Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Nope, can't say I do. Peakfreenes (sp) was the very serious cookie. They must have played the stupid commercial every 10 minutes on the radio at my dentists office, he even sang along! The Wiz is the electronics place, which Seinfield did a spoof on. North or south NJ?[/quote]

I remember the Wiz

"Nobody beats the Wiz!"

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]</P>

Nope, can't say I do. Peakfreenes (sp) was the very serious cookie. They must have played the stupid commercial every 10 minutes on the radio at my dentists office, he even sang along! The Wiz is the electronics place, which Seinfield did a spoof on. North or south NJ?[/quote]</P>

I moved around a lot....Edison to Morristown to Ridgewood (Bergen County). But I haven't lived in NJ for a while.....NJ to Florida to Virginia!</P>

I love NJ though.</P>

NJ and you, "pehfect together" []</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

I believe that we are the original MTV generation</p>[/quote]

I actually remember when MTV played music videos.....[:O]

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

[quote user="mjg407"]</P>

Nope, can't say I do. Peakfreenes (sp) was the very serious cookie. They must have played the stupid commercial every 10 minutes on the radio at my dentists office, he even sang along! The Wiz is the electronics place, which Seinfield did a spoof on. North or south NJ?[/quote]</P>

I moved around a lot....Edison to Morristown to Ridgewood (Bergen County). But I haven't lived in NJ for a while.....NJ to Florida to Virginia!</P>

I love NJ though.</P>

NJ and you, "pehfect together" []</P>

</P>[/quote]I grew up in Rockland NY.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

I believe that we are the original MTV generation</P>[/quote]

[/quote]Yep, I guess they used to. I remember the first Atari and Space Invaders and Missle Command! Nintendo was such a step up with Super Mario Brothers!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

I believe that we are the original MTV generation</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Yup.....then they started the bs with that show "Remote Control".</P>

Later, I watched Yo! MTV Raps!</P>

lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Yep, I guess they used to. I remember the first Atari and Space Invaders and Missle Command! Nintendo was such a step up with Super Mario Brothers![/quote]</P>

Did you forget about Colecovision? They had a cool Smurfs game.</P>

sp?</P>

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

I believe that we are the original MTV generation</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Yup.....then they started the bs with that show "Remote Control".</p>

Later, I watched Yo! MTV Raps!</p>

lol</p>[/quote]

lol....I remember that........wasn't that with Ed Lover and Dr.Dre....

I remember when FOX wasn't even a real channel yet......

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol</P>

[/quote]USELESS FACT</P>

remote control started the careers of both Adam Sandler and Kari Wuher.</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol</P>

[/quote]I remember when Fox's premier show was married with children and 90210.

[/quote]Nope with Colin and some guy who I can't remember. </P>

However I remember when Fox's two premier shows were Melrose, 90210, and Married w/Children</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

I believe that we are the original MTV generation</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Yup.....then they started the bs with that show "Remote Control".</p>

Later, I watched Yo! MTV Raps!</p>

lol</p>[/quote]I remember when Fox's premier show was married with children and 90210.

I remember when FOX wasn't even a real channel yet......
                        [/quote][/quote]

OMG! So do I.......and the Tracy Ulman show....
                        Didn't they have some spin off of Married with Children.......I forget the name

Comment

http://www.jumptheshark.com/r/remotecontrol.htm

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol</P>

[/quote]USELESS FACT</P>

remote control started the careers of both Adam Sandler and Kari Wuher.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I knew about Kari (woo, big career) but I did not know about Adam Sandler! Also there was that Colin Somebody who I think is/was on SNL</P>

Comment

what time do you both need to be at work tomorrow? You ladies must be exhausted?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]http://www.jumptheshark.com/r/remotecontrol.htm[/quote]</P>

i had no idea we weren't the only people in the world that actually talked about this show</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X