Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Night Bleu!

Lord.....I hope the Giants are watching this Rutgers game....what I see is a very determined and focused team...or KSU could just be really crappy.....
    [/quote]

That would be nice if they are. Maybe they can learn a thing or two about what it means to be a team. And I see that the Knicks are FINALLY turning it around. Nice win last night.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Night Bleu!

Lord.....I hope the Giants are watching this Rutgers game....what I see is a very determined and focused team...or KSU could just be really crappy.....
      [/quote]

That would be nice if they are. Maybe they can learn a thing or two about what it means to be a team. And I see that the Knicks are FINALLY turning it around. Nice win last night.
      [/quote]

Oh I know...the Knicks won last night...my friend was talking to me about the playoffs for the knicks....[:O]
      I started choking on my coffee.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Night Bleu!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh I know...the Knicks won last night...my friend was talking to me about the playoffs for the knicks....[:O]
        I started choking on my coffee.
        [/quote]

[:O] Don't do that. I think it's a little too early to talk about playoffs.

Comment

I know! Win a couple more games..then start discussing it....way too premature right now. We are talking about the Knicks.

Comment

hey everybody, </P>

hows it been. i hope everyone has been drinking atleast 8 glasses of water per day[D]</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I know! Win a couple more games..then start discussing it....way too premature right now. We are talking about the Knicks.
              [/quote]

Exactly! It would be nice for them to start putting together a nice winning streak. Especially with the West Coast trip they have now.

Comment

[quote user="iggy19"]

hey everybody, </p>

hows it been. i hope everyone has been drinking atleast 8 glasses of water per day[D]</p>[/quote]

Igster! What's up my friend? Long time. Drinking the water all the time.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I know! Win a couple more games..then start discussing it....way too premature right now. We are talking about the Knicks.
                  [/quote]

Exactly! It would be nice for them to start putting together a nice winning streak. Especially with the West Coast trip they have now.
                  [/quote]

I believe after that trip many fans will be coming back down to earth with regards to the Knicks.....
                  Playoffs..lol.

Hi Iggy! I'm a little thirsty.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="iggy19"]

hey everybody, </P>

hows it been. i hope everyone has been drinking atleast 8 glasses of water per day[D]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

thats good, now only if the giants would drink enough water. they keep drinking GATORADE!!!! [6]Mama says gatorade is the devil[6] we need real hydration to make the playoffs</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I know! Win a couple more games..then start discussing it....way too premature right now. We are talking about the Knicks.
                      [/quote]

[/quote]

I believe after that trip many fans will be coming back down to earth with regards to the Knicks.....
                      Playoffs..lol.

[/quote]

Yeah, and it starts with Phoenix tomorrow. Oh boy...

Comment

Thanks to you iggy..I got up and got a glass of water! Me thirsty.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I know! Win a couple more games..then start discussing it....way too premature right now. We are talking about the Knicks.
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

Playoffs..lol.

[/quote] </P>

i reccomend drinking some deer park, poland springs, or aquifina.</P>

Comment

[quote user="iggy19"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="iggy19"]

hey everybody, </p>

hows it been. i hope everyone has been drinking atleast 8 glasses of water per day[D]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

thats good, now only if the giants would drink enough water. they keep drinking GATORADE!!!! [6]Mama says gatorade is the devil[6] we need real hydration to make the playoffs</p>[/quote]

Tell that to Coach Klein, I mean Coughlin. You remember what Klein said. Gatorade not only quenches your thirst better, it tastes better too.

Comment

If you have NFL network, don't forget. At midnight, America's game...1990 NY Giants! I must record.

Comment

anyone who thinks gatorade is better is a needle****

Comment

Working...
                                X