Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    When you hit quote...in the compose box where you type...just delete the quote user, the little [
    and the quote you don't want...
    That's what I do
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Ok, think I got it now....thanks, JerseyGiant 21! I think I'll start calling you #1 like AG does....if that's ok with you...</P>

Oh, something else that bothered me last night (I was involved in a long football discussion with my in-laws)....my brother in law called Michael Strahan a wuss because he hasn't been playing!</P>

I let Eli comments slide from other people, but Strahan?? I think not.[:@]</P>

</P>

Comment

well, looks like we learned something today. thanks #1

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

</p>

Oh, something else that bothered me last night (I was involved in a long football discussion with my in-laws)....my brother in law called Michael Strahan a wuss because he hasn't been playing!</p>

I let Eli comments slide from other people, but Strahan?? I think not.[:@]</p>

</p>[/quote]

Strahan should never be insulted. he would play if he could. i loved his reply to reporters asking how he was recovering. "merry christmas everyone" that was great.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]
          Strahan should never be insulted. he would play if he could. i loved his reply to reporters asking how he was recovering. "merry christmas everyone" that was great.
          [/quote]</P>

Aww, I missed that....that IS great!</P>

Hey, what do y'all think I need to do to earn Cheerleader #4, the "N"? I can't do a back flip, but I can still manage a cartwheel. </P>

Comment

It would be nice if we could have none of the giants players insulted and degraded.......

Though I must confess.....I wouldn't cry over people making fun of Will Demps......[:O]

[:P]

Comment

Aww, I missed that....that IS great!</p>

Hey, what do y'all think I need to do to earn Cheerleader #4, the "N"? I can't do a back flip, but I can still manage a cartwheel. </p>[/quote]

go check it out on the homepage.
              as far as the #4 spot, just keep on posting here and keep asking about it. I can't see a reason for you not to get it. just have to wait for AG to return though first.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]
                [/quote]</p>

Aww, I missed that....that IS great!</p>

Hey, what do y'all think I need to do to earn Cheerleader #4, the "N"? I can't do a back flip, but I can still manage a cartwheel. </p>[/quote]

As long as you cheer, drink beer and wear panties (though I think we decided to go panty-less for tomorrow's game [:O]) You should be in....When AG gets back he should add ya to the squad. [&lt;)]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]It would be nice if we could have none of the giants players insulted and degraded.......

Though I must confess.....I wouldn't cry over people making fun of Will Demps......[:O]

[:P]
                  [/quote]

it's never gonna happen though.

Comment

anyway ladies, I have to go buy some beer and snacks. have a good afternoon.

Comment

I can cheer, drink beer and go panty-less if necessary. The only thing I won't do is "enhance" any part of my body by means of surgery. But I HAVE been debating a NY tattoo actually.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]anyway ladies, I have to go buy some beer and snacks. have a good afternoon.
                        [/quote]</P>

</P>

bye andy...</P>

Comment

Bye andy!

Comment

I hope O'Hara does start....we a Christmas miracle tomorrow........

<h2><span id="ppt723931">Looks Like Giants O'Hara Will Start</span></h2><p class="byline">Posted Dec 23rd 2006 9:39AM by Steve Sormani
                            Filed under: NY Giants, NFC East</p>

Giants RB Tiki Barber is 4th in the league in rushing with 1357 yards. As a whole, the team is 9th in the NFL with 129.4 rushing yards per game.
                            The most telling stat may come in the form of sacks allowed, 22. Yes,
                            the Giants have one of the better offensive lines in the NFL and
                            anchoring one of the most important positions on that line is C Shaun
                            O'Hara. </p>

</p>

O'Hara is questionable for Sunday's critical contest at the
                            Meadowlands, when the Giants take on the Saints at 1PM. Should the
                            Giants lose, they'll most certainly miss the playoffs and will have
                            wasted a season in which they started 6-2 and led the NFC East. O'Hara
                            is a key player in the game, as the Giants defense figures to have its
                            hands full with the powerful offense of the Saints. The Giants will
                            look to limit the amount of time the Saints offense has the ball by
                            looking to run Tiki Barber and Brandon Jacobs and thus control the
                            clock. That's where the skills of O'Hara, a strong run blocker, come
                            in. </p>
                            Should the Giants offense stutter and give the ball to the offense
                            of the Saints, the game may be decided early, as the Saints love to hit
                            the big play. The good news is that O'Hara practiced on Friday
                            and it looks like he'll play on Sunday If O'Hara can't play, Grey
                            Ruegamer will start in his place. Enough said. His presence is
                            invaluable

Comment

I tell ya, the news is getting better instead of getting worse! []</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>GO GIANTS!</FONT></P>

Comment

this is for you, #1</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X