Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

ughhh, this whole poilce thing is taking a lot out of me and puts me in a bad mood a lot. sorry that i havent been posting really. im grounded for a month so maybe soon ill be posting a lot again but who knows. im gonna try and convince my mom to let me go out for this week i have off from school i have coming up...

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]ughhh, this whole poilce thing is taking a lot out of me and puts me in a bad mood a lot. sorry that i havent been posting really. im grounded for a month so maybe soon ill be posting a lot again but who knows. im gonna try and convince my mom to let me go out for this week i have off from school i have coming up...
      [/quote]</P>

just stay of trouble....</P>

</P>

Comment

More on the off being the devil:</P>
        <P class=baywatch align=center><FONT size=6>Who is the Beast?</FONT> </P>

<TABLE width="100%" border=0>
        <TBODY>
        <TR>
        <TD class=baywatch vAlign=top>Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns</TD>
        <TD class=baywatch>The Beast, of course, is David Hasselhoff. The Heads are His separate television incarnations. Young and the Restless, Revenge of the Cheerleaders, Knight Rider, Terror at London Bridge, Ring of the Musketeers, Baywatch and Baywatch Nights.
        The ten horns represent His musical releases: Crazy For You, David, David Hasselhoff, Do You Love Me?, Du, Everybody Sunshine, I Believe, Looking For Freedom, Night Lover and Night Rockers.
        Not only does Mitch The Lifeguard literally "rise out of the sea" on Baywatch, but David's musical career has mostly occurred in Europe, a metaphoric rise to fame from across the sea. </TD></TR>
        <TR>
        <TD class=baywatch vAlign=top>Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.</TD>
        <TD class=baywatch>Of course, this is a reference to his third head: Knight of the Phoenix, the first episode of Knight Rider. In this episode, "Michael Long, a policeman, is shot and left for dead. The shot is deflected by a plate in his head, but ruins his face. He is saved and his face reconstructed. He is reluctant, but agrees to use K.I.T.T. to help the Foundation for Law and Government fight criminals who are 'beyond the reach of the law'. " Knight Rider has been shown in 82 countries. </TD></TR>
        <TR>
        <TD class=baywatch>Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.</TD>
        <TD class=baywatch>The following blasphemies are actual quotes from David Hasselhoff -- I read these while he was 42 years old.</TD></TR>
        <TR>
        <TD colSpan=2><SPAN class="baywatch style3"><FONT size=5>"I'm good-looking, and I make a lot of money." </FONT></SPAN>
        <P class="baywatch style3">"There are many dying children out there whose last wish is to meet me."</P>
        <P class="baywatch style3">"I'm six foot four, an all-American guy, and handsome and talented as well!"</P>
        <P class="baywatch style3">"Before long, I'll have my own channel -- I'll be like Barney."</P>
        <P class="baywatch style3">"(Baywatch) is responsible for a lot of world peace." <SPAN class=style4><FONT size=4>which the Hoff said at the Bollywood Oscars. Don't believe me? </FONT><FONT size=4>Read the original article! </FONT></SPAN></P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]ughhh, this whole poilce thing is taking a lot out of me and puts me in a bad mood a lot. sorry that i havent been posting really. im grounded for a month so maybe soon ill be posting a lot again but who knows. im gonna try and convince my mom to let me go out for this week i have off from school i have coming up...
          [/quote]</p>

just stay of trouble....</p>

</p>[/quote]
          this is the one bad thing i have done in my life, and we really didnt mean any harm by it. so this whole thing just sucks ***.

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</P>

just stay of trouble....</P>

</P>[/quote]
            this is the one bad thing i have done in my life, and we really didnt mean any harm by it. so this whole thing just sucks ***.
            [/quote]sorry to hear about that

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</p>

just stay of trouble....</p>

</p>[/quote]
              [/quote]sorry to hear about that[/quote]
              ughh and this whole day i was pissed because i fell asleep in the 3rd of the Knicks game last night and missed thats whole effing game!!!

they were playing bad the whole game and were losing by 10 when i passed out, i didnt figure they were gonna come back. but then again, that is how the knicks are, either coming back from 20 down or giving up a 20 point lead...

Comment

I see JG21 is being daring today and risking the TAGF posts.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]I see JG21 is being daring today and risking the TAGF posts.[/quote]

I am! But now I have a headache.....oy....

Comment

Its the same gibberish over and over. I hoffed the rhomo thread. Since there is one on the rivarly board.

Comment

http://www.esquilax.com/baywatch/domination.html</P>

Discussion on how the Hoff plans world domination.</P>

Comment

ok, i have a question. im confused right now.

should i go play madden online or should i go and play NFL Superstar??? this is a big dilemma i have right now considering madden,computer and tv are the 3 things im actually allowed to do...

Comment

I didn't like the superstar thing but I was using a fullback. I haven't tried the online thing either.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]I didn't like the superstar thing but I was using a fullback. I haven't tried the online thing either.[/quote]
                            see, you did it wrong. you gotta be a MLB, that is the best position in the game.

ive decided to do NFLSS but im not sure if i should start a new one or continue my old one. i think i was going into my 3rd season ont he raiders...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]I didn't like the superstar thing but I was using a fullback. I haven't tried the online thing either.[/quote]
                              see, you did it wrong. you gotta be a MLB, that is the best position in the game.

ive decided to do NFLSS but im not sure if i should start a new one or continue my old one. i think i was going into my 3rd season ont he raiders...

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="mjg407"]I didn't like the superstar thing but I was using a fullback. I haven't tried the online thing either.[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

what is NFLSS? I'm partial to FB, it is what I played in High School and College.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X