Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]If I can get my mom to back down we should all get together for the game, but she is being a mom that hasn't seen her son in a year. I think that 53 of the 72 hours I'll be home are already scripted.[/quote]

lol, let her have her time with you, it's a special time of year....

We can always get together at anytime...this includes the ladies that are here too....
    [/quote]</P>

AG, you don't understand. I have lived outside ny since 1991. The past 3 years I would go to sports bars to watch the G-men. I was lucky last year in Tampa that the dude that owned the bar was from LI so we could watch the game. West coast coverage SUX! This year I got the DTV so I could watch the G-men. It will kill me on Saturday next week when my Mom want's to go look at the Frick! Ugh! Don't parents realize the importance of football!</P>

Comment

Hey!!! I haven't said anything in a while...I've had finals all week and some drunken christmas parties....

Comment

Alright, nm. I saw the list now.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oops..I'm here....
          I was reading TAGF....also known as..the looney bin
          [/quote]did you check out whitetrashcanmans opinion on the US military?[/quote]

Yeah...the man is a freak....
          Basically he is a big ole piece of turd in my opinion...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

AG, you don't understand. I have lived outside ny since 1991. The past 3 years I would go to sports bars to watch the G-men. I was lucky last year in Tampa that the dude that owned the bar was from LI so we could watch the game. West coast coverage SUX! This year I got the DTV so I could watch the G-men. It will kill me on Saturday next week when my Mom want's to go look at the Frick! Ugh! Don't parents realize the importance of football!</p>[/quote]

Ouch!! I hear ya, I guess I take it for granted that I live in NY and have access to giants games and fans at will....lol...

Thank god for satellite eh???

Comment

[quote user="Meggie4754"]Hey!!! I haven't said anything in a while...I've had finals all week and some drunken christmas parties....[/quote]

Hey Meggie!
              How were the finals?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]If I can get my mom to back down we should all get together for the game, but she is being a mom that hasn't seen her son in a year.* I think that 53 of the 72 hours I'll be home are already scripted.[/quote]

We can always get together at anytime...this includes the ladies that are here too....
                [/quote]</P>

AG, you don't understand.* I have lived outside ny since 1991.* The past 3 years I would go to sports bars to watch the G-men.* I was lucky last year in Tampa that the dude that owned the bar was from LI so we could watch the game.* West coast coverage SUX!* This year I got the DTV so I could watch the G-men.* It will kill me on Saturday next week when my Mom want's to go look at the Frick!* Ugh!* Don't parents realize the importance of football!</P>[/quote]

Where do you live outside nyc?

Comment

[quote user="Meggie4754"]Hey!!! I haven't said anything in a while...I've had finals all week and some drunken christmas parties....[/quote]

hello meggie...

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Meggie4754"]Hey!!! I haven't said anything in a while...I've had finals all week and some drunken christmas parties....[/quote]

Hey Meggie!
                    How were the finals?

[/quote]

Hard.....I felt like i was studing all the time

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Alright, nm. I saw the list now.
                      [/quote]

Well take a look and pick, I'm not one to tell people what they should be so,
                      feel free to pick a position that suits you well!!

Comment

[quote user="Meggie4754"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]If I can get my mom to back down we should all get together for the game, but she is being a mom that hasn't seen her son in a year. I think that 53 of the 72 hours I'll be home are already scripted.[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

AG, you don't understand. I have lived outside ny since 1991. The past 3 years I would go to sports bars to watch the G-men. I was lucky last year in Tampa that the dude that owned the bar was from LI so we could watch the game. West coast coverage SUX! This year I got the DTV so I could watch the G-men. It will kill me on Saturday next week when my Mom want's to go look at the Frick! Ugh! Don't parents realize the importance of football!</P>

[/quote] Where do you live outside nyc?[/quote]</P>

I live in Chico, CA now. I've lived in Washington State, Boston, MA, Corpus Christi TX (yuk), Pensacola Fl, Jacksonville FL, and Tampa FL.</P>

Comment

Well guys, I am off, need my rest. Hope to pick things up tomorrow!!

As always, please talk amongst yourselves!!!

night all!!!

Comment

[quote user="Meggie4754"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Meggie4754"]Hey!!! I haven't said anything in a while...I've had finals all week and some drunken christmas parties....[/quote]

Hey Meggie!
                            How were the finals?

[/quote]

Hard.....I felt like i was studing all the time[/quote]

Well I am sure you did fine! [&lt;)]

Time to drink up girl! [B]

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]got 3 on you my friend.* I grew up just south of you in New City.[/quote]

Get out? I'm from Valley Cottage/Nyack.....
                              [/quote]

I lived in Nyack last year

Comment

feel better, we will avoid sending you pics of the Hoff until your stomache is better.

Comment

Working...
                                X