Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Didn't really do too much for the 500th page.....but YAY![<)]
    I think we are all just busy laughing over various David Hasselhoff music videos......it's that kinda of day...
    Oh yeah...utter disgust for the Rhomo selection to the probowl [+o(]
    [/quote]
    Who the heck is David Hasselhoff?
    [/quote]

Remember Knight Rider...Baywatch....freaky man who thinks he is the sh*t
    [/quote]
    I remember Bay Watch, never watched an episode so I still don't know who he is.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]We have a plan to spam all the Eli vs. whoever, Eli sucks, so and so sucks threads with music videos from The Hoff! That should scare people...[<)]
      [/quote]That's a great idea.</P>

Tomorrow we start Operation Hasselhoff.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I am rolling on the floor. Operation Hasselhoff!</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]We have a plan to spam all the Eli vs. whoever, Eli sucks, so and so sucks threads with music videos from The Hoff! That should scare people...[&lt;)]
        [/quote]
        YES! I completely agree. This sux though. All the "others" are having good seasons and the Giants are suffering... *sigh*

Comment

Why do I do this.....I am just making myself even more sick......

Comment

Baywatch was one of the most popular if not the most popular shows in the world. I remember being in Oman, Japan, Singapore, Australia, Bahrain, and Saudi Arabia and the dang show was on. There is no escaping the Hasslehoff.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Why do I do this.....I am just making myself even more sick......

[/quote]ewwwwwwww...........[+o(]

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]We have a plan to spam all the Eli vs. whoever, Eli sucks, so and so sucks threads with music videos from The Hoff! That should scare people...[&lt;)]
                [/quote]
                YES! I completely agree. This sux though. All the "others" are having good seasons and the Giants are suffering... *sigh*
                [/quote]</P>

We just have high expectations. I wonder ifDetroit fans feel the way we do every year, almost every week?</P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Why do I do this.....I am just making myself even more sick......

[/quote]ewwwwwwww...........[+o(][/quote]</P>

oh that is so wrong on so many levels....can I go throw up now?</P>

Comment

Hahahahahahaha.

**Operation Hasselhoff** LMAO

The Hoff will save us! [+o(]

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]We have a plan to spam all the Eli vs. whoever, Eli sucks, so and so sucks threads with music videos from The Hoff! That should scare people...[&lt;)]
                      [/quote]
                      [/quote]</P>

We just have high expectations. I wonder ifDetroit fans feel the way we do every year, almost every week?</P>[/quote]can we nail the tiki sux threads too, and the what if we drafted rivers blah blah blah.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Why do I do this.....I am just making myself even more sick......

[/quote]ewwwwwwww...........[+o(][/quote]

That's disgusting! But I've seen the face.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="frutepye"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Why do I do this.....I am just making myself even more sick......

[/quote]ewwwwwwww...........[+o(][/quote]

That's disgusting! But I've seen the face.
                          [/quote]that is some 80s hair.

Comment

This Hassehoff stuff is completely out of my league.

Comment

Hmmm....
                              Maybe we should just continuously post that scary picture in all the nasty threads.........

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

[/quote]
                                [/quote]</p>

We just have high expectations. I wonder ifDetroit fans feel the way we do every year, almost every week?</p>[/quote]can we nail the tiki sux threads too, and the what if we drafted rivers blah blah blah.[/quote]
                                Definitely! I'm sick of it all!

Comment

Working...
                                X