Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Evening Ladies! I take it no AG yet. Hope he's doing ok.
    [/quote]
    Hey GMen4! How are ya? AG is still MIA (sick), but we've been holding down the fort.
    [/quote]

Hey Bleu! What's up? That sucks. It isn't the same without the coach. What the heck is up with the boards. It posted my last post 3 times. I think I got the point across with that one, huh? lol!
    [/quote]
    Yeah def isn't the same w/o him. AG is missed...when he comes back we need to PARTY![^][<)][pi][B]
    [/quote]

Cool! I'll bring the beer! And please, no male strippers. Leave that for Harooni.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hey Bleu...Eli interview on NFL network during halftime of the Rutgers-KSU game....
      There is about 1:33 left in the 2nd
      So if you wanna see.....
      [/quote]
      Thanks Jersey! I have it on...hope it's good!

Comment

LOL! Harooni is def not invited, but we'll put the male strippers in the VIP room outta sight outta mind, ok! []

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Bleu"]You haven't missed too much...TAGF is still TAGF to the 100th power now though!
          [/quote]

Let me guess? Lockhart and his band of merry men are back. That's just great. I know the Giants haven't been playing well, but someone's always got something to say.
          [/quote]

Lockhart and his 25 kids have made TAGF their home

Comment

Ok. That's fair.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Bleu"]You haven't missed too much...TAGF is still TAGF to the 100th power now though!
              [/quote]

Let me guess? Lockhart and his band of merry men are back. That's just great. I know the Giants haven't been playing well, but someone's always got something to say.
              [/quote]
              Lockhart and many others have risen up after Sunday's game. It is just pathetic over there. There is thread solely dedicated to Shockey where's he's being blamed for the fall of the Giants organization. At 7-8 this whole franchise has been shot to hell in a hand basket according to some...

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Bleu"]You haven't missed too much...TAGF is still TAGF to the 100th power now though!
                [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                LOL!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Bleu"]You haven't missed too much...TAGF is still TAGF to the 100th power now though!
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That's why I enjoy posting here more than there.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Bleu"]You haven't missed too much...TAGF is still TAGF to the 100th power now though!
                    [/quote]

[/quote]
                    Lockhart and many others have risen up after Sunday's game. It is just pathetic over there. There is thread solely dedicated to Shockey where's he's being blamed for the fall of the Giants organization. At 7-8 this whole franchise has been shot to hell in a hand basket according to some...
                    [/quote]

That's sad. That really is. Everybody should be blamed, players and coaches. Let alone, do people realize how many injuries we had this year?

Comment

We've sorta figured out a fun way to troll the trolls. Nothing formal, just respond with equal nonsense to their threads. Some of the things they write is unreal, so why not counter it with some of the same. It makes reading it easier and it gets a laugh outta me...b/c I can't seem to stay away so might as well make it fun.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]We've sorta figured out a fun way to troll the trolls. Nothing formal, just respond with equal nonsense to their threads. Some of the things they write is unreal, so why not counter it with some of the same. It makes reading it easier and it gets a laugh outta me...b/c I can't seem to stay away so might as well make it fun.
                        [/quote]

LOL! That's good! I like that! A taste of their own medicine. [H]

Comment

Ok I'm sorry but I don't feel like listening to Tiki right now!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Bleu"]We've sorta figured out a fun way to troll the trolls. Nothing formal, just respond with equal nonsense to their threads. Some of the things they write is unreal, so why not counter it with some of the same. It makes reading it easier and it gets a laugh outta me...b/c I can't seem to stay away so might as well make it fun.
                            [/quote]

LOL! That's good! I like that! A taste of their own medicine. [H]
                            [/quote]

Don't forget out secret weapon....

Comment

Eli makes Adam Schefter look like a midget, LOL!

Comment

This is the interview with Eli???
                                They can't even sit down and talk?

Comment

Working...
                                X