Lord....
        I guess today is "I hate Tiki" day over at TAGF......[:@]

Comment

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Hey everyone, I came back overan hour earlier than expected...</P>

How is everyone???</P>

Comment

What happened to this thread??? Did everyone decide to quit on it or something???

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]What happened to this thread??? Did everyone decide to quit on it or something???[/quote]

It's the holiday season, and many people are away with family. It might pickup a little next week.

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="Tentarium"]What happened to this thread??? Did everyone decide to quit on it or something???[/quote]

It's the holiday season, and many people are away with family. It might pickup a little next week.
                [/quote]</P>

Oh, okay... Hey Chopper... So did we fire the Offense coordinator???</P>

Comment

Can someone explain the scenario in which the Giants win on Saturday and still don't make the playoffs because of the Packers??? Which teams have to win or lose for that to happen???

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]Can someone explain the scenario in which the Giants win on Saturday and still don't make the playoffs because of the Packers??? Which teams have to win or lose for that to happen???[/quote]

Here ya go Tent:

Green Bay clinches a playoff berth:
                    1) GB win + NYG win + GB clinches strength of victory tiebreaker over NYG**
                    2) GB win + NYG loss or tie + STL loss or tie
                    3) GB win + NYG loss or tie + CAR win
                    4) GB win + NYG loss or tie + ATL win
                    5) GB tie + NYG loss + STL loss + ATL loss or tie + CAR loss or tie</p>

**Packers clinch strength of victory tiebreaker over NY Giants if
                    all of the following occur: ARI win, DET win, MIA win, MIN win, SF win,
                    CAR loss, HOU loss, TB loss.
                    </p>

If Green Bay and NY Giants end up tied in strength of victory, then tie will be decided by best strength of schedule.</p>

</p>

So all of that has to occur......</p>

Oh my jebus...I'm getting nervous....
                    </p>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Tentarium"]Can someone explain the scenario in which the Giants win on Saturday and still don't make the playoffs because of the Packers??? Which teams have to win or lose for that to happen???[/quote]

Here ya go Tent:

Green Bay clinches a playoff berth:
                      1) GB win + NYG win + GB clinches strength of victory tiebreaker over NYG**
                      2) GB win + NYG loss or tie + STL loss or tie
                      3) GB win + NYG loss or tie + CAR win
                      4) GB win + NYG loss or tie + ATL win
                      5) GB tie + NYG loss + STL loss + ATL loss or tie + CAR loss or tie</P>

**Packers clinch strength of victory tiebreaker over NY Giants if all of the following occur: ARI win, DET win, MIA win, MIN win, SF win, CAR loss, HOU loss, TB loss.</P>

If Green Bay and NY Giants end up tied in strength of victory, then tie will be decided by best strength of schedule.</P>

</P>

So all of that has to occur......</P>

Oh my jebus...I'm getting nervous....
                      </P>

[/quote]</P>

Thanks JerseyGiant... So if we win, we basically make it into the playoffs... Arizona, Detriot, Miami, Minnesota and San Francisco win... I think all of those teams will lose...</P>

Comment

San Francisco will most likely lose, and if not them, than Detroit will.

So let's just say WIN and IN.

As for our OC, I'm unsure of the situation that is going on with him. We'll have to wait and see.

Comment

Packed out of the hotel in the Dominican Republic... Waited on the bus so we can leave for the airport... Nausea... Arrived at the airport to wait on a line for over an hour... Nausea, stomach pains, and a headache... Heavy suitcase with a heavy carry on... Got rid of the suitcase... Now only heavy carry on... Took two Tylenols... I wished that I had Advil,it's much better than Tylenol... Waited on thesecurity line... Nausea and headache... Extremely hungry also... Had some oreos... Went through security... No longer holding my carry on...I started to kick it on the floor...The security line took about 20 minutes...Then I waited on the line toboard... That took about 10 minutes...Thenmy family and I had to walk to the plane...Nausea and a lot hungrier... My headache and stomach pains were a lot better by then... Waited on the plane... Headache,Nausea, and stomach pains came back... Waited to take off for 30 minutes... Watched a movie on the flight to New York... Stomach pains, headache,and Nausea got a lot worse by then... I had terriyaki chicken on the plane... It was an amazing meal for a plane ride... Listened to music after the movie, for and hour and a half... The plane ride took about three and a half hours...Got off the plane so that I could go to customs... The wait was only about 20 minutes... Nausea, stomach pains, andheadache got a lot better... Waited to get our luggage... It only took about 20 minutes... Walked outside to catch the limo... Got into the limo... 45 minute ride to my house... Nausea, stomach pains, and headache are completely gone... Went to go on the New York Giants official website...</P>

