Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Tentarium"]

Wow, this thread really sucks now... Someone send me a message when people come back to this thread... If people come back to this thread...</P>[/quote]Anybody here today?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"]

Wow, this thread really sucks now... Someone send me a message when people come back to this thread... If people come back to this thread...</P>

[/quote]Anybody here today?[/quote]</P>

No, this thread sucks now...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"]

Wow, this thread really sucks now... Someone send me a message when people come back to this thread... If people come back to this thread...</P>

No, this thread sucks now...</P>[/quote]Why what has happened since I left a week or so ago? How you feelin?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Tentarium"]Why doesn't anyone talk on here??? This place has been a ghost town since AG got sick... Even when he came back, this place is a ghost town...[/quote]

Holidays.....hangovers.....sickness?
          [/quote]JG happy new year. Sorry to hear about your family. My condolences. (sp?)

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"]

No, this thread sucks now...</P>

[/quote]Why what has happened since I left a week or so ago? How you feelin?[/quote]</P>

I'm feeling great!!!</P>

Comment

There are some reasons as to why this thread sucks now...</P>

1.Some people feel like they need AsianGiant to have a quality conversation...Withone person not being here,it ruins the whole thread...</P>

2. Cheese_cake, Gigantoir, Pierce58, Gibril28Wilson, GiantsNappy,and many more members haven't been here for a while... Some of them are here, but only for a minute...</P>

3. We barely ever talk about football anymore...</P>

4. The whole coachingjob idea is gone... Remember when we use to talk about ourcoaching jobsand we gave advice to the other coaches??? When was the last time you saw that???</P>

Comment

I thought you got sick on vacation? I was pretty siked to catch the second half of the game on Saturday. I made it home in time from visiting the Big Apple. Almost thought the G-men were going to give that one away in the end. Thank God for Tiki.Nice play by Gibriltoo.

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

1.Some people feel like they need AsianGiant to have a quality conversation... One person leaving ruins the whole thread...</P>

2. Cheese_cake, Gigantoir, Pierce58, Gibril28Wilson, GiantsNappy,and many more members haven't been here for a while... Some of them are here, but only for a minute...</P>

4. The whole coaching position idea is gone... Remember when we use to talk about ourcoaching jobsand we gave advice to the other coaches??? When was the last time you saw that???</P>[/quote]I'll hopefully get a coaching position. Man, the Giants need to tighten up their D. I couldn't believe the way Washington started to move the ball on us.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]I thought you got sick on vacation? I was pretty siked to catch the second half of the game on Saturday. I made it home in time from visiting the Big Apple. Almost thought the G-men were going to give that one away in the end. Thank God for Tiki.Nice play by Gibriltoo.[/quote]</P>

Loll... I didn't get sick on vacation... Just on the trip back... I always get headhaches, Nausea, and stomach pains from theat... Yea, that was a great game... Gibril Wilson has always been one of my favorite players in the league...</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"]

1.Some people feel like they need AsianGiant to have a quality conversation... One person leaving ruins the whole thread...</P>

4. The whole coaching position idea is gone... Remember when we use to talk about ourcoaching jobsand we gave advice to the other coaches??? When was the last time you saw that???</P>

[/quote]I'll hopefully get a coaching position. Man, the Giants need to tighten up their D. I couldn't believe the way Washington started to move the ball on us.[/quote]</P>

Ask AsianGiant,wheneverhe gets back...</P>

Comment

Our D will kill us against Fithy unless Lewis comes up with some new plan. Fithly seems to know how to play against our weakness on D, and Lewis plays this soft-*** zone coverage which any quarterback worth a dime can pick us apart. It's killing me that ahead 20 points I'm still dreading taht the team will come back against us! I don't think Gilbride is the answer. It's still the same boring playbook, only difference is that Tiki had a phenomenal game. At least I'm sure that Dallas will get destroyed by Seattle.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Our D will kill us against Fithy unless Lewis comes up with some new plan. Fithly seems to know how to play against our weakness on D, and Lewis plays this soft-*** zone coverage which any quarterback worth a dime can pick us apart. It's killing me that ahead 20 points I'm still dreading taht the team will come back against us! I don't think Gilbride is the answer. It's still the same boring playbook, only difference is that Tiki had a phenomenal game. At least I'm sure that Dallas will get destroyed by Seattle.[/quote]

Get rid of Lewis....make Giunta be in charge? I hate Lewis and his stupid prevent BS..
                          Maybe we should make sure the defense consumes red bull? [:P]

How was all your travels mjg?

Comment

hey all... happy new years.. ive been away and such for the holidays... so i hope all is well with all of you....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]Our D will kill us against Fithy unless Lewis comes up with some new plan. Fithly seems to know how to play against our weakness on D, and Lewis plays this soft-*** zone coverage which any quarterback worth a dime can pick us apart. It's killing me that ahead 20 points I'm still dreading taht the team will come back against us! I don't think Gilbride is the answer. It's still the same boring playbook, only difference is that Tiki had a phenomenal game. At least I'm sure that Dallas will get destroyed by Seattle.[/quote]

Get rid of Lewis....make Giunta be in charge? I hate Lewis and his stupid prevent BS..
                              Maybe we should make sure the defense consumes red bull? [:P]

How was all your travels mjg?

[/quote]It was great! Too much time in airports however. Left on Friday the 22nd for Seattle, then left on the 27th, flew all night to NY to visit my parents. Spent all day Friday in the city, and dinner Friday and Saturday night. Flew back yesterday to Seattle, spent the night in downtown, (of course fell asleep at 2340! And then flew back to Cali today, but got stuck on my connection in San Fran for 3 hours. Sorry to hear about your family.

Comment

[quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]hey all... happy new years.. ive been away and such for the holidays... so i hope all is well with all of you....
                                [/quote]</P>

Happy New Years!!!</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X