Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Am I the only one that would like to see ND do well?[/quote]

LOL....

You might be. [:P]

I dunno...for some reason...I can't stand ND.....I don't know why....just don't...

UGH...now they score a TD....Boo!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]Am I the only one that would like to see ND do well?[/quote]

LOL....

You might be. [:P]

I dunno...for some reason...I can't stand ND.....I don't know why....just don't...

UGH...now they score a TD....Boo!!!!!!!!!
      [/quote]I just want to see ellisretarted look more ******ed. Plus I want to see what happens if LSU loses, how do they rank USC and Boise?

Comment

lol
        eliis******ed is probably crying since the score is tied up...

Comment

This is really strange... I am a huge fan of the following teams... Seriously, I am aHUGE fan of the following teams...</P>

1. New York Giants: Favorite NFL Player: Clinton Portis (Washington Redskins)</P>

2. New York Yankees: Favorite MLB Players Besides ForThe Yankees Of Course: Melvin Mora (Baltimore Orioles)and Vernon Wells (Toronto Blue Jays)</P>

3. New JerseyNets (Going to be aNewYorkteam in 2010): FavoriteNBA Player: Rasheed Wallace (Detroit Pistons)</P>

All of my favorite players are in myteam's divisions...</P>

Comment

Does anybody want to know?

Comment

Tent, JG, Gibril, anyone?

Comment

Hey again everyone. Just peeking in for a minute. I am whipped! Tired just isn't the word.

How is everyone.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Hey again everyone. Just peeking in for a minute. I am whipped! Tired just isn't the word. How is everyone.[/quote]Hey Bleu,</P>

Saw that you are facing the hordes today in TAGF. Congrats. Happy New Year.</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="Bleu"]Hey again everyone. Just peeking in for a minute. I am whipped! Tired just isn't the word. How is everyone.[/quote]Hey Bleu,</P>

Saw that you are facing the hordes today in TAGF.* Congrats.* Happy New Year.</P>[/quote]
                    I literally can't help it. But I have to say its not as bad as it usually is. I'm just not gonna let them run me and all of the other decent posters out of there. I mean those Tiki comments that were made about Eli that some ppl tried to twist and turn inside out was ridic.

I responded back to you and also wished you a happy new year! Thanks!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Tent, JG, Gibril, anyone?[/quote]

Hello! [&lt;)]
                      Anyone what?

Hey Bleu! What's shakin....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]Tent, JG, Gibril, anyone?[/quote]

Hello! [&lt;)]
                        Anyone what?

[/quote]JG,</P>

Was just dovetailing on your post on the we need a new qb blah blah blah.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]

Saw that you are facing the hordes today in TAGF. Congrats. Happy New Year.</P>

[/quote] I literally can't help it. But I have to say its not as bad as it usually is. I'm just not gonna let them run me and all of the other decent posters out of there. I mean those Tiki comments that were made about Eli that some ppl tried to twist and turn inside out was ridic. I responded back to you and also wished you a happy new year! Thanks![/quote]</P>

I kept trying to bump my Tiki thread, but no luck.[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]Tent, JG, Gibril, anyone?[/quote]

Hello! [&lt;)]
                            Anyone what?

[/quote]JG,</p>

Was just dovetailing on your post on the we need a new qb blah blah blah.</p>[/quote]

lol

What we need is a new message board filter to weed out the ignorant.....[:P]

Comment

Hey JG! Nothing much...same ole same ole work school and lack of sleep.

How r u doing? I see it's still pretty dead around here.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

Hello! [&lt;)]
                                Anyone what?

[/quote]JG,</P>

Was just dovetailing on your post on the we need a new qb blah blah blah.</P>

[/quote]

lol

What we need is a new message board filter to weed out the ignorant.....[:P]
                                [/quote]that would leave like a dozen of us. I think that there are a lot of bitter old men on these boards (you can figure out who).</P>

Also, since when did Terry Bradshaw start calling games.[+o(]</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X