Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]Our D will kill us against Fithy unless Lewis comes up with some new plan. Fithly seems to know how to play against our weakness on D, and Lewis plays this soft-*** zone coverage which any quarterback worth a dime can pick us apart. It's killing me that ahead 20 points I'm still dreading taht the team will come back against us! I don't think Gilbride is the answer. It's still the same boring playbook, only difference is that Tiki had a phenomenal game. At least I'm sure that Dallas will get destroyed by Seattle.[/quote]

Get rid of Lewis....make Giunta be in charge? I hate Lewis and his stupid prevent BS..
    Maybe we should make sure the defense consumes red bull? [:P]

How was all your travels mjg?

[/quote]It was great! Too much time in airports however. Left on Friday the 22nd for Seattle, then left on the 27th, flew all night to NY to visit my parents. Spent all day Friday in the city, and dinner Friday and Saturday night. Flew back yesterday to Seattle, spent the night in downtown, (of course fell asleep at 2340! And then flew back to Cali today, but got stuck on my connection in San Fran for 3 hours. Sorry to hear about your family.[/quote]</P>

???What Happened???</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]
      It was great! Too much time in airports however. Left on Friday the 22nd for Seattle, then left on the 27th, flew all night to NY to visit my parents. Spent all day Friday in the city, and dinner Friday and Saturday night. Flew back yesterday to Seattle, spent the night in downtown, (of course fell asleep at 2340! And then flew back to Cali today, but got stuck on my connection in San Fran for 3 hours. Sorry to hear about your family.[/quote]

Wow...that's a whole lotta airports....

Oh thanks...my grandma was 92 so it was no real surprise. I never got to see her too much, she doesn't live in America. So sadly...she was pretty much a stranger to me.[] But my dad (it was his mom) is very upset though...I guess no matter how old you are it's always hard losing a parent. I don't even think my grandfather realizes what is going on ....that I find to be the most sad......
      Oh well......enough of my BooHoo report.

You have been flying all the country! [ap]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]
        It was great! Too much time in airports however. Left on Friday the 22nd for Seattle, then left on the 27th, flew all night to NY to visit my parents. Spent all day Friday in the city, and dinner Friday and Saturday night. Flew back yesterday to Seattle, spent the night in downtown, (of course fell asleep at 2340! And then flew back to Cali today, but got stuck on my connection in San Fran for 3 hours. Sorry to hear about your family.[/quote]

Wow...that's a whole lotta airports....

Oh thanks...my grandma was 92 so it was no real surprise. I never got to see her too much, she doesn't live in America. So sadly...she was pretty much a stranger to me.[] But my dad (it was his mom) is very upset though...I guess no matter how old you are it's always hard losing a parent. I don't even think my grandfather realizes what is going on ....that I find to be the most sad......
        Oh well......enough of my BooHoo report.

You have been flying all the country! [ap]
        [/quote]</P>

Oh, sorry...</P>

Comment

hola amigos</P>

[quote user="Tentarium"]</P>

There are some reasons as to why this thread sucks now...</P>

1.Some people feel like they need AsianGiant to have a quality conversation...Withone person not being here,it ruins the whole thread...</P>

2. Cheese_cake, Gigantoir, Pierce58, Gibril28Wilson, GiantsNappy,and many more members haven't been here for a while... Some of them are here, but only for a minute...</P>

3. We barely ever talk about football anymore...</P>

4. The whole coachingjob idea is gone... Remember when we use to talk about ourcoaching jobsand we gave advice to the other coaches??? When was the last time you saw that???</P>

[/quote]</P>

ok lets talk about the coaching jobs then. i feel like i did a great job handing out water. theres no way tiki could have finished those long runs without properhydration[D] how do you think you did during the game?</P>

Comment

huh? how did my quote turn out like that?????

Comment

Yes I have! Here's something to cheer everyone up. Funny thing was it appeared in the Seattle paper this morning. It's about our favorite player rHomo.</P>

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/sports/16361560.htm</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="iggy19"]

hola amigos</p>

[quote user="Tentarium"]</p>

There are some reasons as to why this thread sucks now...</p>

1.Some people feel like they need AsianGiant to have a quality conversation...Withone person not being here,it ruins the whole thread...</p>

2. Cheese_cake, Gigantoir, Pierce58, Gibril28Wilson, GiantsNappy,and many more members haven't been here for a while... Some of them are here, but only for a minute...</p>

3. We barely ever talk about football anymore...</p>

4. The whole coachingjob idea is gone... Remember when we use to talk about ourcoaching jobsand we gave advice to the other coaches??? When was the last time you saw that???</p>

[/quote]</p>

ok lets talk about the coaching jobs then. i feel like i did a great job handing out water. theres no way tiki could have finished those long runs without properhydration[D] how do you think you did during the game?</p>[/quote]

agreed... i appoligize for my own absence lately.. but ive been quite busy with all the holiday stuff...

Comment

[quote user="iggy19"]

hola amigos</P>

1.Some people feel like they need AsianGiant to have a quality conversation...Withone person not being here,it ruins the whole thread...</P>

2. Cheese_cake, Gigantoir, Pierce58, Gibril28Wilson, GiantsNappy,and many more members haven't been here for a while... Some of them are here, but only for a minute...</P>

4. The whole coachingjob idea is gone... Remember when we use to talk about ourcoaching jobsand we gave advice to the other coaches??? When was the last time you saw that???</P>

[/quote]</P>

ok lets talk about the coaching jobs then. i feel like i did a great job handing out water. theres no way tiki could have finished those long runs without properhydration[D] how do you think you did during the game?</P>[/quote]Waterboy did a great job, but daddy says San Diego is where the devil lives.

Comment

whats wrong with those quotes??? there all messed up

Comment

What's good, everyone? The boards have been boring today, huh? Not even any entertaining arguments! </P>

How was everyone's New Years' Eve? I did a whole lotta nothing....was lucky to stay awake for midnight to come. It's crazy how it's the one night everyone is expected to be out partying....it kinda makes me feel like I'm missing out. I drank on Saturday during the game so I was done for the weekend anyway.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Yes I have! Here's something to cheer everyone up. Funny thing was it appeared in the Seattle paper this morning. It's about our favorite player rHomo.</p>

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/sports/16361560.htm</p>

</p>[/quote]

LOL
                        Love It!

Well...I hope a lot of Giants fans are able to go to the game on Sunday and support our boys and be loud! [&lt;)]

Comment

[quote user="iggy19"]

hola amigos</P>

[/quote]</P>

ok lets talk about the coaching jobs then. i feel like i did a great job handing out water. theres no way tiki could have finished those long runs without properhydration[D] how do you think you did during the game?</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOLL!!! Well, since AsianGiant is never here, I didn't become Defensive Coordinator with my avatar... Never found a back-up... Since I am the runningback coach, I did a really good job, loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="iggy19"]whats wrong with those quotes??? there all messed up[/quote]

Yeah...they are a little funky...weird

Comment

[quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]

agreed... i appoligize for my own absence lately.. but ive been quite busy with all the holiday stuff...
                              [/quote]

Happy holidays B-Jac! [&lt;)]

Comment

we dont have a d-cord which is why we gave up so many points, but great job with the runnig backs

Comment

Working...
                                X