Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

What do you want to bet that IF we do actually make the playoffs and win a game that this place will turn completely around and be pro Eli, Tiki, and TC and his coaching staff all over again?

They do it every week we win and if they win a playoff game this place would go insane.

Comment

Uh Oh...I already posted that pic in a thread....I couldn't help myself.....let's see what happens

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

some believe the hoff to be the anti-you know who</p>

He has even less musical talent than John Tesh... His television shows are unwatchable... and yet He's one of the world's most popular stars... how has He done it?</p>[/quote]

Ohhh!
        The Hoff vs. John Tesh.....
        Now that's a battle

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Uh Oh...I already posted that pic in a thread....I couldn't help myself.....let's see what happens
          [/quote]</P>

It's good......let's kill 'em with Hasselhoff...what post was it?</P>

lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]What do you want to bet that IF we do actually make the playoffs and win a game that this place will turn completely around and be pro Eli, Tiki, and TC and his coaching staff all over again?

They do it every week we win and if they win a playoff game this place would go insane.
            [/quote]</P>

yep. even after the CAROLINA game.......yeah we won, but come on....</P>

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Uh Oh...I already posted that pic in a thread....I couldn't help myself.....let's see what happens
              [/quote]</p>

It's good......let's kill 'em with Hasselhoff...what post was it?</p>

lol</p>[/quote]

I put it in the attention all eli bashers thread...but it was in response to that fool who posted that drunk picture of Eli....[:@]

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]got flamed last night by trying to defend tiki.[/quote]
                How dare you speak positively about "Tiki the Traitor" to those ppl. They forget what he has been all these years to this franschise, and only judge him on his decision to retire and his obvious passion for things outside of football. Last season he was a god, this season he is a traitor and he talks too much! How dare he not be ALL FOOTBALL all the time? Come on?
                [/quote]I just can't see in a day in the nfl with players like TO, Chad Johnson, that idiot from the titans, all of these me players, and it makes me sick to see these guys bad mouth a great guy like Tiki.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

[/quote]</P>

It's good......let's kill 'em with Hasselhoff...what post was it?</P>

lol</P>

[/quote]

I put it in the attention all eli bashers thread...but it was in response to that fool who posted that drunk picture of Eli....[:@]
                  [/quote]I saw it. It was beautiful.</P>

Alright. I'm off to bed. C ya tomorrow.</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

[/quote]</p>

It's good......let's kill 'em with Hasselhoff...what post was it?</p>

lol</p>[/quote]

[/quote]
                    That the same pic that's been posted since 2004. And that was taken when Eli was still in college. The ppl on TAGF are so freaking annoying. I am back to the wanting to fight them when I read something and that's sad. But we all knew all it took was another loss and we'd be right back here. My question is when does talking about the same stuff week in and week out, no actually day in and day out get old. We have over 500 pages and rarely do we rehash a topic or continue to talk about the same things.

They are so lame and not at all creative...

Comment

Cya Frute! Have a good evening...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]got flamed last night by trying to defend tiki.[/quote]
                        How dare you speak positively about "Tiki the Traitor" to those ppl. They forget what he has been all these years to this franschise, and only judge him on his decision to retire and his obvious passion for things outside of football. Last season he was a god, this season he is a traitor and he talks too much! How dare he not be ALL FOOTBALL all the time? Come on?
                        [/quote]I just can't see in a day in the nfl with players like TO, Chad Johnson, that idiot from the titans, all of these me players, and it makes me sick to see these guys bad mouth a great guy like Tiki.[/quote]
                        They're idiots...they no real reason to bash Eli, Tiki, or any of our players. But b/c they get attention from it everytime they continue to do it.

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]Watch what happens the next time Elis******ed starts a thread. Promise. Any other requests?[/quote]watch out for that guy, he gets really bitter. started a thread yesterday trying to make me look stupid. I'll say this much, he sure knows a lot about football, but he is soooooooooo bitter. No way to live ones life.

Comment

Night frute!

I agree with ya Bleu...they rehash everything over and over.....
                            People need to move on with their lives.....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Night frute!

I agree with ya Bleu...they rehash everything over and over.....
                              People need to move on with their lives.....

[/quote]
                              It's pathetic.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]got flamed last night by trying to defend tiki.[/quote]
                                [/quote]I just can't see in a day in the nfl with players like TO, Chad Johnson, that idiot from the titans, all of these me players, and it makes me sick to see these guys bad mouth a great guy like Tiki.[/quote]
                                They're idiots...they no real reason to bash Eli, Tiki, or any of our players. But b/c they get attention from it everytime they continue to do it.
                                [/quote]</P>

I admit that I get sucked into the Tiki-bashing threads. </P>

Comment

Working...
                                X