Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Tentarium"]

Packed out of the hotel in the Dominican Republic... Waited on the bus so we can leave for the airport... Nausea... Arrived at the airport to wait on a line for over an hour... Nausea, stomach pains, and a headache... Heavy suitcase with a heavy carry on... Got rid of the suitcase... Now only heavy carry on... Took two Tylenols... I wished that I had Advil,it's much better than Tylenol... Waited on thesecurity line... Nausea and headache... Extremely hungry also... Had some oreos... Went through security... No longer holding my carry on...I started to kick it on the floor...The security line took about 20 minutes...Then I waited on the line toboard... That took about 10 minutes...Thenmy family and I had to walk to the plane...Nausea and a lot hungrier... My headache and stomach pains were a lot better by then... Waited on the plane... Headache,Nausea, and stomach pains came back... Waited to take off for 30 minutes... Watched a movie on the flight to New York... Stomach pains, headache,and Nausea got a lot worse by then... I had terriyaki chicken on the plane... It was an amazing meal for a plane ride... Listened to music after the movie, for and hour and a half... The plane ride took about three and a half hours...Got off the plane so that I could go to customs... The wait was only about 20 minutes... Nausea, stomach pains, andheadache got a lot better... Waited to get our luggage... It only took about 20 minutes... Walked outside to catch the limo... Got into the limo... 45 minute ride to my house... Nausea, stomach pains, and headache are completely gone... Went to go on the New York Giants official website...</P>

I am tired now, and I am going to sleep...</P>

cya...</P>

[/quote]

[:O]

Oh my. You poor guy!

Tent did you make your picks for the bragging rights pool?
    [/quote]</P>

Yea, last night... I picked the Raiders loll...</P>

Comment

Are you feeling better now tent? [{]

Comment

Hello all, how is everyone. Hope you all had a great Christmas.

Comment

Hi mjg!
          Merry Christmas...happy New year! [&lt;)]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Are you feeling better now tent? [{]
            [/quote]</P>

Yea thx, no lines...</P>

Comment

Happy New Year. First time I've had a moments peace since the 27th. What have I missed here?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Happy New Year. First time I've had a moments peace since the 27th. What have I missed here?[/quote]

Um..
                AG is still sick...
                We all still hate the TAGF section.....not much else

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]Happy New Year. First time I've had a moments peace since the 27th. What have I missed here?[/quote]

Um..
                  AG is still sick...
                  [/quote]</P>

I think that most people are away...</P>

Comment

I was just looking back at my rival central posts. I can't believe the dallas homers still think rHomo is the real deal. I'm not going to waste my breath on responding at this point. What time is today's game? I'm headed into the city with my parents (yep even at my age you have to humor your parents) and they don't see the importance of the game.

Comment

Welcome back Tent, glad to see you are feeling better.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]I was just looking back at my rival central posts. I can't believe the dallas homers still think rHomo is the real deal. I'm not going to waste my breath on responding at this point. What time is today's game? I'm headed into the city with my parents (yep even at my age you have to humor your parents) and they don't see the importance of the game.[/quote]</P>

Areyou missing the game???</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Welcome back Tent, glad to see you are feeling better.[/quote]</P>

Thank you sir...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="mjg407"]I was just looking back at my rival central posts. I can't believe the dallas homers still think rHomo is the real deal. I'm not going to waste my breath on responding at this point. What time is today's game? I'm headed into the city with my parents (yep even at my age you have to humor your parents) and they don't see the importance of the game.[/quote]</P>

Areyou missing the game???</P>

[/quote]Most likely. What time is kickoff? </P>

Yep the parental units have been running my arse off. I'm still on west coast time so the 0730 wake ups are killing me. </P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]Happy New Year. First time I've had a moments peace since the 27th. What have I missed here?[/quote]

Um..
                              AG is still sick...
                              [/quote]JG21,</P>

See you have been fighting them over in TAGF. Nice job. I also see the tiki bashing continues.</P>

Comment

I believe the game starts @ 8pm

Comment

Working...
                                X