Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

Am I the only guy that actually put stuff in their bio?</P>

[/quote]
    We have bios?
    [/quote]</P>

Yep same place you put your locale and gender. You can put your birthdate, email, etc, and description. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Okay, my bio is now complete...</P>

[/quote]

So you're a 23 year old dentist?
    [/quote]JG,</P>

28 year old Dentist.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]
      We have bios?
      [/quote]</P>

Yep same place you put your locale and gender. You can put your birthdate, email, etc, and description. </P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

No, I told Gigantoir I'm 23 because he is a lot younger, and I didn't want him to think that I'm a creep... I'm 28...

[/quote]</P>[/quote]My compliments to you Tent, that is hard career to get into and a lot of hard school. Congrats. Where are you out of in NY?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]
        We have bios?
        [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

No, I told Gigantoir I'm 23 because he is a lot younger, and I didn't want him to think that I'm a creep... I'm 28...

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]My compliments to you Tent, that is hard career to get into and a lot of hard school. Congrats. Where are you out of in NY?[/quote]</P>

I work in Brooklyn right now... I went to NYU...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

Am I the only guy that actually put stuff in their bio?</p>

[/quote]
          We have bios?
          [/quote]</p>

Yep same place you put your locale and gender. You can put your birthdate, email, etc, and description. </p>

[/quote]</p>

Okay, my bio is now complete...</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

No, I told Gigantoir I'm 23 because he is a lot younger, and I didn't want him to think that I'm a creep when he emailed me... I'm 28...</p>[/quote]

Oh sorry..........forgot about that......cuz in your Bio you have your birthday as 1983......
          I think the secret is out......

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]
            We have bios?
            [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]My compliments to you Tent, that is hard career to get into and a lot of hard school. Congrats. Where are you out of in NY?[/quote]</P>

I work in Brooklyn right now... I went to NYU...</P>[/quote]One of my best buds went to NYU for his Masters/PHD back in 97. Was almost in your turff last week. Went to visit my Mom's office, she works just off of Wall.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]
              We have bios?
              [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

No, I told Gigantoir I'm 23 because he is a lot younger, and I didn't want him to think that I'm a creep when he emailed me... I'm 28...</P>

[/quote]

Oh sorry..........forgot about that......cuz in your Bio you have your birthday as 1983......
              [/quote]</P>

LOLL!!! No, probably because I was thinking 23 when I typed it up... Don't need to prove my age... Ehh, weird coincidence, believe what you want, your life...</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]
                We have bios?
                [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

No, I told Gigantoir I'm 23 because he is a lot younger, and I didn't want him to think that I'm a creep when he emailed me... I'm 28...</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

JerseyGiant21, if you are going to be around me online, you should knowthat the one thing I don't do is lie...</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]
                  We have bios?
                  [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I work in Brooklyn right now... I went to NYU...</P>

[/quote]One of my best buds went to NYU for his Masters/PHD back in 97. Was almost in your turff last week. Went to visit my Mom's office, she works just off of Wall.[/quote]</P>

What type of work does he do??? Is he more of a dentist or business man???</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

JerseyGiant21, if you are going to be around me online, you should knowthat the one thing I don't do is lie...</p>[/quote]

Cool beans..I just got confused....no big deal......[{]

Comment

Is anyone here??? Alright, I have to wake up early tommorow, so I'm going to leave if no one is here...I don't believe that it'smentally possible for you tohave it in your head that I am 28... Too much of a coincedence for almost anyone...</P>

cya...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

Is anyone here??? Alright, I have to wake up early tommorow, so I'm going to leave if no one is here... JerseyGiant21, hopefully you realize that I don't like...I don't believe that it'smentally possible for you tohave it in your head that I am 28... Too much of a coincedence for almost anyone...</P>

cya...</P>

[/quote]Dude,</P>

Sorry, had to run and do laundry and stuff. Tis what happens when you are gone for 10 days. My bud was in the business school. I went and spent a new years with him about 10 years ago when he was at NYU. He lived in the village.</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Tentarium"]

JerseyGiant21, if you are going to be around me online, you should knowthat the one thing I don't do is lie...</P>

[/quote]

Cool beans..I just got confused....no big deal......[{]
                          [/quote]</P>

No, no, no, you're going to have that weird feeling now, everytime you see that I typed something...</P>

Comment

are you guys still there?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"]

Is anyone here??? Alright, I have to wake up early tommorow, so I'm going to leave if no one is here... JerseyGiant21, hopefully you realize that I don't like...I don't believe that it'smentally possible for you tohave it in your head that I am 28... Too much of a coincedence for almost anyone...</P>

cya...</P>

[/quote]Dude,</P>

Sorry, had to run and do laundry and stuff. Tis what happens when you are gone for 10 days. My bud was in the business school. I went and spent a new years with him about 10 years ago when he was at NYU. He lived in the village.</P>

[/quote]</P>

At NYU, I didn't have the wealthiest family, loll... I would drive toschool every day from home... Sucked...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"]

cya...</P>

[/quote]Dude,</P>

[/quote]</P>

At NYU, I didn't have the wealthiest family, loll... I would drive toschool every day from home... Sucked...</P>

[/quote]</P>

I had to walk 9 miles in the snow... With no shoes, just to get a bucked of water... loll...</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X