Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I hope this game between Louisville and Wake Forest is good........
    [/quote]
    i hope wake forest wins. another cinderella story

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I hope this game between Louisville and Wake Forest is good........
      [/quote]
      i hope wake forest wins. another cinderella story
      [/quote]

[Y] I like Cinderella Stories...[]

Comment

jersey, check your inbox.

Comment

lol. you guys hear when the guy on Louisville dropped the ball the announcer was like "he looked like TO out there." hahahaha. i started cracking up

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]lol. you guys hear when the guy on Louisville dropped the ball the announcer was like "he looked like TO out there." hahahaha. i started cracking up
            [/quote]

Ha! I missed that.....

The Tuna is in a gatorade commercial? Oy

Comment

Hi all!

Comment

Uh Oh! Wake Forest fumble.......oh wait...he might have been down already....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Uh Oh! Wake Forest fumble.......oh wait...he might have been down already....
                  [/quote]I was watching NFLN, I think those guys all have man love for the cowboys.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Uh Oh! Wake Forest fumble.......oh wait...he might have been down already....
                    [/quote]I was watching NFLN, I think those guys all have man love for the cowboys.[/quote]

I seriously need to get satellite for next season....

You guys are making me jealous.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Uh Oh! Wake Forest fumble.......oh wait...he might have been down already....
                      [/quote]I was watching NFLN, I think those guys all have man love for the cowboys.[/quote]

Ugh.....they still have love for the Cowboys???? I would rather they show some love towards the Saints....anybody but the Cowboys...[+o(]
                      I think they are gonna have the replay of the giants game...so I wanna watch that!

Hmmm..the booth said it was a fumble....oh well....

Comment

hey AG, I have directv, I also have the NFLn and the sunday ticket.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Uh Oh! Wake Forest fumble.......oh wait...he might have been down already....

Ugh.....they still have love for the Cowboys???? I would rather they show some love towards the Saints....anybody but the Cowboys...[+o(]
                          I think they are gonna have the replay of the giants game...so I wanna watch that!

Hmmm..the booth said it was a fumble....oh well....
                          [/quote]It's funny, it seems the only person in Dallas who doesn't think rHomo walks on water is Parcells.</P>

AG,</P>

NFLN is available on most cable companies. I just have sat since I would be stuck watching the 69rs and raiders, and I would rather shave every morning with a dull stone than watch either of those teams.</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

AG,</p>

NFLN is available on most cable companies. I just have sat since I would be stuck watching the 69rs and raiders, and I would rather shave every morning with a dull stone than watch either of those teams.</p>[/quote]

Yes that correct except for the 2 biggest cable providers in town. Cablevision and Time Warner.

And I unfortunately have Cablevision, which by the way is actually very good, the only channel
                            I need is NFLN....other than that I have had no issues with cablevision at all...plus I get internet
                            through them, so that's another dilemna....

Comment

[quote user="EliManning#10"]hey AG, I have directv, I also have the NFLn and the sunday ticket.[/quote]

I had Directtv too a couple of years ago, long story but I had to cancel them out of principle.
                              The support guy was being a jerk and playing games...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

AG,</P>

NFLN is available on most cable companies. I just have sat since I would be stuck watching the 69rs and raiders, and I would rather shave every morning with a dull stone than watch either of those teams.</P>[/quote]

Yes that correct except for the 2 biggest cable providers in town. Cablevision and Time Warner.

And I unfortunately have Cablevision, which by the way is actually very good, the only channel
                                I need is NFLN....other than that I have had no issues with cablevision at all...plus I get internet
                                through them, so that's another dilemna....
                                [/quote]wow, I thought it was available through every cable provider. We have comcast out here, but I really don't like the company and they are a bunch of RFBs.

Comment

Working...
                                X