• Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="mjg407"]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...39281765332813</P>

i almost lost it on this one</P>

[/quote]Oh god.....that's not right.</P>

Oh and welcome to the thread if you decide to stick around.</P>

[/quote]I'll stick around. Just won't be able to blog so much during the busy season. BTW, here is the cheezier version.</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKuQXGrFSQ0</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Didn't really do too much for the 500th page.....but YAY![&lt;)]
      I think we are all just busy laughing over various David Hasselhoff music videos......it's that kinda of day...
      Oh yeah...utter disgust for the Rhomo selection to the probowl [+o(]
      [/quote]
      Who the heck is David Hasselhoff?

Comment

I had the lyrics to that song posted but it was too big of a waste of space
        </P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="mjg407"]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...39281765332813</P>

i almost lost it on this one</P>

[/quote]Oh god.....that's not right.</P>

Oh and welcome to the thread if you decide to stick around.</P>[/quote]and thanks!

Comment

We have a plan to spam all the Eli vs. whoever, Eli sucks, so and so sucks threads with music videos from The Hoff! That should scare people...[&lt;)]

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

[quote user="mjg407"]does he say anything but jump in my car?[/quote]</P>

Actually, because I am truly that bored, I found the lyrics for ya....now I ask, are these the words of a true poet or a dirty old serial stalker/molester?</P>

<FONT size=2>Jump In My Car

Jump in my car
              I wanna take you home
              Mmm, come on and jump in my car
              It's too far to walk on your own

(No thank you sir)
              Ah, c'mon, I'm a trustworthy guy
              (No thank you sir)
              Oh little girl I wouldn't tell you no lie
              (I know your ga-ame
              How can you say that, we only just met
              (You're all the same)
              Ooh, she's got me there, but I'll get her yet
              (I got you then)
              No you didn't, I was catchin' my breath
              And look it's startin' to rain and baby you'll catch your death
              (Well, I don't know)
              Ah, come on it costs nothin' to try
              And you'll arrive home nice and dry

Mmm-mmm, jump in my car
              I wanna take you home
              Jump in my car
              It's too far to walk on your own

Oh yeah
              Come on girl

Jump in my car
              I wanna take you home
              C'mon jump in my car
              It's way too far to walk on your own

(Well maybe I will)
              Ah, that's better now, your talkin' sense
              (But you better keep still)
              Well, if you like I'll just put up a fence
              (No need to get smart)
              Well alright we'll soon be on our way
              (We better start)
              What for?
              (Because it's such a long way)
              Why, where d'you live?
              (I live down south, it's roughly eighty-four miles)
              Hey slow down, you must be jokin' there behind that cute smile
              (Oh, no I'm not)
              Well, if you're not there's only one thing to say
              (And what's that?)
              Get out the car, get on your way

Get out of my car
              (But you just said that you'd take me home)
              Well, it's just too far
              (But there's no way that I can get there alone)
              I couldn't care less
              (Maybe I could see you next week)
              But you look a mess
              (But look who's talkin', you've got no right to speak)

Get out of my car
              (You told me that you were a really nice guy)
              Well I ainít
              Get out of my car
              Get out
              Get out of my car</FONT>

</P>

[/quote]LMAO! the Hoff is trying to be tough... BARF.....</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Didn't really do too much for the 500th page.....but YAY![&lt;)]
                I think we are all just busy laughing over various David Hasselhoff music videos......it's that kinda of day...
                [/quote]
                RHOMO was selected to the ProBowl...as what a starter? No f'in way????????????
                [/quote]

Oh yeah...
                I think it goes Brees, Bulger, then Rhomo
                Oh and Rivers was selected to the probowl......
                So you know it is going to be a fun week.........[+o(][+o(]

[/quote]
                OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!! RIVERS TOO!!!!!!!! That's worse than Rhomo! Geez....poor Eli I know he is feeling it right now. I want him to make one but when he does will it even matter, b/c everyone he's been compared to has already gone...football sux ***** this season!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Didn't really do too much for the 500th page.....but YAY![&lt;)]
                  [/quote]
                  [/quote]

A god among men.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]We have a plan to spam all the Eli vs. whoever, Eli sucks, so and so sucks threads with music videos from The Hoff! That should scare people...[&lt;)]
                    [/quote]Eli vs. David Hasslehoff</P>

David is popular, speaks german, shows emotion, has a car that talks, hangs out on the beach.........</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Didn't really do too much for the 500th page.....but YAY![&lt;)]
                      [/quote]
                      RHOMO was selected to the ProBowl...as what a starter? No f'in way????????????
                      [/quote]3rd pick, thank god TO wasn't selected. Stand by for meltdown. TO reading the paper,</p>

hmmmm tony made the pro bowl....wait where am I? </p>

slit slit gurgle, 911....</p>[/quote]
                      LMAO! Classic...good one!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Hey Frute! Girl I was cracking up over your 2 pages all alone today. Too funny!
                        [/quote]You weren't the only one.

Comment

[/quote]
                          [/quote]

Remember Knight Rider...Baywatch....freaky man who thinks he is the sh*t

Comment

[quote user="GiantsNappy"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Didn't really do too much for the 500th page.....but YAY![&lt;)]
                            [/quote]
                            [/quote]

A god among men.
                            [/quote]
                            Ummm I would think not, so again I ask who the heck is he?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]We have a plan to spam all the Eli vs. whoever, Eli sucks, so and so sucks threads with music videos from The Hoff! That should scare people...[&lt;)]
                              [/quote]That's a great idea.</P>

Tomorrow we start Operation Hasselhoff.</P>

Comment

[/quote]
                                [/quote] </P>

Here is one opinion:</P>

http://www.esquilax.com/baywatch/</P>

or</P>

Hasselhoff returned to television on Baywatch which premiered in 1989. Although it was cancelled after only one season, he believed the series had potential, so Hasselhoff revived it for the first-run syndication market in 1991, investing his own money and additionally functioning as executive producer.</P>

His contract stipulated royalties to be paid to him from the rerun profits, which gave him the financial liberty to buy back the rights to Baywatch from NBC.</P>

In its second incarnation, Baywatch was much more successful. It ran in syndication for another ten seasons. It was also well-received internationally and has been shown in over 140 countries around the world.<SUP class=noprint>[<SPAN title="The material in the vicinity of this tag needs references to reliable sources." style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap">citation needed</SPAN>]</SUP> According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Baywatch is the most watched TV show in the world, with over 1.1 billion viewers.<SUP class=reference id=_ref-1>[2]</SUP></P>

This success combined with his royalties and his other ventures have placed Hasselhoff's fortune at more than $100,000,000.<SUP class=reference id=_ref-2>[3]</SUP></P>

<A id=Late_career name=Late_career></A></P>
                                <H2><SPAN class=editsection>[edit]</SPAN> <SPAN class=mw-headline>Late career</SPAN></H2>

In 1994, he was scheduled to perform a concert on pay-per-view from Atlantic City. It was supposed to help reignite his singing career in the United States. On the night of his concert, O.J. Simpson was involved in a police chase on the California highway. People who were watching the concert switched over to watch the news. Since then, Hasselhoff has not attempted another concert.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X