Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Tentarium"]

JerseyGiant21, if you are going to be around me online, you should knowthat the one thing I don't do is lie...</p>

[/quote]

Cool beans..I just got confused....no big deal......[{]
    [/quote]</p>

No, no, no, you're going to have that weird feeling now, everytime you see that I typed something...</p>[/quote]

huh...
    Tent.....I 100% believe you are 28. I am also 28. I am not going to have any weird feelings okay.
    I am just a little scattered brained today with all that is going on and forgot about you explaining your age thing...okie dokie

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"]

Is anyone here??? Alright, I have to wake up early tommorow, so I'm going to leave if no one is here... JerseyGiant21, hopefully you realize that I don't like...I don't believe that it'smentally possible for you tohave it in your head that I am 28... Too much of a coincedence for almost anyone...</P>

cya...</P>

[/quote]Dude,</P>

Sorry, had to run and do laundry and stuff. Tis what happens when you are gone for 10 days. My bud was in the business school. I went and spent a new years with him about 10 years ago when he was at NYU. He lived in the village.</P>

[/quote]</P>

At NYU, I didn't have the wealthiest family, loll... I would drive toschool every day from home... Sucked...</P>[/quote]My bud graduated from UCLA in 91. He was an account for the time until he went back to NYU. So I imagine he was just living off the money he made.

Comment

They put me in an experimental program, so I was only in dental school for three years... I had to work really hard though... Working hard sucks...</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Tentarium"]

JerseyGiant21, if you are going to be around me online, you should knowthat the one thing I don't do is lie...</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

No, no, no, you're going to have that weird feeling now, everytime you see that I typed something...</P>

[/quote]

huh...
          Tent.....I 100% believe you are 28. I am also 28. I am not going to have any weird feelings okay.
          I am just a little scattered brained today with all that is going on and forgot about you explaining your age thing...okie dokie
          [/quote]JG,</P>

You still hung over? </P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

They put me in an experimental program, so I was only in dental school for three years... I had to work really hard though... Working hard sucks...</P>[/quote]Congrats on making it dude, it will pay off in the future.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Tentarium"]

JerseyGiant21, if you are going to be around me online, you should knowthat the one thing I don't do is lie...</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

No, no, no, you're going to have that weird feeling now, everytime you see that I typed something...</P>

[/quote]

huh...
              [/quote]</P>

You're 28??? I thought I heard someone say that you were in your forties... Now I need a new mental picture for you... Hopefully that doesn't freak you out...</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

JG,</p>

You still hung over? </p>[/quote]

I was hung over yesterday due to all the drinking on Sat.
                I didn't even get to drink yesterday.......and today I was in hiding cuz all my family from around here got together due to my granny.....and of course there were fights...Boo family! [:P]

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"]

They put me in an experimental program, so I was only in dental school for three years... I had to work really hard though... Working hard sucks...</P>

[/quote]Congrats on making it dude, it will pay off in the future.[/quote]</P>

Corny, but if you work hard in America...</P>

Comment

I have insomnia tonight []</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

JG,</P>

[/quote]

I didn't even get to drink yesterday.......and today I was in hiding cuz all my family from around here got together due to my granny.....and of course there were fights...Boo family! [:P]
                      [/quote]</P>

Oh, that sucks... loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

JG,</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

JG,</P>

You're 28? Sorry about the family stuff. Mine can drive me crazy, hence I live on the other coast. My mom was more subdued this trip than normal. They killed me though, every freakin morning rushing me out of bed. Had to run all over Manhattan on Friday! I'm glad to be home with just myself and the dog!</P>

Comment

I've been on the computer the whole day... Felt like I needed to prove something to the trolls... There were a lot of trolls today, loll...

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

You're 28??? I thought I heard someone say that you were in your forties... Now I need a new mental picture for you... Hopefully that doesn't freak you out...</p>[/quote]

My 40's??? That's weird.......I can't even believe I am almost 30.....
                            Gigantoir did call me grandma once.....though I do think 40 is a wee bit too young to be a grandma..[:P]
                            But no....I am not 40....oy vey...born in 1978....just turned 28 a couple of days ago...[&lt;)]

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

I have insomnia tonight []</P>[/quote]Try and take a drink of wine, and some melatonin if you have it. Your clock is probably all messed up!

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]I've been on the computer the whole day... Felt like I needed to prove something to the trolls... There were a lot of trolls today, loll...[/quote]</P>

I always fight with the trolls on the rival boards. I really can't stand these cowby fans! They are so damn arrogant!</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X