Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

copy and paste

or sometimes I copy the image location and put [img] at the front and end of the link. But for the one at the end put / before the i in img

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]Hey guys. how is everyone today?

I only have three or four hours of work tomorrow and then I'm off untill wednesday. I can't wait.
      [/quote]

That'll be a nice break! [<)]

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Bleu"]
        I'm just hoping for a good vacation with a Giants win. That would make it perfect.[/quote]

It sure would. After the season we've had, it would be nice to say we made the playoffs, regardless of the result on arrival. Are you doing anything fun for New year?
        [/quote]
        Nothing big...I'm having a small get together at my place. Were gonna party no less and have a fun time but staying in to do so. I've done the club scene the parties even times square in NY so this year I just want to ring in the new year low key.
        Any plans for you?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="A Giants Rage"][quote user="Bleu"]

Morning all! Boy this place is depressing. I remember this time last year we were 10-5 about to plat Oakland for the NFC East Division Championship. We had already secured a playoff spot and they were a much more confident team. Now things are just depressing...</p>

*sigh* I don't even think a playoff berth will perk this place up...</p>

[/quote]</p>

I got a puppy for Christmas. He just went to the bathroom on some newspaper I put down and it was right on an article of Betts! This is a sign! GO GIANTS!!!!</p>[/quote]

The voodoo is working already! [&lt;)]
          [/quote]
          LOL!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="A Giants Rage"][quote user="Bleu"]

Morning all! Boy this place is depressing. I remember this time last year we were 10-5 about to plat Oakland for the NFC East Division Championship. We had already secured a playoff spot and they were a much more confident team. Now things are just depressing...</P>

*sigh* I don't even think a playoff berth will perk this place up...</P>

[/quote]</P>

I got a puppy for Christmas. He just went to the bathroom on some newspaper I put down and it was right on an article of Betts! This is a sign! GO GIANTS!!!!</P>

[/quote]

The voodoo is working already! [&lt;)]
            [/quote]
            LOL!
            [/quote]</P>

I couldnt figure out how to put the picture in my post (it says I need Mods permission?) But in my avatar is the demise of the Redskins on Sat. Yes he is the famed number 2er. you cant really tell from the pic but he has Giants blue eyes!</P>

Comment

What a cutie A Giant Rage! He looks ready for Saturday.

Comment

Damn AG's still sick...what a horrible way to spend the holiday's. GET WELL AG...if you can hear me! *squeeze* [{][}]

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Damn AG's still sick...what a horrible way to spend the holiday's. GET WELL AG...if you can hear me! *squeeze* [{][}]
                  [/quote]

Look at what has happened to the Giants since AG got sick......
                  We need him!!!!

Get well AG!!!!!!! [{] Lemme know what antibiotics you may need.....

Comment

Jersey did you like my song for Jack...I love performing, LOL!

Comment

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Where'd everyone go?

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Jersey did you like my song for Jack...I love performing, LOL!
                        [/quote]

Holy shizz...that was the best.....lol!
                        I even sang along out loud.....[8]

Comment

I'm finding new ways to keep my sanity over there, so by driving those idiots nuts it makes it easier to read some of that garbage.

I can't believe we're at the calling for the no name back-up level AGAIN in Eli's 3rd season. Unbelievable! And there are some ppl that really want Lorenzen in, LOL!

Comment

I can't stand the pure hatred some have for Eli.....
                            People are calling for J-Load....unbelievable

Comment

What happened here...this place was semi-jumping a few hours ago...where'd everyone go?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I can't stand the pure hatred some have for Eli.....
                                People are calling for J-Load....unbelievable
                                [/quote]
                                J-Load...I'm pissed he has a nickname!!!!!!!!!! [:@]

Comment

Working...
                                X