Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey guys and girls, hows things? great to see our leader has returned. We've missed you real bad.
    [/quote]

ha! Much appreciated bro!

Let's hope I return for real this time!

Tonites going to be fun watching Gillbride call the plays....well....it better be fun....
    [/quote]

Exactly... it better be fun. I'm heading out to watch the game with some friends tonight. I don't want this game to spoil my New Years, too.
    [/quote]</P>

We can still make it if we lose right??? The other playoff contenders would have to lose also... Too bad the rams are playing the vikings...</P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

The last trip out of country was to Italy in '97.
      [/quote]

Hey cool my buddy is planning a trip to Italy in March. Don't know exactly
      where in Italy, but if you know any good places to go and see let me know and
      I'll pass it along to him.

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey guys and girls, hows things? great to see our leader has returned. We've missed you real bad.
        [/quote]

Tonites going to be fun watching Gillbride call the plays....well....it better be fun....
        [/quote]

Exactly... it better be fun. I'm heading out to watch the game with some friends tonight. I don't want this game to spoil my New Years, too.
        [/quote]</p>

We can still make it if we lose right??? The other playoff contenders would have to lose also... Too bad the rams are playing the vikings...</p>[/quote]

Yeah, we could. We're definitely better off winning instead of relying on everyone else losing.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Tentarium"]Oh!!! kkr could take over my runningback job... or Gigantoir... What happened to him???[/quote]

Are you telling me that Gigantoir has been MIA since I have been out?
          [/quote]</P>

No! Don't think that, loll... He might of been on today... I think I saw him on two days ago for a second... I was on the board on the last day of my vacation... I was out while you were...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

We can still make it if we lose right??? The other playoff contenders would have to lose also... Too bad the rams are playing the vikings...</p>[/quote]

From what I hear, yes. Of course with lots of teams losing and thing working our way.
            But since when do things work our way eh?

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

We can still make it if we lose right??? The other playoff contenders would have to lose also... Too bad the rams are playing the vikings...</P>

[/quote]

Yeah, we could. We're definitely better off winning instead of relying on everyone else losing.
              [/quote]</P>

Ya think, loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

The last trip out of country was to Italy in '97.
                [/quote]

Hey cool my buddy is planning a trip to Italy in March. Don't know exactly
                where in Italy, but if you know any good places to go and see let me know and
                I'll pass it along to him.
                [/quote]

I've only been to Genoa, bro. I have family there. If he decides to go, he's gotta see the city. Porto Fino was alright I guess. If he decides to go to Porto Fino, he should stop and check out the area along the way. Absolutely amazing!

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

No! Don't think that, loll... He might of been on today... I think I saw him on two days ago for a second... I was on the board on the last day of my vacation... I was out while you were...</p>[/quote]

oh ok, I will ask others if they have seen him. It's a busy time of the year so it's ok.

Has anyone seen iggy19 our waterboy?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]

From what I hear, yes. Of course with lots of teams losing and thing working our way.
                    But since when do things work our way eh?

[/quote]</P>

Well, if you think positively maybe things will work out our way... Something I read on the internet... It might of been a Cowboy fan who wrote that...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

We can still make it if we lose right??? The other playoff contenders would have to lose also... Too bad the rams are playing the vikings...</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Ya think, loll...</p>[/quote]

[]

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

I've only been to Genoa, bro. I have family there. If he decides to go, he's gotta see the city. Porto Fino was alright I guess. If he decides to go to Porto Fino, he should stop and check out the area along the way. Absolutely amazing!
                        [/quote]

Thanks, I will pass this along to him. He's going there for his belated honeymoon.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Tentarium"]

No! Don't think that, loll... He might of been on today... I think I saw him on two days ago for a second... I was on the board on the last day of my vacation... I was out while you were...</p>[/quote]

oh ok, I will ask others if they have seen him. It's a busy time of the year so it's ok.

Has anyone seen iggy19 our waterboy?
                          [/quote]

He was here the other night, man.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

[/quote]

Thanks, I will pass this along to him. He's going there for his belated honeymoon.....
                            [/quote]

Np. Anyway, I better get going. Heading out in a bit. If I don't see you guys before Monday, have a happy and safe New Year! Later on!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kkr"]eeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooo[/quote]

Hello there, still enjoy being a free agent?
                              [/quote]</P>

If we make the playoffs no, if we dont then yes i am for now!! </P>

How is everyone? I trust people had a great christmas?</P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Np. Anyway, I better get going. Heading out in a bit. If I don't see you guys before Monday, have a happy and safe New Year! Later on!
                                [/quote]

OK dude, enjoy and be safe!

Comment

Working...
                                X