Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]She's about as smart as a box of hammers, once you get rid of the smart hammers.[/quote]

It truly is amazing. I know if I were ever to be famous like her, I'd do my best to try to be as
    intelligent as possible. But it takes a smart person to first realize that....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]She's about as smart as a box of hammers, once you get rid of the smart hammers.[/quote]

It truly is amazing. I know if I were ever to be famous like her, I'd do my best to try to be as
      intelligent as possible. But it takes a smart person to first realize that....
      [/quote]Unfortunately in today's society it still isn't encouraged for beautiful women to act smart, quite the opposite. Look at that idiot Simpson. She makes a career on her stupidity.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Unfortunately in today's society it still isn't encouraged for beautiful women to act smart, quite the opposite. Look at that idiot Simpson. She makes a career on her stupidity.[/quote]

Agreed, it is quite sad, Hilton as well. That's why I never feel sorry when any of these types of celebs
        have issues whether its drinking, relationships etc... they are all just so clueless and full of themselves.

Britney gets interviewed by Matt Lauer and cries about wanting to be left alone, then she goes
        out and shows her crotch....they want to control the attention and they can't have it both ways....

Comment

started a new thread on some interesting Tiki factoids:</P>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/187467.aspx</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Unfortunately in today's society it still isn't encouraged for beautiful women to act smart, quite the opposite. Look at that idiot Simpson. She makes a career on her stupidity.[/quote]

Agreed, it is quite sad, Hilton as well. That's why I never feel sorry when any of these types of celebs
            have issues whether its drinking, relationships etc... they are all just so clueless and full of themselves.

Britney gets interviewed by Matt Lauer and cries about wanting to be left alone, then she goes
            out and shows her crotch....they want to control the attention and they can't have it both ways....
            [/quote]I loved in the fox pregame show when the funny guy said Ho Ho Ho, Paris, Nichole, and Britney, </P>

LMAO! </P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

I loved in the fox pregame show when the funny guy said Ho Ho Ho, Paris, Nichole, and Britney, </p>

LMAO! </p>[/quote]

Yes that was great!!

Comment

Anyways, i am off, I gotta run to Home Depot and then pickup some pills.....

later dude....

Comment

Feel better, I guess I should get back to work.

Comment

Hello, anyone, anyone, bueler, bueler?

Comment

Hello,</P>

Please don't make me do any "real" work today. I've already put in my 15 minutes.</P>

Comment

Hello, anybody? TAGF is getting crazy. People are actually supporting Jack Stroud! It's insane, the end is near!

Comment

<FONT size=6>Hello?</FONT> <FONT size=5>Hello? <FONT size=4>Hello?</FONT><FONT size=2>Hello?</FONT> </FONT><FONT size=1>Hello?</FONT>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Hello, anybody? TAGF is getting crazy. People are actually supporting Jack Stroud! It's insane, the end is near![/quote]

lol...I find him to be harmless.....absolutely freakin crazy and in dire need of medication.....but he is harmless nontheless......Kinda like a crazy old uncle...every family has one.....
                            He is the crazy uncle of the Giants messageboard....[+o(]

[:P]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]Hello, anybody? TAGF is getting crazy. People are actually supporting Jack Stroud! It's insane, the end is near![/quote]

lol...I find him to be harmless.....absolutely freakin crazy and in dire need of medication.....but he is harmless nontheless......Kinda like a crazy old uncle...every family has one.....
                              He is the crazy uncle of the Giants messageboard....[+o(]

[:P]
                              [/quote]I always read his posts, out of sheer morbid curiosity. It's like watching Wile Coyote, you know what will happen, but you gotta watch.

Comment

See ya JG21, I got to get back to work. TAGF is killing me.

Comment

Working...
                                X