Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="kkr"]Hey all, i trust that you all had a very merry christmas?[/quote]

yes your bad. nah just kiddin. Christmas was good thanks. how was yours?

Comment

I feel like I lose brain cells each time I venture into the TAGF section

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I feel like I lose brain cells each time I venture into the TAGF section
        [/quote]

It can have that effect on the sane. they're trying to convert you.

Comment

lordy.....
          how is everyone this evening...

AG-Feel better...whereever you are

Comment

ok, i just watched all of the interviews on the home page and i gotta say i'm not inspired...[]</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

ok, i just watched all of the interviews on the home page and i gotta say i'm not inspired...[]</p>

</p>[/quote]

it really is like they just don't care isn't it.

Comment

WHat a freaking disaster this has become...[]

Comment

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

ok, i just watched all of the interviews on the home page and i gotta say i'm not inspired...[]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

it really is like they just don't care isn't it.
                    [/quote]</P>

No, they don't seem to care at all. But I still don't understand why not.</P>

Comment

Ya know..I have a pair of shoes like that....
                      I would wear em when I would go out clubbing........many a drunken times I have fallen....[]

So is this really the kicker for the Stealers?? and why does he like to take pics of his special place?

Dlisted

Scroll down and there is a section on Jeff Reed---NSFW images....[+o(]

Comment

Its been such a long season. A roller coaster ride for the most part. Up and down. I sure hope that "spark" happens. I can tune out the trolls for the most part, but it just stings to hear the players so down like that

Comment

[quote user="A Giants Rage"]Its been such a long season. A roller coaster ride for the most part. Up and down. I sure hope that "spark" happens. I can tune out the trolls for the most part, but it just stings to hear the players so down like that[/quote]

It is very disturbing to see that the players are so down.
                          Two months ago everything was fine and dandy....
                          Now this organization has turned into a joke.....
                          I wonder what we will see on Sat..

Comment

I cant lie, I want to see them do well, maby its selfish but I dont care about the draft picks right now. It would be such a long off season if the last thing I heard was more of those down and out interviews</P>

Comment

I want this team to win......too bad the players don't feel the same way.....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="A Giants Rage"]Its been such a long season. A roller coaster ride for the most part. Up and down. I sure hope that "spark" happens. I can tune out the trolls for the most part, but it just stings to hear the players so down like that[/quote]

It is very disturbing to see that the players are so down.
                                Two months ago everything was fine and dandy....
                                Now this organization has turned into a joke.....
                                I wonder what we will see on Sat..
                                [/quote]</P>

I have a bad feeling about that, eventhough I KNOW we can win that game</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X