Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

nite fruit, I know it is late for you folks on the east coast. I don't blame folks for being critical, but there is a point. This last game was everyones fault. Sheesh, when you game breakers are Morton, Demps, and Emmons.. you know you had a bad game.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]Watch what happens the next time Elis******ed starts a thread. Promise. Any other requests?[/quote]watch out for that guy, he gets really bitter. started a thread yesterday trying to make me look stupid. I'll say this much, he sure knows a lot about football, but he is soooooooooo bitter. No way to live ones life.[/quote]</P>

</P>

His main problem is that he apparently hates the Giants.</P>

But he just looooves Coughlin. Makes no sense...it's as if someone has trapped him here on this board and he can't get out so he's clawing and scratching.</P>

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]Watch what happens the next time Elis******ed starts a thread. Promise. Any other requests?[/quote]watch out for that guy, he gets really bitter. started a thread yesterday trying to make me look stupid. I'll say this much, he sure knows a lot about football, but he is soooooooooo bitter. No way to live ones life.[/quote]</p>

</p>

His main problem is that he apparently hates the Giants.</p>

But he just looooves Coughlin. Makes no sense...it's as if someone has trapped him here on this board and he can't get out so he's clawing and scratching.</p>[/quote]

Maybe Eliis******ed is actually Coughlin! [:O]

[:P]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]Watch what happens the next time Elis******ed starts a thread. Promise. Any other requests?[/quote]watch out for that guy, he gets really bitter. started a thread yesterday trying to make me look stupid. I'll say this much, he sure knows a lot about football, but he is soooooooooo bitter. No way to live ones life.[/quote]</P>

</P>

His main problem is that he apparently hates the Giants.</P>

But he just looooves Coughlin. Makes no sense...it's as if someone has trapped him here on this board and he can't get out so he's clawing and scratching.</P>[/quote]

Maybe Eliis******ed is actually Coughlin! [:O]

[:P]
          [/quote]I thought it was tim lewis the way he defended tim and new about d. Guy is a walking talking trivia board for the Giants. Had to bow down since my entire life does have other stuff besides knowing who had 5 offside penalties in the 1994 giants eagles game.. LOL!

Comment

here was my response to the eli bashing thread and the picture. please do not be offended at the term "chick"</P>
            <DIV class=ForumPostContentText id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl6_PostViewWrapper>

so you can have pics of our qb drunk with a hot chick or this.... you decide....</P>

</P></DIV>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

here was my response to the eli bashing thread and the picture. please do not be offended at the term "chick"</p>
              <div class="ForumPostContentText" id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl6_PostViewWrapper">

so you can have pics of our qb drunk with a hot chick or this.... you decide....</p>

</p></div>[/quote]

That picture scares me also......Gah!!!!

Comment

Alright everyone...I'm out....
                I just hope I don't have nightmares about the Hoff tonight........

Comment

thought you all went away

Comment

later

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]thought you all went away[/quote]</P>

Just started another thread on the TAGF thing...bashing the bashers. I'm sure it'll go over real well but I care.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]nite fruit, I know it is late for you folks on the east coast. I don't blame folks for being critical, but there is a point. This last game was everyones fault. Sheesh, when you game breakers are Morton, Demps, and Emmons.. you know you had a bad game.[/quote]
                        Actually that should have been a good sign. They were having good games and giving lots of opportunities, so you take advantage of that and as a team they didn't do that. Sadly!

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

Just started another thread on the TAGF thing...bashing the bashers. I'm sure it'll go over real well but I care.</P>

</P>[/quote]bumped your new thread.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]nite fruit, I know it is late for you folks on the east coast. I don't blame folks for being critical, but there is a point. This last game was everyones fault. Sheesh, when you game breakers are Morton, Demps, and Emmons.. you know you had a bad game.[/quote]
                            Actually that should have been a good sign. They were having good games and giving lots of opportunities, so you take advantage of that and as a team they didn't do that. Sadly!
                            [/quote]</P>

nope, but I won't give up. Ticks me off that I will be in new york next week but won't be able to see the game thanks to the family. Don't parents know what is important?</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Alright everyone...I'm out....
                              I just hope I don't have nightmares about the Hoff tonight........
                              [/quote]
                              Cya Jersey!

I'm out too everyone! Nice talking to ya mjg...have good night all!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

</P>

[/quote]bumped your new thread.[/quote]</P>

Saw that, and appreciate it. []It'll get buried in 5 minutes though.</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X