I am tired now, and I am going to sleep...</P>

cya...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

Packed out of the hotel in the Dominican Republic... Waited on the bus so we can leave for the airport... Nausea... Arrived at the airport to wait on a line for over an hour... Nausea, stomach pains, and a headache... Heavy suitcase with a heavy carry on... Got rid of the suitcase... Now only heavy carry on... Took two Tylenols... I wished that I had Advil,it's much better than Tylenol... Waited on thesecurity line... Nausea and headache... Extremely hungry also... Had some oreos... Went through security... No longer holding my carry on...I started to kick it on the floor...The security line took about 20 minutes...Then I waited on the line toboard... That took about 10 minutes...Thenmy family and I had to walk to the plane...Nausea and a lot hungrier... My headache and stomach pains were a lot better by then... Waited on the plane... Headache,Nausea, and stomach pains came back... Waited to take off for 30 minutes... Watched a movie on the flight to New York... Stomach pains, headache,and Nausea got a lot worse by then... I had terriyaki chicken on the plane... It was an amazing meal for a plane ride... Listened to music after the movie, for and hour and a half... The plane ride took about three and a half hours...Got off the plane so that I could go to customs... The wait was only about 20 minutes... Nausea, stomach pains, andheadache got a lot better... Waited to get our luggage... It only took about 20 minutes... Walked outside to catch the limo... Got into the limo... 45 minute ride to my house... Nausea, stomach pains, and headache are completely gone... Went to go on the New York Giants official website...</P>

I am tired now, and I am going to sleep...</P>

cya...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Now, does anyone want the long story???</P>

Comment

Good morning[] Anybody awake? I'm getting excited about the game tonight. There are also a few good bowl games today.

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

Packed out of the hotel in the Dominican Republic... Waited on the bus so we can leave for the airport... Nausea... Arrived at the airport to wait on a line for over an hour... Nausea, stomach pains, and a headache... Heavy suitcase with a heavy carry on... Got rid of the suitcase... Now only heavy carry on... Took two Tylenols... I wished that I had Advil,it's much better than Tylenol... Waited on thesecurity line... Nausea and headache... Extremely hungry also... Had some oreos... Went through security... No longer holding my carry on...I started to kick it on the floor...The security line took about 20 minutes...Then I waited on the line toboard... That took about 10 minutes...Thenmy family and I had to walk to the plane...Nausea and a lot hungrier... My headache and stomach pains were a lot better by then... Waited on the plane... Headache,Nausea, and stomach pains came back... Waited to take off for 30 minutes... Watched a movie on the flight to New York... Stomach pains, headache,and Nausea got a lot worse by then... I had terriyaki chicken on the plane... It was an amazing meal for a plane ride... Listened to music after the movie, for and hour and a half... The plane ride took about three and a half hours...Got off the plane so that I could go to customs... The wait was only about 20 minutes... Nausea, stomach pains, andheadache got a lot better... Waited to get our luggage... It only took about 20 minutes... Walked outside to catch the limo... Got into the limo... 45 minute ride to my house... Nausea, stomach pains, and headache are completely gone... Went to go on the New York Giants official website...</p>

I am tired now, and I am going to sleep...</p>

cya...</p>[/quote]

[:O]

Oh my. You poor guy!

Tent did you make your picks for the bragging rights pool?

Comment

Working...
                                X