• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

I think I need to change my avatar......hmmmmm</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hmmm....
      Maybe we should just continuously post that scary picture in all the nasty threads.........

[/quote]
      Now there's an idea...

Comment

I tried to throw some optimism up on the board early this morning. It actually got some decent responses, and I was going to 'bump' it again a little while ago, but it felt like throwing an infant into a pack of wolves.</P>

</P>

Comment

I wish we could do things anonymously...could you imagine just flooding the boards with pics like that, LOL!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]This Hassehoff stuff is completely out of my league.
            [/quote]

Hasselhoff has made several self-parodic appearances in movies. He had a major appearance in The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, released November 19, 2004, starring as himself (though very much in bygone Baywatch character) and meeting SpongeBob and Patrick. Hasselhoff also had another short appearance in the movie Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story as the dodgeball coach to the German national dodgeball team. Scolding his team to play better, he shouts "Ihr seid alle Schweine!" (translated: "You are all pigs!") and smashes a photo of himself in his Baywatch attire. In 2004's Eurotrip, Hasselhoff appears in a fantasy sequence performing his early 90s hit single "Du". In a cameo as himself in John Waters' 2004 effort A Dirty Shame, Hasselhoff defecates in an airplane's washroom. The 2006 Adam Sandler vehicle Click is the first film in which Hasselhoff plays a character, as Sandler's despicable boss.</P>

In his music video for "Jump Into My Car," Hasselhoff again demonstrates a penchant for self-parody, this time of his performance as Michael Knight in Knight Rider. The car in the video was a black Pontiac Trans Am with a pulsing LED and an interior nearly identical to that of K.I.T.T. (except for the passenger seat being on the left), including an aptly-timed use of K.I.T.T.'s seat ejection system. The video plays to a skit where he asks one of three ladies to 'jump in his car' to take her home. The lady initially refuses but then gets in so long as he behaves politely. She suggests that he should drive quickly, because she lives down south, "about 84 miles". When she insists she is not joking, he asks her to leave the vehicle, but she refuses, so he resorts to using the ejector seat to cause her to exit.</P>

Hasselhoff presented a musical award with Gretel Killeen for the Australian Recording Industry Association on Sunday October 23, 2005 in Sydney. During the course of the night, he was French kissed in a celebratory fashion by musician, Ben Lee. He was recently signed to Pepsi appearing in a massive outdoor campaign in January 2006. He was scheduled to tour Australia with his band mid-2006.<SUP class=noprint>[<SPAN title="The material in the vicinity of this tag needs references to reliable sources." style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap">citation needed</SPAN>]</SUP></P>

Hasselhoff has also become something of an internet phenomenon, mostly as a subject of fun. Numerous websites have appeared and there is currently a campaign to get him a number one single in the UK.</P>

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

I tried to throw some optimism up on the board early this morning. It actually got some decent responses, and I was going to 'bump' it again a little while ago, but it felt like throwing an infant into a pack of wolves.</p>

</p>[/quote]
              Going over there is like self mutilation tactics. It hurts but you continue to do it. Frute, Jersey, and I can't stay away, so you're not alone.

Comment

got flamed last night by trying to defend tiki.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Bleu"]This Hassehoff stuff is completely out of my league.
                  [/quote]

Hasselhoff has made several self-parodic appearances in movies. He had a major appearance in The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, released November 19, 2004, starring as himself (though very much in bygone Baywatch character) and meeting SpongeBob and Patrick. Hasselhoff also had another short appearance in the movie Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story as the dodgeball coach to the German national dodgeball team. Scolding his team to play better, he shouts "Ihr seid alle Schweine!" (translated: "You are all pigs!") and smashes a photo of himself in his Baywatch attire. In 2004's Eurotrip, Hasselhoff appears in a fantasy sequence performing his early 90s hit single "Du". In a cameo as himself in John Waters' 2004 effort A Dirty Shame, Hasselhoff defecates in an airplane's washroom. The 2006 Adam Sandler vehicle Click is the first film in which Hasselhoff plays a character, as Sandler's despicable boss.</p>

In his music video for "Jump Into My Car," Hasselhoff again demonstrates a penchant for self-parody, this time of his performance as Michael Knight in Knight Rider. The car in the video was a black Pontiac Trans Am with a pulsing LED and an interior nearly identical to that of K.I.T.T. (except for the passenger seat being on the left), including an aptly-timed use of K.I.T.T.'s seat ejection system. The video plays to a skit where he asks one of three ladies to 'jump in his car' to take her home. The lady initially refuses but then gets in so long as he behaves politely. She suggests that he should drive quickly, because she lives down south, "about 84 miles". When she insists she is not joking, he asks her to leave the vehicle, but she refuses, so he resorts to using the ejector seat to cause her to exit.</p>

Hasselhoff presented a musical award with Gretel Killeen for the Australian Recording Industry Association on Sunday October 23, 2005 in Sydney. During the course of the night, he was French kissed in a celebratory fashion by musician, Ben Lee. He was recently signed to Pepsi appearing in a massive outdoor campaign in January 2006. He was scheduled to tour Australia with his band mid-2006.<sup class="noprint">[<span title="The material in the vicinity of this tag needs references to reliable sources." style="white-space: nowrap;">citation needed</span>]</sup></p>

Hasselhoff has also become something of an internet phenomenon, mostly as a subject of fun. Numerous websites have appeared and there is currently a campaign to get him a number one single in the UK.</p>[/quote]
                  Now I watched the Spongebob movie and I remember that guy! That WAS him...lol! They rode his chest around the sea and whatnot.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]I wish we could do things anonymously...could you imagine just flooding the boards with pics like that, LOL!
                    [/quote]

Oh my...
                    I might go blind.....
                    But the trolls might get scared.....

Comment

now I just use the magic of the Hoff to lighten things up. we should start a thread, the Hoff vs. Bob Saget......

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]I wish we could do things anonymously...could you imagine just flooding the boards with pics like that, LOL!
                        [/quote]</P>

</P>

Sh...I'll do it. I don't have a reputation on this board yet. If y'all want someone to be the Hasselhoff thug or soldier if you will, holla at cha girl []</P>

but i'd really only do it like a maximum of 8 to 10 times</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]got flamed last night by trying to defend tiki.[/quote]
                          How dare you speak positively about "Tiki the Traitor" to those ppl. They forget what he has been all these years to this franschise, and only judge him on his decision to retire and his obvious passion for things outside of football. Last season he was a god, this season he is a traitor and he talks too much! How dare he not be ALL FOOTBALL all the time? Come on?

Comment

some believe the hoff to be the anti-you know who</P>

He has even less musical talent than John Tesh... His television shows are unwatchable... and yet He's one of the world's most popular stars... how has He done it?</P>

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Sh...I'll do it. I don't have a reputation on this board yet. If y'all want someone to be the Hasselhoff thug or soldier if you will, holla at cha girl []</p>

but i'd really only do it like a maximum of 8 to 10 times</p>[/quote]
                              If you're game I'm sure we can work somethings out.

Comment

Watch what happens the next time Elis******ed starts a thread. Promise. Any other requests?

Comment

Working...
                                X