Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"]Eli makes Adam Schefter look like a midget, LOL!
    [/quote]

I know!
    Eli is a giant.....literally!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]This is the interview with Eli???
      They can't even sit down and talk?
      [/quote]
      I know right! Boooooooooooo!!!!!! He was all corned up against his locker and whatnot...definitely a letdown.

Comment

I nearly puked up my dinner seeing that Hoff pic of yours, JG21! Damn that's nasty!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]Eli makes Adam Schefter look like a midget, LOL!
          [/quote]

I know!
          Eli is a giant.....literally!
          [/quote]
          [] It's crazy he has all the qualities to make a superstar...he just has to put it all together and they're unstoppable!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]I nearly puked up my dinner seeing that Hoff pic of yours, JG21! Damn that's nasty!
            [/quote]
            But it's so damn funny, how can you not LOL. And there's more where that came from. The Hoff is our official mascot. It stops the trolls dead in their tracks.

Comment

Anyway, now that my stomach is nearly empty, I hope the Skins don't do to us what the Jets did to us in '88. Knock us out of the playoffs. That would really suck... And besides, I don't think my gf can handle any more of my yelling.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]I nearly puked up my dinner seeing that Hoff pic of yours, JG21! Damn that's nasty!
                [/quote]

oopsie! Sorry....

But hey...we will do whatever it takes to battle lockhart and his 25 kids....

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]I nearly puked up my dinner seeing that Hoff pic of yours, JG21! Damn that's nasty!
                  [/quote]
                  But it's so damn funny, how can you not LOL. And there's more where that came from. The Hoff is our official mascot. It stops the trolls dead in their tracks.
                  [/quote]

LOL! Okay, okay, you guys can keep him as the mascot. But somebody please warn me before you flash of pic of him. I need to shield my eyes.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]I nearly puked up my dinner seeing that Hoff pic of yours, JG21! Damn that's nasty!
                    [/quote]

oopsie! Sorry....

But hey...we will do whatever it takes to battle lockhart and his 25 kids....
                    [/quote]

That's ok... I forgive you. []If it keeps em away, then I say go for it. But please warn me first. Okay? I don't ask for much. LOL!

Comment

LOL! You got it. We don't want anyone innocent to go blind from the Hoff.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]LOL! You got it. We don't want anyone innocent to go blind from the Hoff.
                        [/quote]

Thanks, you're a doll. []

Comment

We'll definitely have to warn ya next time.

Well guys, I'm heading out. I'm sleepy as ever and I have to get up early to go to the dentist 2morrow. Ugh! Talk to you all later! Have a good night...Cya!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]LOL! You got it. We don't want anyone innocent to go blind from the Hoff.
                            [/quote]
                            LOL

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]We'll definitely have to warn ya next time.

Well guys, I'm heading out. I'm sleepy as ever and I have to get up early to go to the dentist 2morrow. Ugh! Talk to you all later! Have a good night...Cya!
                              [/quote]

Ok Bleu! Good night!

Comment

Night Bleu!

Lord.....I hope the Giants are watching this Rutgers game....what I see is a very determined and focused team...or KSU could just be really crappy.....

Comment

Working...
                                X