!!!
        [/quote]

if she says yes then it doesn't matter who said what. the entire male population in this thread would be very happy to imagine it.

Comment

Hey guys I just read this on another boar...all I can say is.....</P>

<FONT size=5>LMAO!!!</FONT></P>

<FONT size=5></FONT></P>

<FONT size=5><FONT size=3>
          </FONT>
          <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0>
          <TBODY>
          <TR>
          <TD height=8></TD></TR>
          <TR>
          <TD class=msgtxt>Giant fans are so in love with their team that they simply cannot see what is going on.
          Common powers of observation will show that defenders get into Mannings face a heck of a lot more often then we get into their QB's face. The last interception by Eagles players was inevitable as they got to close to him too often.
          Notice that when the opposing QB scrambles a bit and finds an "open" man he usually completes the pass and on top of that the guy runs down the field another 20 or 30 yards. Don't blame the defenders, no defensive unit will be effective when the oppossing QB has virtual unlimited time.
          If you can have Manning stand back there with unlimited time he can and wil throw l the ball where only his team can catch it.
          So do you agree with me that priority #1 is to stop the other team dead in its tracks. Here is how: Reinvent players as two way players. I don't mean they play every down on defense and every down on offense. They just play both ways with priority #! being defense. Tiki says he's on the lookout for new challenges. Maybe we can get him to come back as a defensive player and coach. I want Shockey, Brandon, Moss, Burress playing defense.
          With Shockey on one side and Brandon on the other the enemy QB takes a serious chance of not only being stopped dead, but injured as well. IMagine the emotional Shockey putting a hit on one of these guys. How hard do you think Brandon can hit if the enemy chooses to test his side.
          Imagine the enemy QB taking off with Moss closing fast on him.
          How many interceptions have we flubbed with "bad hands" defenders. Of course the defenders are "good hands" guys.
          We have to stop T.O,? Easy, let Burress cover him. T.O. is not going to jump over him to catch a ball.
          We should get more turnovers with this defensive team and simply win more games with the defensive team.
          Yes, I know offensive players are inexperienced defenders. They might also be susceptibill to some "trick" stuff, but they will learn very quickly I am sure.
          We can spot the defensive players, like Shockey and Brandon can also do his inside 10 yard thing.
          </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FONT></P>

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]check this crap. the detective just called my house and said the damage will cost $1827! so thats $607 each (4 of us). but thats bull hsit! i saw the gaddam damage and it looked like nothing. i guarentee that since the dad is a cop they either just got a full paint job for the car or they went to a police mechanic and said get the most out of this you can and they did.

but the bright side is that theres basically a 2% chance that we will be charged with a felony. so we will basically just be paying the $607 each and thats it, nothing goes on our record. so thats the bright side of the spectrum.
            [/quote]

[/quote]
            long a ss story. lets just say we egged a girls car and didnt intend any damage but there was and one of my friends must have squealed for them to know it was us and we were under investigation and now we have to pay 607 each...
            [/quote]

That is WAY too much for a car. If her dad is a cop you could be able to say that their will be a biased against you since the 'crime' (if you want to call it that) was done against a cop. In other words, they are overcharging you because you did it to a cop.

[/quote]
            like a 2005 passat or jetta (they look the same). but apparently the shells went through all 3 layers of paint. but they could just paint the damn door and painting a door doesnt cost $1827

Comment

hello....</P>

Well I've been trying to be positive all day and so far I haven't let up...I may be waiting on a miracle but oh well. Ihope you all are keeping your chins up....haven't heard any fat ladies singing yet!</P>

Although I do have to admit that this board is sorta distracting me from work, butwork isslow now anywayso again,ohwell[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]check this crap. the detective just called my house and said the damage will cost $1827! so thats $607 each (4 of us). but thats bull hsit! i saw the gaddam damage and it looked like nothing. i guarentee that since the dad is a cop they either just got a full paint job for the car or they went to a police mechanic and said get the most out of this you can and they did.

[/quote]

[/quote]
                [/quote]

[/quote]
                like a 2005 passat or jetta (they look the same). but apparently the shells went through all 3 layers of paint. but they could just paint the damn door and painting a door doesnt cost $1827
                [/quote]

Whoa..... [:O]
                That's a whole lotta money........
                Way too much money......if you ask me

Comment

Hey feelinblue! What's shakin......
                  I have been bored all day......

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]check this crap. the detective just called my house and said the damage will cost $1827! so thats $607 each (4 of us). but thats bull hsit! i saw the gaddam damage and it looked like nothing. i guarentee that since the dad is a cop they either just got a full paint job for the car or they went to a police mechanic and said get the most out of this you can and they did.

[/quote]

[/quote]
                    [/quote]

[/quote]
                    [/quote]

That's about the price of a new door. Don't pay it.

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]
                      [/quote]

[/quote]
                      [/quote]</P>

Wait, these are CHICKEN eggs, right? Not some sort of steel egg? Holy sh*t, $1827!</P>

It would have been cheaper to throw them at the girl!</P>

Comment

not entirely sure of the exchange rates, but thats about what I paid for my whole car.!!!

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

Wait, these are CHICKEN eggs, right? Not some sort of steel egg? Holy sh*t, $1827!</p>

It would have been cheaper to throw them at the girl!</p>[/quote]

LOL! That would be more fun....

Yeah.........I think we all can agree that price is craptastic...don't pay it.

Comment

Hello again, everyone.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hey feelinblue! What's shakin......
                              I have been bored all day......
                              [/quote]</P>

</P>

Meee too! Work is so slow and I should be enjoying the down time but I did all my Christmas shopping online so there's nothing to do but wait</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

Wait, these are CHICKEN eggs, right? Not some sort of steel egg? Holy sh*t, $1827!</P>

It would have been cheaper to throw them at the girl!</P>

[/quote]

LOL! That would be more fun....

Yeah.........I think we all can agree that price is craptastic...don't pay it.
                                [/quote]</P>

DITTO! And 'craptastic' is my favorite new word, as of 20 seconds ago!</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X