Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="mjg407"]I didn't like the superstar thing but I was using a fullback. I haven't tried the online thing either.[/quote]
    see, you did it wrong. you gotta be a MLB, that is the best position in the game.

ive decided to do NFLSS but im not sure if i should start a new one or continue my old one. i think i was going into my 3rd season ont he raiders...
    [/quote]</p>

what is NFLSS? I'm partial to FB, it is what I played in High School and College.</p>[/quote]
    NFLSS = NFL Superstar for short

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="mjg407"]I didn't like the superstar thing but I was using a fullback. I haven't tried the online thing either.[/quote]
      see, you did it wrong. you gotta be a MLB, that is the best position in the game.

ive decided to do NFLSS but im not sure if i should start a new one or continue my old one. i think i was going into my 3rd season ont he raiders...
      [/quote]</P>

what is NFLSS? I'm partial to FB, it is what I played in High School and College.</P>

[/quote]
      [/quote]</P>

You have all week, start a new one!</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</p>

what is NFLSS? I'm partial to FB, it is what I played in High School and College.</p>

[/quote]
        [/quote]</p>

You have all week, start a new one!</p>[/quote]
        you make it seem like it's a good thing that im grounded [:@]

Comment

nope just trying to help you make the best of it. </P>

Had to leave TAGF. The Tiki badmouthers are out again. Some jerk said F Tiki. </P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

nope just trying to help you make the best of it. </p>

Had to leave TAGF. The Tiki badmouthers are out again. Some jerk said F Tiki. </p>[/quote]
            i rarely go onto TAGF anymore.. all they do is bad talk the giants. i only go on enow when we win. but in the offseason ill go on because its sorta decent talking about the draft. but free agency is another story...

Comment

hi folks. still a bit slow here I see. love the hoff avatar though

Comment

Just a quick pop in...Work has been NUTS this week and so is my life...the normal preholiday craze.</P>

Gibril-Keep your chin up</P>

AG-Hope you're feeling better</P>

Bleu-Hope you got your new BB</P>

GO GIANTS</P>

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Just a quick pop in...Work has been NUTS this week and so is my life...the normal preholiday craze.</P>

Gibril-Keep your chin up</P>

AG-Hope you're feeling better</P>

Bleu-Hope you got your new BB</P>

GO GIANTS</P>[/quote]Blue got her new BB.

Comment

TAGF just started another moronic thread Eli vs JP Losman. I'm starting the Hoff vs Pee Wee Herman one. Pee Wee's got one hell of an arm...or is that hand?

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hi folks. still a bit slow here I see. love the hoff avatar though
                      [/quote]</P>

I'm trying to liven it up... Where did everyone go?</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]TAGF just started another moronic thread Eli vs JP Losman. I'm starting the Hoff vs Pee Wee Herman one. Pee Wee's got one hell of an arm...or is that hand?[/quote]

have they gone crazy over there or something? the only time I visit now is for the bragging rights pool as part of my obligation to this thread. otherwise I don't even look.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"]TAGF just started another moronic thread Eli vs JP Losman. I'm starting the Hoff vs Pee Wee Herman one. Pee Wee's got one hell of an arm...or is that hand?[/quote]

have they gone crazy over there or something? the only time I visit now is for the bragging rights pool as part of my obligation to this thread. otherwise I don't even look.
                          [/quote]</P>

I go over and use some sarcasm. And I've HOFFED two threads. Starting to shake it up with my vote to replace Eli with Pee Wee.</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"]TAGF just started another moronic thread Eli vs JP Losman. I'm starting the Hoff vs Pee Wee Herman one. Pee Wee's got one hell of an arm...or is that hand?[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I go over and use some sarcasm. And I've HOFFED two threads. Starting to shake it up with my vote to replace Eli with Pee Wee.</p>[/quote]

what kind of reaction does the Hoffmeister get?

Comment

Hey everyone. Hows goes it?

Comment

[quote user="GiantsNappy"]Hey everyone. Hows goes it?
                                [/quote]

it's very quiet here. how are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X