Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="A Giants Rage"]

[quote user="Bleu"]There are some sick ppl on this MB. I was pa-trolling *unoffically of course* te he and I stumbled on a thread about firing TC. One of many that is and this guy responds with: [quote user="Gotham Giant"]I want Tommy to get hung along with Saddam..[/quote] Sick ppl in this world.[/quote]</p>

that guy needs some therapy</p>[/quote]

what the hell.......
    There are some freaking crazies around here.....

Comment

AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry... TAGF makes me wanna scream and I feel better if I do it here....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]</P>

I know.......I'm gettin a headache....will it never stop?</P>

Comment

[quote user="A Giants Rage"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]</p>

I know.......I'm gettin a headache....will it never stop?</p>[/quote]

Nope.....
          24/7 nonsense for everyone.....
          There are some normal rational posters.....it's just the crazies that make it soo aggravating

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="A Giants Rage"]

[/quote]</P>

I know.......I'm gettin a headache....will it never stop?</P>

[/quote]

Nope.....
            24/7 nonsense for everyone.....
            There are some normal rational posters.....it's just the crazies that make it soo aggravating
            [/quote]</P>

too bad we have to sift through twenty posts of , well, just plain ignorant opinions to get to one that actually makes sense</P>

Comment

I know....for every sensible post....there are 50 crazy ones...
              It can drive someone batty

Comment

Well, Ive had enough for tonight. Think I'll go to the bar and try to find a drink to ease this headache

Comment

hey

Comment

Morning all!</P>

Page 590 hmmm 10 more and we're at 600! Pretty cool...</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

Good morning Bleu.</P>

I don't hear too much negative GIANTS' talk here in Philly because it's 24/7 gushing about the Iggles. I don't know what is worse!!! </P>

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Good morning Bleu.</p>

I don't hear too much negative GIANTS' talk here in Philly because it's 24/7 gushing about the Iggles. I don't know what is worse!!! </p>[/quote]

Ugh....
                        You have my sympathies [{]

Comment

Hi guys, how is everybody doing after all this news about oc changes/stray+luke+chad on IR. is been some holiday season []</P>

</P>

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Wow...a lot of drama today....
                          Huffy out..Gilbride caling the plays.....why doesn't Tom call the plays??
                          Is this all too late........

Strahan and Luke on IR.... []

As the Sh*t Turns continues.........
                          [/quote]
                          Hey everyone! This place is crazy! Add Morton to that IR list and we are now dealing with yet another meltdown...this is getting unreal. How can so many things happen to a team in one season. <FONT color=#0000ff>And Gilbride at OC scares me too....
                          </FONT>
                          Oh lawdy!
                          [/quote]</P>

Blue, doesn't this mean you have to take over frutepye' job?????i htought is says so in the rule we had a few 100 pages ago[:O][][:S]</P>

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Good morning Bleu.</P>

I don't hear too much negative GIANTS' talk here in Philly because it's 24/7 gushing about the Iggles. I don't know what is worse!!! </P>

[/quote]</P>

i know what you mean swissy gal!!</P>

was in eagul county during the eaguls-giants game. Couldn't stand it and had to leave for new york (wich by the way was only slightly better[])</P>

Comment

Are we doing the Bragging Rights pool this week....Frutepye...are ya feeling better? [{]

Comment

Ok guys I want your opinion on something. For the bragging rights pool during the playoffs I'm changing the setup. You have to participate the first week if you want to at all. If you go below .500 in one week your out. But I was thinking of saying the if you get knocked out you can participate by trying to pick who's going to lose instead of who's going to win. What do you think? That way everyone can still have some fun even if they're not part of the actual competition. Oh and.....</P>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/171722/ShowThread.aspx#171722</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X