Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]The Knicks won........
    Jordan is in shock??

Get ready for a ticker tape parade tomorrow
    [/quote]

Keys the city, tax exempt for life...what else??

Comment

We were just talking about this crazy Knicks game mjg......
      wow...still in shock..

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Watching those legends sitting on the bench makes me field old.....

They look so cool hanging out there in their leather jackets, as if they know
        they can probably suit up and play better than these fakes....
        [/quote]

You're feeling old? I'm 34. I'm the one who should feel old. I'm starting to get pains in places that I never did when I was younger.
        [/quote]

Ahhh...34...just like Oakley.....I wish I was 23 like Jordan, I'd feel a lot better....
        [/quote]

You and me both. But you're still in your 20's right? Wait till you hit 30, pal, it's all downhill from there.
        [/quote]20s, yeah 30 is all downhill, got run twice as far, eat twice as good. Gettin old sux.</P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

You and me both. But you're still in your 20's right? Wait till you hit 30, pal, it's all downhill from there.
          [/quote]

yeah I'm 28. So I'm getting there....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Watching those legends sitting on the bench makes me field old.....

[/quote]

You're feeling old? I'm 34. I'm the one who should feel old. I'm starting to get pains in places that I never did when I was younger.
            [/quote]wish I was 34.. Sorry group, I was out arguing with an idiot. What did I miss.</p>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/8/160480/ShowThread.aspx#160480</p>[/quote]

Not much. Discussing the Knicks and feeling old.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]We were just talking about this crazy Knicks game mjg......
              wow...still in shock..
              [/quote]</P>

sorry....football is my only passion. That and flying.</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Un-freakin-believable......[/quote]</p>

JG21, what is Un-frekn believable</p>[/quote]

Oh sorry....
                The way the Knicks game ended.....
                Now it's gonna be like they won the NBA Championship....[+o(]

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Watching those legends sitting on the bench makes me field old.....

[/quote]

[/quote]wish I was 34.. Sorry group, I was out arguing with an idiot. What did I miss.</P>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/8/160480/ShowThread.aspx#160480</P>[/quote]

[/quote]got 3 on you my friend. I grew up just south of you in New City.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

[/quote]

yeah I'm 28. So I'm getting there....
                    [/quote]

Treasure the 20's, that's all I am going to say.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
                      Now it's gonna be like they won the NBA Championship....[+o(]
                      [/quote]

If you want to crown them, then crown them! [:$]

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]

[/quote]wish I was 34.. Sorry group, I was out arguing with an idiot. What did I miss.</p>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/8/160480/ShowThread.aspx#160480</p>[/quote]

[/quote]got 3 on you my friend. I grew up just south of you in New City.[/quote]

New City? Rockland? I'm originally from North Tarrytown, well Sleepy Hollow now. Lived there till I was 6. So you would be the oldest then.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]got 3 on you my friend. I grew up just south of you in New City.[/quote]

Get out? I'm from Valley Cottage/Nyack.....

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]

[/quote]wish I was 34.. Sorry group, I was out arguing with an idiot. What did I miss.</P>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/8/160480/ShowThread.aspx#160480</P>[/quote]

[/quote]got 3 on you my friend. I grew up just south of you in New City.[/quote]

New City? Rockland? I'm originally from North Tarrytown, well Sleepy Hollow now. Lived there till I was 6. So you would be the oldest then.
                            [/quote]Hah, my Mom lives in Tarrytown now. I'll be there mid next week.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]got 3 on you my friend. I grew up just south of you in New City.[/quote]

[/quote]

Nyack? Cool... Near the Tappan Zee Bridge?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]got 3 on you my friend. I grew up just south of you in New City.[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

When I went to college my mom moved to piermont!</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X