Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="GiantsNappy"]Hey everyone. Hows goes it?
    [/quote]

it's very quiet here. how are you?
    [/quote]

Pretty good. Ready for winter break. (Yeah mine hasn't started yet.)

Comment

[quote user="GiantsNappy"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="GiantsNappy"]Hey everyone. Hows goes it?
      [/quote]

it's very quiet here. how are you?
      [/quote]

Pretty good. Ready for winter break. (Yeah mine hasn't started yet.)
      [/quote]

I get 3 days.

Comment

Hey everyone... I amgoing to the airport at 9 am tommorow morning... I will miss the game sunday...

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]Hey everyone... I amgoing to the airport at 9 am tommorow morning... I will miss the game sunday...[/quote]

hi boss, sucks you have to miss the game. where you going to?

Comment

Caribbeans...

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]Caribbeans...[/quote]

wow, very nice.

Comment

13) I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]13) I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.[/quote]

that's cool. how did you do that.

Comment

it is quiet tonight. where is everyone.

Comment

If you are here, go to google.com and search random facts, or interesting facts... The facts are really interesting...

Comment

<font color="silver" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"> A father
                        sea catfish keeps the eggs of his young in his mouth until they are
                        ready to hatch. He will not eat until his young are born, which may
                        take several weeks. </font>

Comment

I have just read around 500 facts and weird laws...

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]I have just read around 500 facts and weird laws...[/quote]

<font face="Century Gothic,Technical,Tempus Sans ITC,Gaze,Kids,Comic Sans MS,Verdana">The most money ever paid for a cow in an auction was $1.3 million.

</font>

Comment

anybody still here?

Comment

Lyndon B. Johnson was the first president of the United States to wear contact lenses.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X