• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

.......my voices do things I don't always approve of.</P>

Comment

I really thought on a saturday before a game there would be a few peeps here. anyway, how's your day been? me and one of my best mates were watching movies tonight. we got drunk and had a laugh. I'm starting to worry about AG. Even when i'm ill I get online, he must be really bad.

Comment

But, gotta get laid somehow.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]But, gotta get laid somehow.[/quote]Was that out loud?....[:$]

Comment

There was someone here but now he's gone.

Comment

hey, im here. this place has been wuiet all day. and yes, i do play misweeper, and yes i have beaten expert. i think my best time was like 126 or something? but that was when i would play everyday.

so hows life fruit?

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]But, gotta get laid somehow.[/quote]
                hey, send me a pic of you and maybe i can fulfill that need...

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]I really thought on a saturday before a game there would be a few peeps here. anyway, how's your day been? me and one of my best mates were watching movies tonight. we got drunk and had a laugh. I'm starting to worry about AG. Even when i'm ill I get online, he must be really bad.
                  [/quote]Yeah usually saturday's one of our busier days. Then 2 sundays in arow we've gotten 1,000 posts in one day.

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="frutepye"]But, gotta get laid somehow.[/quote]
                    [/quote]No one on this board lives anywhere near where I do.

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]hey, im here. this place has been wuiet all day. and yes, i do play misweeper, and yes i have beaten expert. i think my best time was like 126 or something? but that was when i would play everyday.

so hows life fruit?
                      [/quote]

frute has gone loopy. you could say she's a frute loop.

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]hey, im here. this place has been wuiet all day. and yes, i do play misweeper, and yes i have beaten expert. i think my best time was like 126 or something? but that was when i would play everyday.

so hows life fruit?
                        [/quote]Cool!. I'm addicted to minesweeper.</P>

Ah life. Not so good lately. I didn't get good grades this semester and it dropped my gradepoint below what I need it to be. I'll have to do really well next semester to make up for it.</P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="frutepye"]But, gotta get laid somehow.[/quote]
                          [/quote]No one on this board lives anywhere near where I do.[/quote]
                          hey, that doesnt matter!

you ever hear the song "On the Hotline" by Pretty Ricky? you'll see where im going with this then...lol

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]hey, im here. this place has been wuiet all day. and yes, i do play misweeper, and yes i have beaten expert. i think my best time was like 126 or something? but that was when i would play everyday.

so hows life fruit?
                            [/quote]

frute has gone loopy. you could say she's a frute loop.
                            [/quote]HAHAHAHahahaha.</P>

Actually, no one's ever done that pun with me before. Neat!</P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]

so hows life fruit?
                              [/quote]Cool!. I'm addicted to minesweeper.</p>

Ah life. Not so good lately. I didn't get good grades this semester and it dropped my gradepoint below what I need it to be. I'll have to do really well next semester to make up for it.</p>[/quote]
                              sorry to hear that. you can say my life i outta wack too. if you want to see what i mean you could go back 2-3 pages and see me recap the worst week of my life...

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]hey, that doesnt matter!

you ever hear the song "On the Hotline" by Pretty Ricky? you'll see where im going with this then...lol
                                [/quote]Uh...actually no I haven't.</P>

There is a reason to this question: Have you ever watched NCIS? It's a crime drama on cbs.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X