Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hey feelinblue! What's shakin......
    I have been bored all day......
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

Meee too! Work is so slow and I should be enjoying the down time but I did all my Christmas shopping online so there's nothing to do but wait</p>[/quote]
    Strange, it's been the same way for me lol. Just another boring Tuesday I 'spose.

Comment

Hey everyone...just got in from work. And the Victoria Secret fashion show is re-airing YAY! I missed it the first time and was pissed! In case anyone is a fan...I love their annual fashion show.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Hey everyone...just got in from work. And the Victoria Secret fashion show is re-airing YAY! I missed it the first time and was pissed! In case anyone is a fan...I love their annual fashion show.
        [/quote]
        NO WAY!?!?!?! WHEN!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of VS, dear old dad and I went there yesterday to buy my mom some perfume. Damn was it packed.

Comment

Hey...off the subject (not that there really is one)....have any of you ever been to a bar called Ship of Fools? It's on the upper east side.... I was up there a couple of months ago visiting a friend who lives in Manhattan and since the Giants were playing and her apartment is the size of a loaf of bread I told her we needed to go somewhere to watch the game. (it was when we played Tampa).....anyway, we stumbled upon that place and it was great. I would recommend...

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]Hey...off the subject (not that there really is one)....have any of you ever been to a bar called Ship of Fools? It's on the upper east side.... I was up there a couple of months ago visiting a friend who lives in Manhattan and since the Giants were playing and her apartment is the size of a loaf of bread I told her we needed to go somewhere to watch the game. (it was when we played Tampa).....anyway, we stumbled upon that place and it was great. I would recommend...[/quote]

I really haven't been to NYC that much actually, lol. It's ironic because I live less than maybe 45 minutes away. I annually visit the Car Show at the Javitz center, if that counts for anything.

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]check this crap. the detective just called my house and said the damage will cost $1827! so thats $607 each (4 of us). but thats bull hsit! i saw the gaddam damage and it looked like nothing. i guarentee that since the dad is a cop they either just got a full paint job for the car or they went to a police mechanic and said get the most out of this you can and they did.

but the bright side is that theres basically a 2% chance that we will be charged with a felony. so we will basically just be paying the $607 each and thats it, nothing goes on our record. so thats the bright side of the spectrum.
              [/quote]

I was away for a few days. what did you do?
              [/quote]
              long a ss story. lets just say we egged a girls car and didnt intend any damage but there was and one of my friends must have squealed for them to know it was us and we were under investigation and now we have to pay 607 each...
              [/quote]

That is WAY too much for a car. If her dad is a cop you could be able to say that their will be a biased against you since the 'crime' (if you want to call it that) was done against a cop. In other words, they are overcharging you because you did it to a cop.

And whay type of car was it anyway?
              [/quote]
              like a 2005 passat or jetta (they look the same). but apparently the shells went through all 3 layers of paint. but they could just paint the damn door and painting a door doesnt cost $1827
              [/quote]
              Gibril...when you mentioned you egged a car, I would have forewarned you that, you just cost that person alot of money, but I didn't want to be the old head ruining the fun. One of my co-workers ex-girlfriends did that to his car and put sugar in the gas tank and his car was ruined. I have a Passat and they are quality cars so the paint is not just gonna be stripped and repainted. At any event after the damages to his car he had to put out $8,000 and the paint job was half of that.

Messing with ppl's cars is not cool, and when you get older you'll learn that. People work hard to pay for vehicles and defacing them or causing them damage is not cool. You're lucky all you have to do i spay restitution, no offense I'd have you charged on the real. Turn-about is fair play and that's the risk you take for f'in around with ppl's ish!

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]Hey...off the subject (not that there really is one)....have any of you ever been to a bar called Ship of Fools? It's on the upper east side.... I was up there a couple of months ago visiting a friend who lives in Manhattan and since the Giants were playing and her apartment is the size of a loaf of bread I told her we needed to go somewhere to watch the game. (it was when we played Tampa).....anyway, we stumbled upon that place and it was great. I would recommend...[/quote]

I really haven't been to NYC that much actually, lol. It's ironic because I live less than maybe 45 minutes away. I annually visit the Car Show at the Javitz center, if that counts for anything.
                [/quote]</P>

</P>

I used to live in NJ and I NEVER went into the city....now that I'm in the middle of nowhere it's like paradise....stinky, loud, crowded[]paradise!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="Bleu"]Hey everyone...just got in from work. And the Victoria Secret fashion show is re-airing YAY! I missed it the first time and was pissed! In case anyone is a fan...I love their annual fashion show.
                  [/quote]

Speaking of VS, dear old dad and I went there yesterday to buy my mom some perfume. Damn was it packed.
                  [/quote]
                  Yeah I practically live in there! It's on the CW Network from 9-10.

Comment

If anybody is really bored, this has to by far the worst (if there is a bottom) of DH videos.</P>

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...83107567412098</P>

Hasselhoff is the rhomo of the music world. </P>

Comment

I need to seriously go Christmas shopping....the only problem is I buy stuff for me and not for the fools in my life. This should be a fun week to head to the mall...

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]check this crap. the detective just called my house and said the damage will cost $1827! so thats $607 each (4 of us). but thats bull hsit! i saw the gaddam damage and it looked like nothing. i guarentee that since the dad is a cop they either just got a full paint job for the car or they went to a police mechanic and said get the most out of this you can and they did.

but the bright side is that theres basically a 2% chance that we will be charged with a felony. so we will basically just be paying the $607 each and thats it, nothing goes on our record. so thats the bright side of the spectrum.
                        [/quote]

I was away for a few days. what did you do?
                        [/quote]
                        long a ss story. lets just say we egged a girls car and didnt intend any damage but there was and one of my friends must have squealed for them to know it was us and we were under investigation and now we have to pay 607 each...
                        [/quote]

That is WAY too much for a car. If her dad is a cop you could be able to say that their will be a biased against you since the 'crime' (if you want to call it that) was done against a cop. In other words, they are overcharging you because you did it to a cop.

And whay type of car was it anyway?
                        [/quote]
                        Chopper that's BS...he f'ed with someone car, who gives a ish who the person's dad is. He f'ed and now him and his friends should have to pay whatever in damages to fix it. He wouldn't be in this situation if he didn't do it. And yes it was a 'crime' if there was damage done. People kill me...if your car was egged and you had to shell out $5 would you pissed?

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="Bleu"]Hey everyone...just got in from work. And the Victoria Secret fashion show is re-airing YAY! I missed it the first time and was pissed! In case anyone is a fan...I love their annual fashion show.
                          [/quote]

[/quote]
                          Yeah I practically live in there! It's on the CW Network from 9-10.
                          [/quote]
                          Damn, my parents missed it to see my school band concert and forgot to DVR it when it first aired, and I think it's too late to inform them.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I need to seriously go Christmas shopping....the only problem is I buy stuff for me and not for the fools in my life. This should be a fun week to head to the mall...
                            [/quote]
                            I finish all my shopping on Black Friday and satisfy both those urges. I always shop for myself anyway and I pick up other gifts along the way. It always works out...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

If anybody is really bored, this has to by far the worst (if there is a bottom) of DH videos.</p>

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...83107567412098</p>

Hasselhoff is the rhomo of the music world. </p>[/quote]

Lord....
                              The sad thing is I don't think that is the worst one...hahaha...I saw some other crazy things on youtube....
                              Oy...The Hoff.......

Comment

Gigantoir, do you still want my Running BackJob???</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X